Moves
    26 Jan '17 20:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 21:10
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/21/remarks-president-trump-and-vice-president-pence-cia-headquarters

Whitehouse.gov
    DO YOU SEE THAT???

The Whitehouse's own bloody site has his quote.

STOP!
    Just bloody stop you complete and utter moron!

It's not a conspiracy. Trump is a liar and he's completely mad.

Now piss off and leave us alone.
    Snowflake, you've done it again.
    Now, you're quoting a generalized website, not a direct quote and then the source of that quote.
    I won't do your work for you.

Either quote exactly what you consider to be the lie(s), cite the source with the appropriate link and then provide the support for why you think there is falsity in the claims, or, as always, STFU.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 05:13
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Now, you're quoting a generalized website, not a direct quote and then the source of that quote.

Either quote [b]exactly
    what you consider to be the lie(s), cite the source with the appropriate link and then provide the support for why you think there is falsity in the claims, or, as always, STFU.[/b]
    Hey, pal, do I look like I'm going to write a thesis for you?

That is a link to the whitehouse website's full speech by Trump at the CIA (complete transcript). In it you find the quote I'm using.

I ain't helpin' you no more than that.

Google "Trump's CIA speech" and you can watch and hear him say those exact words.

You are only going to see what you want to see. And what you want to see can only fit into the reality you've imagined. Anything which contradicts said reality cannot be true and therefore, even when the evidence is completely overwhelming, you'll keep warping information to maintain the imagined reality.

Like a child.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 11:011 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Hey, pal, do I look like I'm going to write a thesis for you?

That is a link to the whitehouse website's full speech by Trump at the CIA (complete transcript). In it you find the quote I'm using.

I ain't helpin' you no more than that.

Google "Trump's CIA speech" and you can watch and hear him say those exact words.

You are only going to see wha ...[text shortened]... overwhelming, you'll keep warping information to maintain the imagined reality.

Like a child.
    “The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington monument was packed,” - Trump, according to shavixmir

It's a direct quote moron, according to shavixmir

Actual quote:
    "The rest of the, you know, 20-block area all the way back to the Washington monument was packed." Trump's exact words.
    Now, take a look at any picture taken from the perspective of the lectern and see if it doesn't support that same impression.

Additionally, consider Trump's words in the context of the rest of his speech as it pertains to this issue.
    He is giving his impression of the crowd size: he estimates it at a million to a million and a half, but also says he doesn't know for sure, "whatever it was, it was."
    But whatever it was, it wasn't the sparsely covered field at least some of the media was content to go with in spinning the story against him.
    That was the point, not a jelly bean counting contest for exact numbers.

It was a massive amount of people there and many times more on television.
    But according to MSM's report, it was a paltry turnout.

WRONG.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 16:13

Either quote [b]exactly
    what you consider to be the lie(s), cite the source with the appropriate link and then provide the support for why you think there is falsity in the claims, or, as always, STFU.[/b]
    So I gather a short attention span narcississitic sociopath president, you no problem with that. Talking about a 20 tariff on good coming from Mexico, as if that would mean Mexico would pay for the assinine wall he wants built, and that would never have an effect on the prices driven up for US citizens. What the hell do you use for brains?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 17:38
    “The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington monument was packed,” - Trump, according to shavixmir

Actual quote:
    "The rest of the, you know, 20-block area all the way back to the Washington monument was packed." Trump's [b]exact
    words.
    Now, tak ...[text shortened]... es more on television.

WRONG.[/b]
    Complete madness.

I give up and wish you well.
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 17:51

Actual quote:
    "The rest of the, you know, 20-block area all the way back to the Washington monument was packed." Trump's [b]exact
    words.
    Now, tak ...[text shortened]... es more on television.

WRONG.[/b]
    The way you pimp for Dear Leader Donald, and for free, it utterly adorable.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 19:22
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    The way you pimp for Dear Leader Donald, and for free, it utterly adorable.
    Thanks!
    But you have it wrong.
    I don't pimp for Trump or any other man.
    While I do think (relatively speaking) he will go down as one of the best of presidents for what he accomplishes, I hold out literally zero hope that he will be any different than the others with respect to complete transparency.
    While there may come a revolution which brings the government back to the people, from what I've seen thus far, that impetus will need to be external.
    The position is too far entrenched in the charade to allow a complete loose cannon; he's merely on a leash.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 19:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So I gather a short attention span narcississitic sociopath president, you no problem with that. Talking about a 20 tariff on good coming from Mexico, as if that would mean Mexico would pay for the assinine wall he wants built, and that would never have an effect on the prices driven up for US citizens. What the hell do you use for brains?
    Imagine if it was you or one of your loved ones who was attacked by one of the criminals who gained entry in the country.
    My guess is that you'd be shouting for 120% tariff if such a thing were possible.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Jan '17 02:26
    http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

What was some numbnut saying about how no voter fraud occurred?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 13:331 edit
    Imagine if it was you or one of your loved ones who was attacked by one of the criminals who gained entry in the country.
    My guess is that you'd be shouting for 120% tariff if such a thing were possible.
    Those two things aren't anywhere near being equivalent.

I'd be calling for prosecution, not for some stupid tariff to be raised.

Do you even hear yourself?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 13:37
    http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

What was some numbnut saying about how no voter fraud occurred?
    That article isn't saying what you think it's saying.

This is proof? The writer is an Associate Professor, for God's sake.

Let's talk to some elections officials. And then next we can ask them why they took so many US citizens off the voter rolls so close to the election so they couldn't re-register.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 15:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Those two things aren't anywhere near being equivalent.

I'd be calling for prosecution, not for some stupid tariff to be raised.

Do you even hear yourself?
    That you're unable to see the equivalence is no surprise.
    As a public service, I'll parse it out for ya.

The wall costs money.
    Without the wall, the US has been on the extreme short end of the stick; even though we've picked up some good, the bad far outweighs the good with respect to illegal immigrants--- not even factoring the bad which the illegals have suffered.
    We've been eating the costs for a long time, and it is high time that Mexico begins paying it's share of the bill.
    If building the wall puts a significant kink in the hose, the crime associated will be exponentially diminished as well.
    For those who have suffered as a result of that crime, the cost of the wall is infinitesimal in comparison.

Hope that helps, muffin.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 18:06
    That you're unable to see the equivalence is no surprise.
    As a public service, I'll parse it out for ya.

The wall costs money.
    Without the wall, the US has been on the extreme short end of the stick; even though we've picked up some good, the bad far outweighs the good with respect to illegal immigrants--- not even factoring the bad which the illegals ...[text shortened]... of that crime, the cost of the wall is infinitesimal in comparison.

Hope that helps, muffin.
    Yeah... the Indians seem tonhave suffered a bit as well...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree