1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 02:06
    Were they not PERFECT!?!?!? The epitome of adults in action. Present the facts, no speculation, point out what the Dems Left Out of their presentations (you have noted how Average Joe often says your arguments never 'close'😉. And then they say, this is so simple, we dont have much more to say, you dems can all take the rest of the day off!! Trump genius probably orchestrated it, dont you think? You gotta admit, class act. Adults.
  2. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 02:13
    Link?
    I would like to see that eh?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 02:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Were they not PERFECT!?!?!? The epitome of adults in action. Present the facts, no speculation, point out what the Dems Left Out of their presentations (you have noted how Average Joe often says your arguments never 'close'😉. And then they say, this is so simple, we dont have much more to say, you dems can all take the rest of the day off!! Trump genius probably orchestrated it, dont you think? You gotta admit, class act. Adults.
    Yes, Trump orchestrated it. A mink's belly indeed!

His lawyers didn't have much to say except that he did nothing wrong.

Genius!
  4. Joined
    23 Jan '20
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 02:231 edit
    @handyandy said

Genius!
    The burden of proof is on the prosecution eh?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 12:07
    @handyandy said

Genius!
    Uh oh.... i casually make a funny, that Trump orchestrated it. Who knows. But if he didn’t, would i be regarded on a liberal forum as a liar?!? Yeah, lib logic would brand me a liar.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 13:433 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    Uh oh.... i casually make a funny, that Trump orchestrated it. Who knows. But if he didn’t, would i be regarded on a liberal forum as a liar?!? Yeah, lib logic would brand me a liar.
    Yeah, lib logic would brand me a liar.

Any form of logic would brand you a liar. You've still not grasped the concept that it's illegal to bribe another countries President with American taxpayer resources to rig a future election, any more than you still not grasped the concept that it's illegal to ignore Congressional subpoenas for records and testimony from witnesses. All you do is engage in childish name calling, and display your ignorance. Your little FOX News sound bites are entertaining in a minor league way, but you're basically clueless to the fact that your golden boy in the White House broke the law.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 14:05
    @mchill said
    Yeah, lib logic would brand me a liar.

Any form of logic would brand you a liar. You've still not grasped the concept that it's illegal to bribe another countries President with American taxpayer resources to rig a future election, any more than you still not grasped the concept that it's illegal to ignore Congressional subpoenas for records and testimony from witnesses. ...[text shortened]... ay, but you're basically clueless to the fact that your golden boy in the White House broke the law.
    Respectfully McHill, why are you the only person who knows the above to be a fact? Why do not the Democratic impeachers? Why dont they glean that fact (from the phone call, I guess?) and list it for an automatic full vote impeachment? Either you, or they, are leaving something out. Illegal? That would be bad for Trump if he had done something illegal. You are the only one that knows that. Curious indeed.
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 14:291 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Respectfully McHill, why are you the only person who knows the above to be a fact? Why do not the Democratic impeachers? Why dont they glean that fact (from the phone call, I guess?) and list it for an automatic full vote impeachment? Either you, or they, are leaving something out. Illegal? That would be bad for Trump if he had done something illegal. You are the only one that knows that. Curious indeed.
    Respectfully McHill, why are you the only person who knows the above to be a fact?

Respectfully Mr joe. In case you missed the entire House impeachment proceedings (and it seems you have) Multiple government witnesses, with both 1st and 2nd hand knowledge also knew this to be a fact, backed up by emails, signed depositions, and government transcripts. Where have you been for the last 6 weeks? Mars??
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 14:38
    @AverageJoe1
    There doesn't have to be a crime to be impeached. That seems to have eluded your unique set of logics. High crimes and misdemeanors are whatever the house and senate SAY is HC@M.
    You are just parroting the so-called defense of the Trump so-called team.
    The putrid worthless defense Trump's buddies put out would be laughed out of a real court but of course this farce of a trial is a kangaroo court and one reporter I read said that denigrates kangaroo's.
    There is little doubt the rePUTINicans with no balls so terrified of Trump they will follow his orders down the line so there would NEVER be a conviction no matter WHAT corruption or real crime he commits. Right now we don't even know if even 4 rePUTINicans will grow enough balls to even allow witnesses and evidence.
    You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a sycophant you just fall over like all the other rePUTINican dominos.
    You could care less about the security interests of the US or whether Trump conducts government business on unsecured cell phones which you have to know China, Putin, Iran and anyone else with sufficient technology can tap into Trump's phone calls. For instance Trump talked to his sycophants about stopping aid to Ukraine MONTHS before he actually did. That is a FACT.
    But you would not be able to see the advantage Putin would take out of that call, knowing in a running military war with Ukraine, knowing the aid would be at least delayed, what he could do with that extra time frame.
    But none of that matters to you, the ONLY thing that matters to you AND Trump is MONEY. ONLY MONEY, FUK the security of the US.
    You should be ashamed.
  10. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 14:42
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    There doesn't have to be a crime to be impeached. That seems to have eluded your unique set of logics. High crimes and misdemeanors are whatever the house and senate SAY is HC@M.
    The putrid worthless defense Trump's buddies put out would be laughed out of a real court but of course th ...[text shortened]... matters to you AND Trump is MONEY. ONLY MONEY, FUK the security of the US.
    You should be ashamed.
    But none of that matters to you, the ONLY thing that matters to you AND Trump is MONEY. ONLY MONEY, FUK the security of the US. You should be ashamed.

I'll 2nd that one -
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 17:43
    @mchill said
    Respectfully McHill, why are you the only person who knows the above to be a fact?

Respectfully Mr joe. In case you missed the entire House impeachment proceedings (and it seems you have) Multiple government witnesses, with both 1st and 2nd hand knowledge also knew this to be a fact, backed up by emails, signed depositions, and government transcripts. Where have you been for the last 6 weeks? Mars??
    Hmmm, yeah, i think ONE of them had first-hand, all other stuff was hearsay. Pretty weak, dont you think. For a guy that knows so much, as does Sonhouse, you have not gotten too much in front of your man (puke) Schiff to get into the trial. He is hard to get to, though. Maybe call a lib talk show, if there are any, and tell the host all you know, he may have contacts to apprise the managers.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 17:45
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    The putrid worthless defense Trump's buddies put out would be laughed out of a real court but of course th ...[text shortened]... matters to you AND Trump is MONEY. ONLY MONEY, FUK the security of the US.
    You should be ashamed.
    Why was Trump not allowed to defend himself in Congress. The dems were not very nice, or to use your word above,,,,,,scared?
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 17:54
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You should be ashamed.
    You have said all this, e got it. But he will be acquitted, the hyenas in Congress, and Maxine Waters, what-ever she is, will lose their quest.

Yeah,,,,,I've mentioned money a time or two, to my friends here including you. Like, last month......"Buy Roku stock, it will go up $20 in a week." It went up $30 a share.. A hundred shares would have cost $12,000.00. You would have sold it in 2 weeks for $15,000. Take mama on a cruise. Just being helpful. Sorry bout that. Any other comments, were usually germane to the issues. All the college tuition stuff is about money. Isn't it?? And can you not fathom that issues of money are in fact issues of success? That is how one usually measures success. Everyone here would like to be successful, retire at 45. Takes money. which is usually the underlying issue. You need to take an advil.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 17:55
    @AverageJoe1 Laughed out of a real court? Your buddy Schiff would not let Trump defend himself!! Would that process qualify as a court??

You need to take an advil.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Jan '20 17:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why was Trump not allowed to defend himself in Congress. The dems were not very nice, or to use your word above,,,,,,scared?
    He was. He refused to testify or allow witnesses to testify.

Was he......scared?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree