1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 12:00
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Politico is not currently a legitimate news source.
    Try again?
    When you stop listening to FOX/O'Reilly/Hannity/Beck and Limbaugh talking points and avoid your very own brand of freeform style Ann Coulter word salad, then maybe a conversation can ensue.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 12:021 edit
    Originally posted by Phranny
    The most disturbing lie Trump and his press secretary keep promoting is that millions of illegal immigrants illegally voted. They keep promoting this lie with zero evidence. When the President of the United States blatantly lies about something as serious as millions of fraudulent votes in an election, our democracy is in very serious trouble. The POTUS i ...[text shortened]... e voted illegally?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-voter-fraud-sean-spicer-234120
    As stated, Politico is noting more than a rehash hack site, which will only put out crap that supports their predetermined conclusions.
    Truth is not on their radar.

New York Department of Investigation sent out agents to 63 polling places posing as people who were either dead, felons or non-existent and in 61 instances (97% of the time) were able to vote for "John Test."

No matter who is determining the meaning of words these days, that is voter fraud.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 12:48
    I missed your response.
    What was the lie?
    it's perplexing how idiotic your attempts to derail the subject is. you were the very first to reply in this thread. are you admitting you have no idea what the subject is and you're talking out of your ass, as usual?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 13:10
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JbZZ6qzz_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg9Tu79F4qE

For the first time ever, a president asked his press secretary to lie. Not just any lying, lying Trump style. In case you didn't know, lying Trump style is when you know the truth, everyone knows the truth, there is photographic evidence supporting the truth, yet y ...[text shortened]... nimal effort.

Kellyann Conway: "You're calling it lying, I'm calling them alternative facts"
    Trump falls short by 3,562,267,113,783,324,216 lies yet to go, a precedent set by prior administrations.

Can he do it?
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 13:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    Trump falls short by 3,562,267,113,783,324,216 lies yet to go, a precedent set by prior administrations.

Can he do it?
    why didn't you just write gazilion? act your age little boy, don't be ashamed.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 13:38
    it's perplexing how idiotic your attempts to derail the subject is. you were the very first to reply in this thread. are you admitting you have no idea what the subject is and you're talking out of your ass, as usual?
    You made the claim that Trump, Spicer and Conway are all lying.
    I'm asking you to specify the exact lies which you are claiming instead of speaking in generalities.
    That is as far removed from "derailing" as one can get; if anything, I am attempting to get you on track.
    (I'd say 'back on track,' but you've yet to add any meat to your claim.)
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 13:39
    Originally posted by kmax87
    When you stop listening to FOX/O'Reilly/Hannity/Beck and Limbaugh talking points and avoid your very own brand of freeform style Ann Coulter word salad, then maybe a conversation can ensue.
    I listen to exactly none of those listed.
    What do you have now?
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 14:19
    why didn't you just write gazilion? act your age little boy, don't be ashamed.
    That number is a precise number and it is not a gazillion.

Obviously you are an uneducated Hillary supporter. 😠
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:07
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:17
    Originally posted by whodey
    That number is a precise number and it is not a gazillion.

Obviously you are an uneducated Hillary supporter. 😠
    just as a little trivia
    If a lie took 1 second to tell, Obama would need 112 958 749 168 years to tell 3,562,267,113,783,324,216 .

Perhaps if by "Obama administration" you mean 200 million people all doing their part and telling an equal number of lies, it would still take 564 years.

So i say again, don't put so much effort in typing made up numbers, little boy. Just write gajillion, we will understand you are talking out of your ass.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:22
    You made the claim that Trump, Spicer and Conway are all lying.
    I'm asking you to specify the exact lies which you are claiming instead of speaking in generalities.
    That is as far removed from "derailing" as one can get; if anything, I am attempting to get you on track.
    (I'd say 'back on track,' but you've yet to add any meat to your claim.)
    when i said that very thing in the first post of the thread and when you were the second to post in this thread (there was only my post to read, you can't have missed it), it is obvious you are either lying that you don't know what those lies are or you are THAT stupid and you just post randomly without reading what the discussion is about.

either way, you are too dumb to humor.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 16:32
    when i said that very thing in the first post of the thread and when you were the second to post in this thread (there was only my post to read, you can't have missed it), it is obvious you are either lying that you don't know what those lies are or you are THAT stupid and you just post randomly without reading what the discussion is about.

either way, you are too dumb to humor.
    No one is asking you to humor anyone.
    You are being challenged on two fronts:

1. Specify the exact lie(s) you are claiming the Trump administration is spreading.

2. Support your contention with actual facts--- not a repeat of the same generalities by dimwit celebrities who's heads are so far up their asses they can't think of anything which doesn't stream past on a teleprompter.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 16:44
    No one is asking you to humor anyone.
    You are being challenged on two fronts:

1. Specify the exact lie(s) you are claiming the Trump administration is spreading.

2. Support your contention with actual facts--- not a repeat of the same generalities by dimwit celebrities who's heads are so far up their asses they can't think of anything which doesn't stream past on a teleprompter.
    Trump says he didn't mock a handicapped reporter.
    I've seen the video. He is mocking the reporter.

Trump says Ted Cruz's father had something to do with the shooting of JFK
    The man didn't.

Trump says: "There’s a tremendous tax that we pay when we (American businesses) go into China, whereas when China sells to us there’s no tax."  China’s tariffs are higher than those imposed by the United States, but the Chinese exporters are taxed when they sell in the United States.

Trump and his cronies claim that his inauguration had the most visitors. I saw the footage, it didn't.

He lied about the loan his father once gave him.
    He lied about his company’s bankruptcies.
    He lied about his federal financial-disclosure forms.
    He lied about his endorsements.
    He lied about “stop and frisk.”
    He lied about “birtherism.”
    He lied about New York.
    He lied about Michigan and Ohio.
    He lied about Palm Beach, Fla.
    He lied about Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve.
    He lied about the trade deficit.
    He lied about Hillary Clinton’s tax plan.
    He lied about his past position on the Iraq War.
    He lied about his past position on the national debt.
    He lied about his past position on climate change.
    He lied about calling pregnancy an “inconvenience” for employers.
    He lied about calling women “pigs.”
    He lied about calling women “dogs.”
    He lied about calling women “slobs.”

Trump has lied about his tax returns.

Trump has lied about global warming (The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive - Tweet by Trump).

This is the tip of the iceberg.
    He even lied at the CIA, about never having said anything bad about them...

The man is pathological.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 16:46
    Originally posted by shavixmir

The man didn't.

Trump says: "There’s a tremendous tax that we pay when we (American businesses) go into China, whereas when China sells to us there’s no tax."  China’s tarif ...[text shortened]... lied at the CIA, about never having said anything bad about them...

The man is pathological.
    Which makes him a legitimate sitting President. 😵
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 16:55
    Originally posted by shavixmir

The man didn't.

Trump says: "There’s a tremendous tax that we pay when we (American businesses) go into China, whereas when China sells to us there’s no tax."  China’s tarif ...[text shortened]... lied at the CIA, about never having said anything bad about them...

The man is pathological.
    That's a great list.
    Now, if you could just pick say, one of them and support your claims?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree