1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 May '23 10:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why, you ask? See link,, they attempted to woo the Woke and LGBTQX crowd, and had a backlash! I love it, luckily do not own that or Anheuser Busch. BTW, libs, this stuff and what is going on with AOC et al, trying to do away with Debt Ceiling, will also hurt you, big time.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/28/target-loses-10b-following-boycott-calls-over-lgbtq-friendly-clo ...[text shortened]... g?. This means that your heirs, grandchildren will have 'hell to pay', literally. You are all fools.
    America is a crazy place.

Maybe you guys over there should divide the country with and east to west line denoting the north and the south.

All the liberals can move to the north and all the conservatives move to the south. This would really help stores like Target manage their consumer marketing and distribution network without upsetting any of you.

The east west diving line should contain a mile wide neutral zone with no shops at all, just in case someone doesn’t understand the signs.

Captain Kirk could patrol the border.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 May '23 10:16
    @divegeester said

Maybe you guys over there should divide the country with and east to west line denoting the north and the south.

All the liberals can move to the north and all the conservatives move to the south. This would really help stores like Target manage their consumer marketing and distribution network without upsetting any of you.

The east w ...[text shortened]... at all, just in case someone doesn’t understand the signs.

Yeah he likes a “Strange new civilisation”
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 May '23 11:14
    @divegeester said

The east w ...[text shortened]... at all, just in case someone doesn’t understand the signs.

Not often that I agree with a liberal! But we would have to build a WALL! You know dam well that libs lean on conservatives and will be coming over for our support, our stuff. They can not survive without Republicans doing what we do. They would probably even have to depend on us to manufacture frisbees and hoodies.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 May '23 15:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    Not often that I agree with a liberal! But we would have to build a WALL! You know dam well that libs lean on conservatives and will be coming over for our support, our stuff. They can not survive without Republicans doing what we do. They would probably even have to depend on us to manufacture frisbees and hoodies.
    Hahaha check out average gdp of red states to blue ones and while you’re at it check which states inhabitants get the biggest share of welfare spending.
    Nice try though
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 May '23 16:25
    @kevcvs57 said
    Hahaha check out average gdp of red states to blue ones and while you’re at it check which states inhabitants get the biggest share of welfare spending.
    Nice try though
    You would definitely need the Repubs in the event of invasions. I think (know) we have more guns than you fellers. Anyway, if you or one of your trans shouldered a rifle, your earrings would get caught up in the breach!!! And top-knots would make easy targets. Get real, Kev. One of the parties is stronger than the other. Compare a few administrations. Seriously. Eisenhower, Reagan, both Bushes, John Wayne, Eastwood!!
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 May '23 17:29
    @kevcvs57 said
    Nice try though
    So how are you with welfare spending? Or more to the point, what do you think about requiring work-fare,,,,,that, to get free stuff, one has to work?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 May '23 17:32
    @averagejoe1 said
    So how are you with welfare spending? Or more to the point, what do you think about requiring work-fare,,,,,that, to get free stuff, one has to work?
    Maybe white people should try that first.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 May '23 19:27
    @suzianne said
    Yes, any color person who gets welfare should work to qualify for the welfare. Why do you write so sillily. ?
  9. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    30 May '23 19:51
    @kevcvs57

This is from the NEW YORK POST. I wasn't so sure myself, so I did a little research. The number 10 billion has been reported the same in other sources. I have never shopped there anyhow so I could care less.
    NEWS
    Target loses $10B in 10 days as stocks fall following boycott over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing
    By Ronny Reyes
    May 28, 2023 1:01pm
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 May '23 20:26
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yes Joe lots of people are buying them and your 10b figure is definitely B.S
    No, remember it is AvJoe here, I do not need to BS to show the futility of America's weenies who continue to re-define themselves.It is a fact, $10B a day.
    As to defining, a lib, Richard Fowler, black, contributing journalist, just said, on LIVE TV!, that he cannot define WOKE. Wish I had known that when I was chided for saying I have no idea what it
    means!! 🤔 It has dawned on me that none of you can define it.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 May '23 21:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    You would definitely need the Repubs in the event of invasions. I think (know) we have more guns than you fellers. Anyway, if you or one of your trans shouldered a rifle, your earrings would get caught up in the breach!!! And top-knots would make easy targets. Get real, Kev. One of the parties is stronger than the other. Compare a few administrations. Seriously. Eisenhower, Reagan, both Bushes, John Wayne, Eastwood!!
    I like the Dirty Harry movie where he fights fascist cops
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 May '23 21:10
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    NO DON'T TELL ME IT'S TRUE, THEY SELL WOKE STUFF? How can that be? Wouldn't they be in prison by now? Please keep us updated.
    what the truck are you smoking, dude
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:091 edit
    @suzianne said
    Congratulations, Suzieanne!! you did it again.

A perfectly good non-racial thread and BAM.BAM thank you ma'am, let the "you're a racist" begin. 🙁 🙁
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:17
    @wildgrass said
    Round in circles but the boycott was because target was selling t shirts with rainbow colors during pride week. Nevermind there were people buying the shirts.

You don't have to buy them Joe.
    bought about negative ten billion worth
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 May '23 22:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    No, remember it is AvJoe here, I do not need to BS to show the futility of America's weenies who continue to re-define themselves.It is a fact, $10B a day.
    As to defining, a lib, Richard Fowler, black, contributing journalist, just said, on LIVE TV!, that he cannot define WOKE. Wish I had known that when I was chided for saying I have no idea what it
    means!! 🤔 It has dawned on me that none of you can define it.
    Your normal posts show your own weenie futility, so why not?

You've been told dozens of times what it is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree