1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:47
    @suzianne said
    Paid for by Hillary. Authored by Steele, who was in intelligence. The dossier was real. It existed.

The only worth of Republican lies is that they are evidence of prior attempts to buffalo the American people.
    Oops, I just got bested by Suzianne. She had said that the dossier was real. I took that to men that the contents thereof were real. The contents of the dossier were all fraud and fake, made up by Christopher steel. But yes, Suzanne, the dossier itself….. I think it was indeed a sort of a brown covered package with several hundred pages in it, a tangible item? It still exists. It will likely be in a museum one day.
    So it is real, as you say. Nailed me good. Next time that you pop over for a beer, I will tell you I have a dog. You will look around and say I don’t see a dog. I will say that I have a dog..,, you’ll say ‘show him to me.’. I will get a shovel and dig him up. He died a year ago. So I have the dog, but is he really a dog?
    A thumb up for Suzyperson!!!! You got me.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:50
    @suzianne said
    It speaks to your motivation, and why you continue spewing lies in this forum.

But you knew that, so you obfuscate, just like your Orange Jesus.
    What speaks to my motivation? Your constant opprobrium towards me? Getting personal gets old.
    at least you do not write to yourself like Sunhouse does.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 17:54
    @mott-the-hoople said
    just plain stupid..it was fake, your lying pos clinton paid for it...

all you can say is it existed? stupid, plain stupid
    Sorry, I don't speak Alabama-ese.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 18:49
    @Suzianne
    And hopefully never will. Personally if those assshole states want to succeed, I say let them go off on their own, see what it would be like to not get those billions in tax revenue any more.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 20:47
    @suzianne said
    Are you Waa-waa-yo-mama?

You speak of "weighing in" yet you spent how much text excoriating me for doing the same? Maybe grow up and take your medicine.

Oh, and stop the childish "he or she" baloney.
    I don’t understand this post as a reply to my pointing out that McHill says we should let the trial play out, be resolved, so to speak. Not discuss it . That is what he said. Since I have called him on that childish post, and you seem to ignore it (what a surprise) , writing irrelevant gibberish, please put another win for me.
    It would be interesting to know where I have excoriated you for doing same. Doing same would be saying to not discuss trial. Huh. .??? Silly boy.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 20:51
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    And hopefully never will. Personally if those assshole states want to succeed, I say let them go off on their own, see what it would be like to not get those billions in tax revenue any more.
    Since youdontshowwhat you are responding to, we don’t know!!! What a circus .

I don’t understand your post, but States are supposed to be self governing. Self sufficient. Constitution says so. Hope that helps.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 00:20
    @AverageJoe1
    Suz and I both know what I was referring to and it is YOU who have piss poor reading comprehension and if you maybe noticed, I was talking to HER not you.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 00:51
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Suz and I both know what I was referring to and it is YOU who have piss poor reading comprehension and if you maybe noticed, I was talking to HER not you.
    I saw where you said life for Trump. That’s all I know.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 05:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    I don’t understand
    Indeed. Enough said.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 23:341 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    Keeping information that could sway an election away from voters the way Thump engineered it with Peckerhead and Cohen, there is nothing you can say that would stop THAT being illegal. If folks had known he had a year long mistress playboy model and a bout with Stormy all while his wife was having his child,
    that information could have swung the election and DAMN right that is illegal, falsifying financial records to make Cohen's repayment to look like INCOME is a crime and no amount of you mewling and puking anything from your god Thump's lying mouth will change that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree