1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 12:45
    YouTube

YouTube

For the first time ever, a president asked his press secretary to lie. Not just any lying, lying Trump style. In case you didn't know, lying Trump style is when you know the truth, everyone knows the truth, there is photographic evidence supporting the truth, yet you state the complete opposite anyway. Before trump, this was known as being insane or tripping balls.

People know the crowd at trumps inauguration was several times smaller than Obama's. His press secretary knows. Kellyann Conway knows it.

Sean Spicer says at one point that nobody has any numbers on the crowd attending the inauguration and in the very next sentence he utters "this has been the largest attendance to an inauguration in history, period". If you are going to lie, at least put a minimal effort.

Kellyann Conway: "You're calling it lying, I'm calling them alternative facts"
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 13:25
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbZZ6qzz_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg9Tu79F4qE

For the first time ever, a president asked his press secretary to lie. Not just any lying, lying Trump style. In case you didn't know, lying Trump style is when you know the truth, everyone knows the truth, there is photographic evidence supporting the truth, yet y ...[text shortened]... nimal effort.

Seth Myers is your new source?

Out-freaking-standing.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 13:45
    The sky is falling, the sky is falling, oh me, oh my.
    These trolls have been lied to 10 times a day for 8 years, and they were not "little" lies, they were whoppers! Now Trump made the mistake of over estimating a crowd, and WHAM! Gotcha!...... Unbelievable!
    They think this rates up there with "if you like your doctor you can keep him".
    You Libs are insane, why do I even bother ?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 14:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Seth Myers is your new source?

Out-freaking-standing.
    yes, it's not like he is commenting on a cnn interview Chuck Schumer did on Kellyann Conway. Not like Sean spicer openly lying in his press conference is openly available on the internet, not like all media commented on this fact already.

I linked to Seth Myers because he is funny. First youtube, which you ignored, is from Morning Joe and directly shows Chuck Todd in the first seconds making a fool out of Conway (better said, she did that herself). Yet you didn't mention that.

No, a ludicrous event just happened, something perplexing. A president's press secretary just went on record to knowingly lie by supporting the president's delusion (or maybe outright lie) and on a trivial subject. This event was covered by numerous media agencies, numerous talk show hosts, among which, some that use humor to convey facts and you, like a dumbass, think that harping on the fact that one of them is Seth Myers (who presents news in a humorous manner, not lies in any way) invalidates the countless others who are "serious" news and did cover this. Forget the news, that it invalidates the photos taken from the air that obviously show Trump's crowd was significantly smaller than Obama's.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 14:11
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    These trolls have been lied to 10 times a day for 8 years, and they were not "little" lies, they were whoppers! Now Trump made the mistake of over estimating a crowd, and WHAM! Gotcha!...... Unbelievable!
    right now, sweetheart, that is not in question.

right now, a press secretary to a president lied to the american public, on the very first day of taking office, ignoring clear evidence to the contrary, on a matter that is entirely without importance, except to caress Trump's ego. There was no political gain to be made for this lie, everyone can clearly see it's a lie and they did it anyway just because Trump is a scared little manchild who has to be the best at anything.

If they are willing to lie to you on this thoroughly unimportant issue, what do you think they will do, you colossal imbecile, when there is something important at stake? Do you think they will tell the truth when it comes to the non-existent healthcare plan they say will replace ACA? How about on matters of foreign policy? Human rights? Equality?
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 14:37
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Yes! Exactly! Don't bother. F-off and bother someone somewhere else.
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 16:34

For the first time ever, a president asked his press secretary to lie. Not just any lying, lying Trump style. In case you didn't know, lying Trump style is when you know the truth, everyone knows the truth, there is photographic evidence supporting the truth, yet y ...[text shortened]... nimal effort.

BOTH sides need to stop hissing at each other over crowd size. It's so childish.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 16:43
    In Trumpworld, all that really matters is ratings.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 17:04
    Originally posted by mchill
    BOTH sides need to stop hissing at each other over crowd size. It's so childish.
    you constantly missing the point is hilarious.

this isn't about the crowd size. this is about a press secretary lying to the public despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. if they can lie about a matter so inconsequential what do you think they will do when it is something that actually matters. They lied their faces off during the campaign and they begin the presidency with a lie on the very first day.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 23:251 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 Jan '17 23:55

Have you watched Spicer's press conference, actually heard what he had to say...
    or, as you and your group are wont to do, did you simply get the Reader's Digest condensed version?
    Whichever one you wish to go with, please point out the lie(s), because I've missed any so-called falsity.
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 00:031 edit

The most disturbing lie Trump and his press secretary keep promoting is that millions of illegal immigrants illegally voted. They keep promoting this lie with zero evidence. When the President of the United States blatantly lies about something as serious as millions of fraudulent votes in an election, our democracy is in very serious trouble. The POTUS is spreading fake news. Can any of you on this forum produce credible evidence that millions of people voted illegally?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-voter-fraud-sean-spicer-234120
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 01:16
    Originally posted by Phranny
    The most disturbing lie Trump and his press secretary keep promoting is that millions of illegal immigrants illegally voted. They keep promoting this lie with zero evidence. When the President of the United States blatantly lies about something as serious as millions of fraudulent votes in an election, our democracy is in very serious trouble. The POTUS i ...[text shortened]... e voted illegally?

Politico is not currently a legitimate news source.
    Try again?
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 10:52
    Originally posted by Phranny
    The most disturbing lie Trump and his press secretary keep promoting is that millions of illegal immigrants illegally voted. They keep promoting this lie with zero evidence. When the President of the United States blatantly lies about something as serious as millions of fraudulent votes in an election, our democracy is in very serious trouble. The POTUS i ...[text shortened]... e voted illegally?

there are so many lies that it's hard to keep track of them and that is intended. you can't deal with one lie because another one comes up.

one other factor is that you can't really deal with his lies because he has no shame. you call someone on a lie with concrete evidence and they will get ashamed, this very shame pushes ordinary humans to not lie in the first place. The Donald isn't like that. He doubles down on his lies. He will repeat his lie over and over until you get tired of it and just leave in order to keep your sanity.

My greatest hope is that one of his future lies will be a cause for impeachment. It will be awful for american gays and women to have Pence as president until 2020 so i would like to thank them for their sacrifice on behalf of the rest of the world.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 11:50
    there are so many lies that it's hard to keep track of them and that is intended. you can't deal with one lie because another one comes up.

one other factor is that you can't really deal with his lies because he has no shame. you call someone on a lie with concrete evidence and they will get ashamed, this very shame pushes ordinary humans to not lie in ...[text shortened]... until 2020 so i would like to thank them for their sacrifice on behalf of the rest of the world.
    I missed your response.
    What was the lie?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree