1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 23:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    Since the president of Ukraine did not know that the money was being held back, it is impossible to answer this question, because it implies that Trump told Slavinsky that he was holding it back until he performed in the interest of the USA, or as some folks put it, in the interest of Trump. (he did say 'us', meaning our country, when speaking of what he was interested i ...[text shortened]... e Slavinsky wait for the money until an event certain. That is incorrect .

Just using my noggin.
    Ukraine knew in early August that the money was being withheld.

That means they knew the money was being withheld while Giuliani was there in August with two of his henchmen putting more pressure on Zelensky to announce an investigation.

It was not let go until Sept. 11, two days after the whistleblower came forward.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 23:25
    @handyandy said
    @AverageJoe1

Come on, Joe! Stop stroking that mink's belly and start using your noggin.
    Ukraine president did not know that the money was held back. Study on that for a moment. No harm done.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 23:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    Since the president of Ukraine did not know that the money was being held back, it is impossible to answer this question, because it implies that Trump told Slavinsky that he was holding it back until he performed in the interest of the USA, or as some folks put it, in the interest of Trump. (he did say 'us', meaning our country, when speaking of what he was interested i ...[text shortened]... are saying that Trump made Slavinsky wait for the money until an event certain. That is incorrect .
    Are you suggesting that Ukraine, in need of financial help, didn't know the money hadn't arrived?

And who is Slavinsky?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 23:281 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Ukraine president did not know that the money was held back. Study on that for a moment. No harm done.
    He knew in early August, days after the phone call. Stop lying.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '20 00:05
    @Suzianne
    He is just another Trump sycophant, repeats all Trump's tweets.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '20 00:26
    @no1marauder said
    Try #2 for an honest answer from right wingers:

IF a Democratic President refused to turn over any documents or allow Executive Branch employees to testify to Congress by asserting that such oversight was "unconstitutional", you would:

A) Agree that the Congress has no power to actually oversee the Executive Branch in any matter that the President says so; or

B) Scream, stomp your feet and insist the President was violating the Constitution.
    Here is the part you are missing. Congress never voted to authorize an impeachment hearing. The intelligence committee would never have impeachment nor subpoena power. The judicial committee has to hold a vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry, they didnt, therefore no subpoena power. They sent request letters and with the help of the complicit media made people thinking they were subpoenas, they were not.
    When bolton said he would testify if subpoenaed the dems pulled the subpoena (request letter) because they knew Trump was going to the SCOTUS and their game would be exposed.

At this point I am not sure if Trumps impeachment is constitutional..
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    27 Jan '20 00:311 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Here is the part you are missing. Congress never voted to authorize an impeachment hearing. The intelligence committee would never have impeachment nor subpoena power. The judicial committee has to hold a vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry, they didnt, therefore no subpoena power. They sent request letters and with the help of the complicit media made people thi ...[text shortened]... heir game would be exposed.

At this point I am not sure if Trumps impeachment is constitutional..
    I've debunked these right wing fairy tales before and see no necessity to do so again.

The Constitution is clear: the House has the sole power to impeach and to set its own rules. These right wing rants are legally baseless.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '20 13:12
    @suzianne said
    Ukraine knew in early August that the money was being withheld.

That means they knew the money was being withheld while Giuliani was there in August with two of his henchmen putting more pressure on Zelensky to announce an investigation.

It was not let go until Sept. 11, two days after the whistleblower came forward.
    “Ukraine knew in early August that the money was being withheld.”

that is a lie...carry on
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    27 Jan '20 13:14
    @no1marauder said
    I've debunked these right wing fairy tales before and see no necessity to do so again.

The Constitution is clear: the House has the sole power to impeach and to set its own rules. These right wing rants are legally baseless.
    you havent “debunked” anything. Do you think members of congress just walk around with subpoena power, hand out subpoenas at will?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '20 21:11
    @Mott-The-Hoople

PROVE IT assshole.
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Jan '20 23:041 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you havent “debunked” anything. Do you think members of congress just walk around with subpoena power, hand out subpoenas at will?
    Do you think members of congress just walk around with subpoena power, hand out subpoenas at will?
    Yes! If their committees wish too. Where have you been all your life? Never-mind, we already know.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '20 00:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople

PROVE IT assshole.
    Don’t write the vituperative Sinhouse after 10AM. And don’t READ him after 11AM.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '20 00:39
    @suzianne said
    He knew in early August, days after the phone call. Stop lying.
    Boo!
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jan '20 00:53
    @mott-the-hoople said
    “Ukraine knew in early August that the money was being withheld.”

that is a lie...carry on
    A lie is truth, the truth a lie.

Where have I heard that before?
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jan '20 01:19
    @suzianne said
    A lie is truth, the truth a lie.

Where have I heard that before?
    Surely from KingDavid?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree