1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '20 23:19
    @moonbus
    It is just because they have anointed their new king, ALL HAIL KING TRUMP.

You can kiss my ring now.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '20 23:241 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Jan '20 23:421 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Would the USA be better off if the disadvantaged strive for 'class war' rather than
    beg the 'moderate Republicans' to make the status quo slightly less oppressive?

I don't think the disadvantaged are in the mood to beg "moderate Republicans" whatsoever.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 05:01
    What’s this article 2 malarkey which republicans and trump refer to, when they’re saying a president can do what he wants?

And how come Bill couldn’t have a blow-job and Dick wasn’t allowed to bug the democrats?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 07:52
    @averagejoe1 said
    Respectfully McHill, why are you the only person who knows the above to be a fact? Why do not the Democratic impeachers? Why dont they glean that fact (from the phone call, I guess?) and list it for an automatic full vote impeachment? Either you, or they, are leaving something out. Illegal? That would be bad for Trump if he had done something illegal. You are the only one that knows that. Curious indeed.
    Because trumps Republican whores in the senate won’t allow the prosecution witnesses in the bldg Einstein. I don’t think that little factoid will be missed by the floating voter in 2020, how could you right wing hunter types not have noticed that bear trap.
    The impeachment has been a win for the Dems from day one, it’s spread the contagion of blatant corruption from the wild card President to the core of the GOP.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 08:221 edit
    @shavixmir said
    What’s this article 2 malarkey which republicans and trump refer to, when they’re saying a president can do what he wants?

And how come Bill couldn’t have a blow-job and Dick wasn’t allowed to bug the democrats?
    "Article Two of the United States Constitution establishes the executive branch of the federal government, which carries out and enforces federal laws. Article Two vests the power of the executive branch in the office of the president of the United States, lays out the procedures for electing and removing the president, and establishes the president's powers and responsibilities." -- Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Two_of_the_United_States_Constitution

Nowhere does it say what they claim, that a president can "do what he wants".
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 14:03
    @suzianne said
    "Article Two of the United States Constitution establishes the executive branch of the federal government, which carries out and enforces federal laws. Article Two vests the power of the executive branch in the office of the president of the United States, lays out the procedures for electing and removing the president, and establishes the president's powers and responsibili ...[text shortened]... States_Constitution

Nowhere does it say what they claim, that a president can "do what he wants".
    no one has claimed that!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 14:201 edit
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Oh, so you figure extorting a foreign government for the express purpose of trying to keep himself in power and no other reason is perfectly fine with you.

And BTW, don't EVEN bring up the 'he is only on the lookout for corruption' BULLSHYTE.
    If that was the case, when the senate and house were in republican hands say in 2017, there was ZERO talk about corruption in Ukraine.
    NOW all of a sudden Trump is a corruption fighter? BULLSHTYE AGAIN.

He THRIVES on corruption. That is how he has lived his entire life before he was POTUS. The ONLY reason he is rich now and not living in a shelter is daddy bailed his sorry ass out a dozen times, to the tune of a HALF BILLION DOLLARS. Without that Trump would have been homeless and begging on the streets.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 14:43
    @sonhouse
    “If that was the case, when the senate and house were in republican hands say in 2017, there was ZERO talk about corruption in Ukraine.”

It was late Sept 2018 when Biden boasted about quid pro quo.
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 15:40
    @mott-the-hoople said
    @sonhouse
    “If that was the case, when the senate and house were in republican hands say in 2017, there was ZERO talk about corruption in Ukraine.”

It was late Sept 2018 when Biden boasted about quid pro quo.
    You might as well pin the accusation on most of Europe.
    They were all behind Biden.
    And at the time the president in power in the Ukraine was the target of the corruption accusations.
    Zelensky was elected on a platform to clean up the mess.
    And his first experience on the international stage was having to deal with a corrupt US president trying to draw him into the 2020 election trying to dig up dirt on his opponent.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 17:19
    @mott-the-hoople said
    no one has claimed that!
    Some idiot did:

"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as President."

Donald Trump, July 23, 2019

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4809509/user-clip-trump-constitution-i-president

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-turning-point-usas-teen-student-action-summit-2019/
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 17:42
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    You really are an idiot. Your own post shows you know nothing of the situation, or are just following the orders of your handlers.
    Ok then, YOU tell me why no mention of Ukranian corruption was EVER mentioned when the house AND the senate were in the hands of the repubs?
    Why didn't Trump mention Ukrainian corruption back THEN eh?
    That would be because back then there was no political gain to mention it.
    When he found out about Hunter Biden getting a posh job and finding that Joe Biden had a hand in removing a known corrupt prosecutor, THAT was when he (really his 'advisors', since Trump has ZERO in the way of actual creativity) decided they could weaponize the whole deal to their benefit. A TOTAL CORRUPTION of politics.
    But hey, corruption by Trump is perfectly ok with you. If it had been Obama doing this I can feel 100% you would be screaming to high heaven about Obama corruption. You are a hypocritical PIG.
    Go back to kissing your handlers ass.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 20:19
    @no1marauder said
    Some idiot did:

"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as President."

Donald Trump, July 23, 2019

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4809509/user-clip-trump-constitution-i-president

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-turning-point-usas-teen-student-action-summit-2019/
    that was concerning the firing of mueller...and yes, with his subordinates he can do whatever he wants.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 20:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    You really are an idiot. Your own post shows you know nothing of the situation, or are just following the orders of your handlers.
    Ok then, YOU tell me why no mention of Ukranian corruption was EVER mentioned when the house AND the senate were in the hands of the repubs?
    That would be because b ...[text shortened]... h heaven about Obama corruption. You are a hypocritical PIG.
    Devin Nunes did warn about Ukraine interference.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/02/this-is-what-ukraines-interference-looked-like-according-republicans/

Politico reported on the inteference...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '20 22:06
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    That would be because b ...[text shortened]... h heaven about Obama corruption. You are a hypocritical PIG.
    Nobody did or said much about Fast and Furious. That was smiley Obama

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree