The people that are better off than four yrs ago

The people that are better off than four yrs ago

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
85d

are illegal aliens

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
85d

@Mott-The-Hoople
I guess those 800,000 folks with new jobs don't count. Or the 300,000 new jobs just last month, inflation at 3%, lowest inflation rate in all the western countries. Yeah, America is going down the tubes.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
84d

I'm better off

Moves
84d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
I guess those 800,000 folks with new jobs don't count. Or the 300,000 new jobs just last month, inflation at 3%, lowest inflation rate in all the western countries. Yeah, America is going down the tubes.
All fake or grossly misrepresented numbers. I don't know anyone who is better off now than four years ago. Houses are over priced, energy cost more, groceries. I don't care who is to blame, no one is currently trying to help the average American. They will take my taxes and when that is not enough they print more money. They take from the working man and woman and give it away free.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
84d
1 edit

@boonon
Hey assswipe, I am one of those recently employed and those job numbers don't lie, the only lie coming out is idiots like you deny deny deny, I assume you also don't believe Earth is round or it was all fake going to the moon. I made 61K from my job and I can say for sure I am better off now than two years ago.

Lake Como

Moves
84d
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
I'm better off
Being personal on the forum is not so good, little feller. Quite irrelevant. Sunhouse just asked me what I would do if Biden won? That is not a personal question, that is a general question , in effect asking what a conservative would do if Biden won. So that is cool. But one of your turkeys this morning told me that I am not who I say I am, or some such crap as that. Let’s say that I am not who I say I am. Is that not irrelevant, who I am or what I do.? This is an exchange of ideas, which the lesser of our debaters never seems to understand.
For the record, I am better off myself. But the majority of your fellow Americans are suffering. That is rather crass for you to just blurt out that you’re doing just fine. Well good for you. I hope you feel better to tell us that.

Moves
84d

@athousandyoung said
I'm better off
Did they increase your welfare benefits?

w

Moves
84d

@mott-the-hoople said
are illegal aliens
4 years ago they cancelled the NCAA basketball tournament (first time in 80 years), shuttered theme parks, closed office buildings, sent kids home from school for the whole year to nag their parents all day. People couldn't find toilet paper. The stock market was in the toilet.

All under executive direction from the top. Biden was nowhere.

If youre not better off, there's something wrong with you.

Moves
84d

@wildgrass said
4 years ago they cancelled the NCAA basketball tournament (first time in 80 years), shuttered theme parks, closed office buildings, sent kids home from school for the whole year to nag their parents all day. People couldn't find toilet paper. The stock market was in the toilet.

First you people claim Trump ignored the Covid and took no action, then you claim he did all that, which is it?

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
84d

@cliff-mashburn said
Did they increase your welfare benefits?
Nah I found some rich immigrants to work for

w

Moves
84d

@cliff-mashburn said
First you people claim Trump ignored the Covid and took no action, then you claim he did all that, which is it?
Not taking action is a deliberate decision from the commander in chief. He tweeted "OPEN THE SCHOOLS" while he was president of the branch of government that controlled the CDC and DOE.

Like, he wanted someone else to do it?

Z

Moves
84d

@boonon said
All fake or grossly misrepresented numbers. I don't know anyone who is better off now than four years ago. Houses are over priced, energy cost more, groceries. I don't care who is to blame, no one is currently trying to help the average American. They will take my taxes and when that is not enough they print more money. They take from the working man and woman and give it away free.
"All fake or grossly misrepresented numbers. I don't know anyone who is better off now than four years ago"
So numbers done by federal organizations, comittees, journalists, etc. compiling data over years , affecting all the millions of americans, fake and misrepresented.

One dumbass who knows 10 people and thinks none are better off now, and then applies that thinking to the rest of 331.9 million americans, not fake?

Moves
84d

@wildgrass said

4 FOUR yrs ago…biden wasnt president yet

w

Moves
84d

@mott-the-hoople said
4 FOUR yrs ago…biden wasnt president yet
Yeah mate that's what I wrote. The world was s*** 4 years ago.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
84d

@averagejoe1 said
Being personal on the forum is not so good, little feller. Quite irrelevant. Sunhouse just asked me what I would do if Biden won? That is not a personal question, that is a general question , in effect asking what a conservative would do if Biden won. So that is cool. But one of your turkeys this morning told me that I am not who I say I am, or some such crap as that. Le ...[text shortened]... st blurt out that you’re doing just fine. Well good for you. I hope you feel better to tell us that.
Being a fantasist and telling lies and fairy tales on this forum (despite seeing what success Trump has with that plan) is not a good look, either. Nobody except fellow morons are fooled by the same stories that fool you.

I, personally, am also doing better. And if Trump is allowed to fool us all again, as a government employee, I'll be doing worse. Also, as a middle income earner, I'll be doing worse. We simply cannot abandon Biden programs that have helped so many, in favor of Trump programs that will hurt so many.