1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 17:01
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    That's a great list.
    Now, if you could just pick say, one of them and support your claims?
    Really?
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 17:06
    That's a great list.
    Now, if you could just pick say, one of them and support your claims?
    Okay, let's take the inauguration.
    I watched it. I saw footage of how busy it was on the BBC.
    The BBC's footage is the same as CNN's and not from the same source.

Afterwards I've seen photo's from various news sources which collaborate the evidence that the fields were not full.
    Besides this, public transport, hotels, etc. all say attendance was down, compared to Obama's inauguration.

So, all evidence and my eyes tell me the man is lying.

Or, take this one:
    Trump says Ted Cruz's father had something to do with the shooting of JFK
    The man didn't.

You can watch footage of Trump saying this. And you can find absolutely no proof of the man's father having anything to do with it at all.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 18:40
    Originally posted by shavixmir

Afterwards I've seen photo's from various news sources which collaborate the evidence that the fields were not full.
    Besides this, public transport, hotels, etc. all say attendance was d ...[text shortened]... . And you can find absolutely no proof of the man's father having anything to do with it at all.
    Focus on one.
    First one.
    You're making a claim and then automatically conclude he is lying.
    Lying requires a statement, does it not?
    What statement did anyone make which brings you to the conclusion that the person making the statement is lying?
    Be specific--- as in: quote the exact statement with which you are contending.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 19:28
    Focus on one.
    First one.
    What statement did anyone make which brings you to the conclusion that the person making the statement is lying?
    Everyone but Hillary lies Freaky.

Geesh.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 20:26
    Focus on one.
    First one.
    “The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington monument was packed,” - Trump -
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 21:45

Besides this, public transport, hotels, etc. all say attendance was d ...[text shortened]... . And you can find absolutely no proof of the man's father having anything to do with it at all.
    do you realize that you spent about 4-5 posts taking the bait on his "i don't know what we're talking about"?
    he is second post in this thread and claims he doesn't know what lie i am referring to? really?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 21:531 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    do you realize that you spent about 4-5 posts taking the bait on his "i don't know what we're talking about"?
    he is second post in this thread and claims he doesn't know what lie i am referring to? really?
    I suppose this is part of the price Dims pay for stripping the country of morality and decency.

No one cares if Trump had sex with Russian prostitutes and they certainly don't care of he lied.

All they care about is making money
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 21:59
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbZZ6qzz_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg9Tu79F4qE

For the first time ever, a president asked his press secretary to lie. Not just any lying, lying Trump style. In case you didn't know, lying Trump style is when you know the truth, everyone knows the truth, there is photographic evidence supporting the truth, yet y ...[text shortened]... nimal effort.

Kellyann Conway: "You're calling it lying, I'm calling them alternative facts"
    A politician...LIE?? I've never heard of such a thing! :'(
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 00:38
    Originally posted by mchill
    A politician...LIE?? I've never heard of such a thing! :'(
    you haven't actually.

because politicians lie in a way they can claim it was beyond their control. or that they didn't know enough at the time and nobody else could have.
    if a politician or a normal person is caught in a lie, they won't be trusted again.

nobody lies to your face and when presented with obvious facts, they double down on those lies. nobody can lie his face off like trump and when confronted about it, craps another lie about a different subject. so far, insane people were the only ones who did this.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 00:54
    There is no "bait," numbnuts.
    I'm attempting--- in vain--- to get you or anyone else here who is claiming that Trump, et al, is lying, to actually specify the exact statement(s) which they consider to be a falsity... and, just as importantly, why.
    You have spent nearly every post declaring that it's a done deal.
    The closest any have got to what the actual lie?
    The size of the crowd.
    That's awesome.
    You've been asked--- repeatedly--- to quote the part you think is a lie.
    Thus far... crickets.

Maybe you've realized you have no clue as to what any or them actually said, what the facts are?
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 00:57
    “The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington monument was packed,” - Trump -
    You can't even be botheted to quote correctly and you're quibbling about his statements?

Rich.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 05:13
    You can't even be botheted to quote correctly and you're quibbling about his statements?

Rich.
    It's a direct quote moron.

I've proven my point.
    End of.

As for the rest of your fantasy world, that's between you, your shrink and lithium (or whatever else you should be taking).
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 11:30
    Originally posted by mchill
    BOTH sides need to stop hissing at each other over crowd size. It's so childish.
    Don't worry your little head over it, we'll all get down to singing "Kumbaya" in just a minute.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 11:371 edit
    Originally posted by Phranny
    The most disturbing lie Trump and his press secretary keep promoting is that millions of illegal immigrants illegally voted. They keep promoting this lie with zero evidence. When the President of the United States blatantly lies about something as serious as millions of fraudulent votes in an election, our democracy is in very serious trouble. The POTUS i ...[text shortened]... e voted illegally?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-voter-fraud-sean-spicer-234120
    They're doing this because they are trying to head off the subject of "Interstate Crosscheck" which a few more reporters and legislators are finally coming around to understanding what the Republicans actually did to influence the election. If they can successfully get out in front of that story by claiming that there really is "voter fraud", and people voting in multiple states, then they can minimize the damage that would result if people start catching on to them removing several million minority voters from the voter rolls illegally. The big problem for them here is they have zero proof of this supposed "voter fraud".
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 11:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    I suppose this is part of the price Dims pay for stripping the country of morality and decency.

No one cares if Trump had sex with Russian prostitutes and they certainly don't care of he lied.

All they care about is making money
    You do this a lot. The greed is, and has been for years, ever since Reagan actually, on the Republican side.

"I suppose this is part of the price Dims pay for stripping the country of morality and decency." and "All they care about is making money"

This is rich, because this is exactly what the Democrats have been saying about the Republicans for years and years and years. All the greed is on the corporate Republicans, and you know it,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree