The $88 baseball

The $88 baseball

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
Have you managed to find time to come up with a more plausible explanation for the events summarized in the OP than "Trump's inner circle has numerous neo-Nazis/white supremacists"?

Given the lack of answer in the affirmative to this question, do you understand the implications of your other posts in threads, vis-à-vis the "accusations" as you term them?
Innocent accused people do not have to come up with *anything*.
It is on the ACCUSER to come up with the evidences and/or proof that
validates the charges.

You do understand that's how it works, right? I mean we haven't had the People's
Revolutionary Council take over the Justice Department yet.

You word it as if I cannot contact the pricer at the Trump Store and get an answer
from him/her, than it's "Guilty as charged"

A pile of horse hockey

You cannot support the scurrilous allegations of the OP and you know it.
The OP has slurred those good people at Trump Store with no just cause.
And not just slurred them, libeled them in a most distasteful way.

America has laws against that

S. Korea

Moves
09 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
Try reading the OP.

Perhaps, unlike EoT and joe shmo, you will be able to offer a reasonable explanation for all of the examples contained therein.
I read the OP... Yuo did not list anyone who was a Nazi in Trump's inner circle.

Is your argument really that these divergent things -- Facebook ads, the price of a baseball, the number of missing children, etc., all are secret signals?

What do these signals even mean?

Is there really some group of tens of thousands of Nazis who all say "See? That's the sign..."

What does the sign even mean?

This is just a conspiracy theory.

K

Germany

Moves
09 Jul 20

@philokalia said
I read the OP... Yuo did not list anyone who was a Nazi in Trump's inner circle.

Is your argument really that these divergent things -- Facebook ads, the price of a baseball, the number of missing children, etc., all are secret signals?

What do these signals even mean?

Is there really some group of tens of thousands of Nazis who all say "See? That's the sign..."

What does the sign even mean?

This is just a conspiracy theory.
What "conspiracy" is involved in the Trump campaign using a Nazi symbol to attack their political opponents - who, by the way, were also the Nazis' political opponents?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
09 Jul 20

@earl-of-trumps said
You're asking me?

Apparently you think I am a fanboi. Thanks for the insult, aty. You're a swell guy
A true good poster here at RHP.
No, I think you know that they are white supremacists and Boogaloo is a dog whistle word.

S. Korea

Moves
09 Jul 20

@athousandyoung said
No, I think you know that they are white supremacists and Boogaloo is a dog whistle word.
Boogaloo actually became affiliated with extreme Libertarian views. The guy who killed tje cop as a boog boy is a Hispanic Libertarian.

You're crossing some wires.

S. Korea

Moves
09 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
What "conspiracy" is involved in the Trump campaign using a Nazi symbol to attack their political opponents - who, by the way, were also the Nazis' political opponents?
It's an upside down red triangle, right?

This symbol was reappropriated by anti fascists to symbolize their cause

Like here

https://rodedriehoek.be/

Check out an article on it

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/06/18/facebooks-excuse-to-censor-trump-a-red-triangle-has-long-history-as-antifa-symbol/

K

Germany

Moves
09 Jul 20

@philokalia said
It's an upside down red triangle, right?

This symbol was reappropriated by anti fascists to symbolize their cause

Like here

https://rodedriehoek.be/

Check out an article on it

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/06/18/facebooks-excuse-to-censor-trump-a-red-triangle-has-long-history-as-antifa-symbol/
I see. So you think that the Trump campaign used this symbol because some Flemish Antifa activists have adopted it, and because a white supremacist website claims that it "has a long history as Antifa symbol" despite it not being commonly used by Antifa in the U.S.

The Trump campaign actually claimed that it was "an emoji."

S. Korea

Moves
09 Jul 20

Breitbart isn't a white supremacist outfit, actually.

😆

I think my case is a lot better than a numerological conspiracy. You've got quite a burden of proof that you've failed to remotely back up.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
09 Jul 20

@philokalia said
Boogaloo actually became affiliated with extreme Libertarian views. The guy who killed tje cop as a boog boy is a Hispanic Libertarian.

You're crossing some wires.
Hispanic = white

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q4CxHoBgfsk/VYAssB9NgEI/AAAAAAAADBA/xEJsCIF8aI8/s1600/latino-genocide.gif?fbclid=IwAR1EfVuxzdriRwFdjVzm_j41CZ6XoKZfV-fHRopzdSXh8H_DG83sU6FUPT8

K

Germany

Moves
09 Jul 20

@philokalia said
Breitbart isn't a white supremacist outfit, actually.

😆

I think my case is a lot better than a numerological conspiracy. You've got quite a burden of proof that you've failed to remotely back up.
Yes, it is, and you are using this forum to spread white supremacist content. If this was inadvertent, I suggest you apologize and amend your post as appropriate.

You can read more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

Among many examples, Breitbart spread the racist conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was not born in the U.S. but in Kenya.

