1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 May '23 14:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    You would definitely need the Repubs in the event of invasions. I think (know) we have more guns than you fellers. Anyway, if you or one of your trans shouldered a rifle, your earrings would get caught up in the breach!!! And top-knots would make easy targets. Get real, Kev. One of the parties is stronger than the other. Compare a few administrations. Seriously. Eisenhower, Reagan, both Bushes, John Wayne, Eastwood!!
    Ha Roosevelt, Kennedy Clinton
    But then you’ve got Nixon I suppose he was a great POTUS classic neurotic and paranoid conservative.
    It would save a lot of time if you just thought 💩 thought Joe.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 May '23 14:14
    @boonon said
    @kevcvs57

This is from the NEW YORK POST. I wasn't so sure myself, so I did a little research. The number 10 billion has been reported the same in other sources. I have never shopped there anyhow so I could care less.
    NEWS
    Target loses $10B in 10 days as stocks fall following boycott over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing
    By Ronny Reyes
    May 28, 2023 1:01pm
    I personally wouldn’t wipe my posterior on an NYP factoid.
    Does the idea of Target making a Billion dollars a day out of homophobic conservatives sound credible to you though? And if they were never making that much how can they be losing that much even if everyone of that consumer group
    stopped buying stuff from them. I’ve never shopped there either, not even sure if they have UK outlets, certainly heard of them though.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 May '23 14:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Mad? Hardly, I am glad, man. Let the world know that 'We arent going to take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Oh dear here come the exclamation marks again
    MEDIC!
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 May '23 14:39
    @kevcvs57 said
    I personally wouldn’t wipe my posterior on an NYP factoid.
    Does the idea of Target making a Billion dollars a day out of homophobic conservatives sound credible to you though? And if they were never making that much how can they be losing that much even if everyone of that consumer group
    stopped buying stuff from them. I’ve never shopped there either, not even sure if they have UK outlets, certainly heard of them though.
    Kev knows not about economics. He actually thinks that , to lose $10B a day, that they had to be MAKING $10B a day. Idiot. Give it up, Kev. Join Suzianne in the group of brainiacs.
    I won't even make an analogy on that one. Marxists such as Kev generally do not invest, do not understand money, so I can understand him thinking that.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 May '23 14:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    Oh dear here come the exclamation marks again
    MEDIC!
    But, but, you never comment on Sonhouse, with his myriad of capital letters. Which is the most difficult to gloss over?
    Riiiiiiiiiiigggghht!!
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 May '23 14:461 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Mad? Hardly, I am glad, man. Let the world know that 'We arent going to take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    We're not going to take what anymore? T shirts?

The fact you can't answer "why are you boycotting target?" tells me that you probably don't even know. You just follow the other sheep.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 May '23 15:35
    @wildgrass said
    We're not going to take what anymore? T shirts?

The fact you can't answer "why are you boycotting target?" tells me that you probably don't even know. You just follow the other sheep.
    Why not walmart?
    https://www.walmart.com/cp/pride/9552002

Why not Kohls?
    https://www.kohls.com/catalog.jsp?CN=Assortment😛ride

Why not Old Navy?
    https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=3008157

The list goes on and on until we run out of clothing stores. These stores are not selling these clothes because they are "being manipulated" as you say. They are selling these clothes because people buy these clothes. It's that simple.

The boycotts are stupid.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 May '23 21:50
    @wildgrass said
    Can you just state in plain language then what target did to earn their boycott?
    Sure, sorry I have been tied up. Target is caught in the middle of culture wars over gender. (Remember AvJoe made up the word 'culture'?). I think that is what you have not picked up on. Has been in the news for months.......the culture wars. They chose the side of Woke, not the side of normal Americans. You don't think Woke are normal, do you, normal Americans?. Now, don't be disengenuous when you don't-answer this question.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Jun '23 00:35
    @wildgrass said
    Why not walmart?
    https://www.walmart.com/cp/pride/9552002

Why not Kohls?
    https://www.kohls.com/catalog.jsp?CN=Assortment😛ride

Why not Old Navy?
    https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=3008157

The list goes on and on until we run out of clothing stores. These stores are not selling these clothes because they are "being manipulated" as you say. They are selling these clothes because people buy these clothes. It's that simple.

The boycotts are stupid.
    Good question. I did not know these stores caved as well, thinking these freeks were part of our real society. Why not, indeed.
    I’m going to look this one up. How bout chick filet, who stood up to the gays a few years ago……they did a hell of a business after that. People like me flocked there, and I don’t really like chicken that much.
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    01 Jun '23 00:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why, you ask? See link,, they attempted to woo the Woke and LGBTQX crowd, and had a backlash! I love it, luckily do not own that or Anheuser Busch. BTW, libs, this stuff and what is going on with AOC et al, trying to do away with Debt Ceiling, will also hurt you, big time.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/28/target-loses-10b-following-boycott-calls-over-lgbtq-friendly-clo ...[text shortened]... g?. This means that your heirs, grandchildren will have 'hell to pay', literally. You are all fools.
    I suspect that Target will recoup that $10B in the near future when a reaction to the "boycott" is mustered by the "other side."
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    01 Jun '23 03:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    Sure, sorry I have been tied up. Target is caught in the middle of culture wars over gender. (Remember AvJoe made up the word 'culture'?). I think that is what you have not picked up on. Has been in the news for months.......the culture wars. They chose the side of Woke, not the side of normal Americans. You don't think Woke are normal, do you, normal Americans?. Now, don't be disengenuous when you don't-answer this question.
    I can't answer your question because you're not using the word 'woke' in any way resembling a coherent definition.

Plain language Joe. You're admittedly making up words and definitions and then calling it plain language. Sheeeeesh.

Why are you boycotting target? Plain language.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Jun '23 12:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    Kev knows not about economics. He actually thinks that , to lose $10B a day, that they had to be MAKING $10B a day. Idiot. Give it up, Kev. Join Suzianne in the group of brainiacs.
    I won't even make an analogy on that one. Marxists such as Kev generally do not invest, do not understand money, so I can understand him thinking that.
    Hahaha 😂😂 moron
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Jun '23 12:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    You’ve proven time and time again that you do not grasp even the basics of economics but pretend to be some kind of part time lecturer on the subject.
    Yes Joe in order to lose X you need to possess X in the first place.
    If Target was not making $10 billion a day then how can you claim it lost $10 billion a day for whatever reason. You cannot take assumptions to the bank joe. Even if your talking about a turnover figure it’s a massive stretch.
  14. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '23 13:32
    @kevcvs57 I personally don't trust any of the media outlets but this 10billion has been reported everywhere. I personally don't know a single conservative , republican, independent or democrat who is homophobic. That is not to say that there still some homophobic people out there. What I think you are seeing is the silent majority of mothers ( who do most of the household shopping ) saying keep this away from my kids. It is not a conservative plot to ruin Target. It is a way for people who don't want there kids exposed to topics that a child should be left out of. Where is the counter boycott? If the Target campaign for this clothing line is so popular and in demand , than I would expect Target to actually make 10billion form the consumers who support and asked for this type of campaign and clothing line.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Jun '23 13:49
    @soothfast said
    I suspect that Target will recoup that $10B in the near future when a reaction to the "boycott" is mustered by the "other side."
    Yes, it will be a buy for sure, we just have to catch it at the bottom.
    Remember when Denny's wouldn't serve certain clientelle years ago, it is flying high now. Or the one about 7 or 8 years ago, (cant remember its name, (like Caliope'?) where the food was poisonous, they are now flying high. So will Target. Oh, gosh, sorry, my post is offensive, it touts people making money!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree