@mghrn55 said
    That's some intimate knowledge. 😛
    we had a thing or two
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Nov '18 23:24
    Please, all due respects here, but the seminal crux of my few sentences is..... Why won’t mr Schumer and you and msnbc ever speak positively about his many accomplishments? How about ONE thing... His tax cut saved money on 80% of households, he got two justices that will Follow The Law ( heaven forbid) , stock market and employment boom, brought Korea to the table, rebuilt military, my gosh it goes on and on. So to my question, not mentioning the surreal Clintons or the mysterious Obama..... Why does not the left give Donald his due on accomplishments? Question is only about Trump.
  3. Standard memberXYYZ
    The 'Fett'
    Phx
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 00:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    His tax cut saved money on 80% of households, he got two justices that will Follow The Law ( heaven forbid) , stock market and employment boom, brought Korea to the table, rebuilt military, my gosh it goes on and on. So to my question, not mentioning the surreal Clintons or the mysterious Obama..... Why does not the left give Donald his due on accomplishments? Question is only about Trump.
    Brought Korea to the table? Yes, he did. But it was Kim Jong-un who schooled Trump in the 'Art of the Deal'. North Korea has not denuclearized, nor is it planning on doing so. North Korea wanted the joint U.S./South Korea military exercises stopped, and it has.
    The treaty they signed is so vague, North Korea is not required to halt their nuclear program at all.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 00:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Please, all due respects here, but the seminal crux of my few sentences is..... Why won’t mr Schumer and you and msnbc ever speak positively about his many accomplishments? How about ONE thing... His tax cut saved money on 80% of households, he got two justices that will Follow The Law ( heaven forbid) , stock market and employment boom, brought Korea to the table, ...[text shortened]... ..... Why does not the left give Donald his due on accomplishments? Question is only about Trump.
    OMG copyright violation THATS MY PIC
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 02:16
    @averagejoe1 said
    Please, all due respects here, but the seminal crux of my few sentences is..... Why won’t mr Schumer and you and msnbc ever speak positively about his many accomplishments? How about ONE thing... His tax cut saved money on 80% of households, he got two justices that will Follow The Law ( heaven forbid) , stock market and employment boom, brought Korea to the table, ...[text shortened]... ..... Why does not the left give Donald his due on accomplishments? Question is only about Trump.
    You're kidding, right?

Please tell me you're kidding.

More likely you're just another Fox Propaganda kool-aid drinker.

I suppose next you'll tell us that the Dow Jones index is not inflated at all, that it's perfectly healthy, and that there's absolutely no bubble at all.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 04:00
    @athousandyoung said
    OMG copyright violation THATS MY PIC
    Joe's a crook, just like his idol, DT.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 12:59
    I’m now begging for an answer. 🇧🇿 So far I’ve got a statement that I am joking and that I am a crook. Setting that aside for a moment, is it not curious that the people and airwaves of which I speak never comment on one good thing Trump has done, like crushing ISIS, clearing NATO and Iran agreements ( doesn’t ‘bow’ as did his predecessor), etc. Also simply wants the law to be followed, and to reduce govt power. What is the purpose of this obvious plan of these entities to not invigorate our country with optimism about these advances?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 20:321 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I’m now begging for an answer. 🇧🇿 So far I’ve got a statement that I am joking and that I am a crook. Setting that aside for a moment, is it not curious that the people and airwaves of which I speak never comment on one good thing Trump has done, like crushing ISIS, clearing NATO and Iran agreements ( doesn’t ‘bow’ as did his predecessor), etc. Also simply wants the law t ...[text shortened]... his obvious plan of these entities to not invigorate our country with optimism about these advances?
    Donald Trump campaigned for president on a promise to Michigan auto workers that “If I’m elected, you won’t lose one plant, you’ll have plants coming into this country, you’re going to have jobs again, you won’t lose one plant, I promise you that.”

Barely two years later, on the Monday after Thanksgiving, General Motors announced that it was closing major auto plants in Michigan, as well as Ohio and Maryland. Thousands of jobs are being cut, and the future for many of the remaining plants suddenly seems very insecure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of responding to warnings that his decision to scrap fuel-efficiency standards could harm US manufacturers of compact cars, instead of creating incentives for US corporations to embrace innovative work-sharing programs, Trump pursued a foolhardy course that left GM workers vulnerable to what Ohio Democratic Senator Sherrod Brown on Monday referred to “corporate greed at its worst.”