Your claim: the Trump campaign used a Nazi symbol in reference to an obscure Belgian Antifa-affiliated group, by massive coincidence also ordering 88 ads for the Facebook ad campaign featuring Nazi symbols, despite the campaign itself claiming this was not the reason and using a different bogus excuse. Other references to Nazi symbols by the Trump campaign and associates are massive coincidences too, including the entirely unexplained use of "13 out of 88" as a statistical measure for a large group of people in an official DHS statement.

My claim: the consistent use of Nazi imagery, slogans and symbols indicates that some neo-Nazis and white supremacists are members of Trump's campaign and inner circle. We already knew that, of course, with self-identified white supremacists like Stephen Miller openly serving in the administration.

Do you notice that the last story requires far fewer inferences and assumptions?

S. Korea

Moves
09 Jul 20

I do not think that Russ or the staff here thinks that linking to Breitbart means I am spreading white supremacy. That is a bonkers idea.

If you are actively trying to dislodge conservatives from their own belief systems and recast them as white supremacists, you are basically committing libel with the goal of intimidating people into silence. You want people to be quiet and to not exercise their free speech rights because they'll be afraid to be accused of racism, lose their jobs, etc.

You have gone to this crazy extent where you are now suggesting Breitbart is literally a white supremacist website.

... and you have all the proof: just look at the numbers!

88 ads!

1,488 missing children!

$88 baseball!

They used an anti-fascist symbol... that predates WWII... but was also used by the Nazis to identify the fringe far left!

... Pres. Trump's daughter is Jewish and married to a Jewish man, and thus his grandson is also Jewish. He is one of Israel's biggest friends and was personally thanked by PM Netanyahu.

What do you know that the Prime Minister of Israel doesn't know?

K

Germany

Moves
09 Jul 20
1 edit

@philokalia said
I do not think that Russ or the staff here thinks that linking to Breitbart means I am spreading white supremacy. That is a bonkers idea.

If you are actively trying to dislodge conservatives from their own belief systems and recast them as white supremacists, you are basically committing libel with the goal of intimidating people into silence. You want people to be q ...[text shortened]... onally thanked by PM Netanyahu.

What do you know that the Prime Minister of Israel doesn't know?
Did you notice that you were unable to address any part of my post? Why do you think that might be the case?

You also seem unrepentant about spreading and promoting white supremacist propaganda, despite it being in violation of the rules for contributing to these forums. I append the pertinent part:

Hate speech is not permitted. Content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity and serious disease or disability is forbidden.

S. Korea

Moves
09 Jul 20

@athousandyoung said
Hispanic = white

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q4CxHoBgfsk/VYAssB9NgEI/AAAAAAAADBA/xEJsCIF8aI8/s1600/latino-genocide.gif?fbclid=IwAR1EfVuxzdriRwFdjVzm_j41CZ6XoKZfV-fHRopzdSXh8H_DG83sU6FUPT8
Sure, OK.

So, white supremacists are not racists to Hispanic people, then, right? There's no anti-Hispanic or anti-Mexican strain in white supremacist thought?

Or am I missing something?

S. Korea

Moves
09 Jul 20

@kazetnagorra said
Did you notice that you were unable to address any part of my post? Why do you think that might be the case?

You also seem unrepentant about spreading and promoting white supremacist propaganda, despite it being in violation of the rules for contributing to these forums. I append the pertinent part:

Hate speech is not permitted. Content promoting violence or ...[text shortened]... ntation, caste, sex, gender, gender identity and serious disease or disability is forbidden.
(1) Tell me what part you want me to contend. I guess it was unclear to me.

(2) I do not promote racist or hateful material. Breitbart does not promote racist or hateful material like that. it's not a white supremacist website.

K

Germany

Moves
09 Jul 20

@philokalia said
(1) Tell me what part you want me to contend. I guess it was unclear to me.

(2) I do not promote racist or hateful material. Breitbart does not promote racist or hateful material like that. it's not a white supremacist website.
(2)

Yes, it is, and you are using this forum to spread white supremacist content. If this was inadvertent, I suggest you apologize and amend your post as appropriate.

You can read more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

Among many examples, Breitbart spread the racist conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was not born in the U.S. but in Kenya.

(1)

Your claim: the Trump campaign used a Nazi symbol in reference to an obscure Belgian Antifa-affiliated group, by massive coincidence also ordering 88 ads for the Facebook ad campaign featuring Nazi symbols, despite the campaign itself claiming this was not the reason and using a different bogus excuse. Other references to Nazi symbols by the Trump campaign and associates are massive coincidences too, including the entirely unexplained use of "13 out of 88" as a statistical measure for a large group of people in an official DHS statement.

My claim: the consistent use of Nazi imagery, slogans and symbols indicates that some neo-Nazis and white supremacists are members of Trump's campaign and inner circle. We already knew that, of course, with self-identified white supremacists like Stephen Miller openly serving in the administration.

Do you notice that the last story requires far fewer inferences and assumptions?