Brown, one of the savviest analysts of trade and manufacturing policy in Congress, pointed out that “the company reaped a massive tax break from last year’s GOP tax bill and failed to invest that money in American jobs, choosing to build its [Chevy] Blazer in Mexico.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/gm-plant-close-ohio-michigan-trump/

Back in June 2018:

GM filed comments with the Department of Commerce arguing that Trump’s tariffs on steel and aluminum imports would weaken their ability to compete abroad and could result in “fewer jobs and lower wages,” both overseas and in America. “The over-broad and steep application of import tariffs on our trading partners risks isolating U.S. businesses like GM from the global market that helps to preserve and grow our strength here at home,” the company said. GM also curtailed its profit forecast as a result of the tariffs, as did Ford and Fiat Chrysler.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gm-layoffs-trump-tariffs-760003/
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 22:42
    I have followed this as have you, and are right on, you have the same disappointment as I did when his predecessor promised ‘you keep your doctor’ and ‘you will save $2500’. These were intentional lies, as the architect of Obamacare was caught saying it was necessary to pass it, and ‘people won’t get it’,. Intentional. Trump really believed in his genius business acumen and his saying that was not so deceiving.
    BUT WHY write that here, and forever evade my simple question. Will someone be brave enough to say here why MSNBC CNN Schumer Rachel Maddow, Lemon et al Never remark about how trump has done so much good, recognizes the plight of vetslike me, etc., and,my favorite, preaches that above all, to follow the law??Z.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Nov '18 22:461 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I have followed this as have you, and are right on, you have the same disappointment as I did when his predecessor promised ‘you keep your doctor’ and ‘you will save $2500’. These were intentional lies, as the architect of Obamacare was caught saying it was necessary to pass it, and ‘people won’t get it’,. Intentional. Trump really believed in his genius business acumen ...[text shortened]... zes the plight of vetslike me, etc., and,my favorite, preaches that above all, to follow the law??Z.
    The idea that Donald Trump, of all people, " preaches that above all, to follow the law" is so laughable that I'm going to assume you are joking.

His pardons of Joe Arpaio, Dinesh D'Souza and Scooter Libby, unrepentant criminals who richly deserved prison sentences puts the lie to such a claim.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 00:05
    Ok you got me I. Joking. I’ll joke with you about criminal Mark Rich who Clinton pardoned?? But are we getting off the subject? My simple question. One question?
    Please answer it and I promise to start a new thread. It will be something like “ When in life does one incur a debt to a person who (by choice) becomes pregnant and asks someone else to pay for her abortion? “ (via taxes of course) This question holds several issues, interesting indeed.
    But why doesn’t Schumer get up to the podium and say what great work, that our president has improved the lot of the vets?
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 01:42
    @averagejoe1 said
    Ok you got me I. Joking. I’ll joke with you about criminal Mark Rich who Clinton pardoned?? But are we getting off the subject? My simple question. One question?
    Please answer it and I promise to start a new thread. It will be something like “ When in life does one incur a debt to a person who (by choice) becomes pregnant and asks someone else to pay for her aborti ...[text shortened]... r get up to the podium and say what great work, that our president has improved the lot of the vets?
    We're busy compiling a list of great things accomplished by Benito Mussolini.

After that, we'll look into Donald Trump's résumé.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 02:21
    Y’all won the debate. Will share your answers to my question with my rational friends. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦. We are all just searching. Really good stuff, makes one proud. Could you answer me this one... my cousin and his buddy moved to Chicago last week, found an apartment, and each got a job. They both came home after first day at work. Joe had made $110.00. Bill made $35.00. They put it on the kitchen table. All things remaining equal, how should the money be split up, if at all?
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 03:43
    @averagejoe1 said
    Y’all won the debate. Will share your answers to my question with my rational friends. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦. We are all just searching. Really good stuff, makes one proud. Could you answer me this one... my cousin and his buddy moved to Chicago last week, found an apartment, and each got a job. They both came home after first day at work. Joe had made $110.00. Bill made $35.00. The ...[text shortened]... ut it on the kitchen table. All things remaining equal, how should the money be split up, if at all?
    Ask them not us we don't live in that apartment
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    28 Nov '18 04:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Y’all won the debate. Will share your answers to my question with my rational friends. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦. We are all just searching. Really good stuff, makes one proud. Could you answer me this one... my cousin and his buddy moved to Chicago last week, found an apartment, and each got a job. They both came home after first day at work. Joe had made $110.00. Bill made $35.00. The ...[text shortened]... ut it on the kitchen table. All things remaining equal, how should the money be split up, if at all?
    Are they married ? 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree