1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:10
    @no1marauder said
    For those too lazy to read the indictment:

The People presented evidence to the Grand Jury that between August 2015 and December 2017, Michael Cohen ("Cohen"😉, a lawyer who worked for the Trump Organization and also held the role of Defendant's Special Counsel, paid $130,000 to Stormy Daniels (also known as Stephanie Clifford hereinafter "Daniels"😉 prior to the 2016 pr ...[text shortened]... . https://www.npr.org/2018/05/02/607943366/giuliani-says-trump-did-know-about-stormy-daniels-payment
    corrupt democrats abusing the justice system to interfere in the upcoming election…
  2. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    corrupt democrats abusing the justice system to interfere in the upcoming election…
    You need to stop spamming this thread.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:14
    @moonbus said
    Ok, so they’re politically motivated, to keep a felon out of office. Happy now?
    Happy that I have 2 votes!!! Rare on the Forum. One says political, one says not.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:15
    @moonbus said
    Ok, so they’re politically motivated, to keep a felon out of office. Happy now?
    Exactly, good post. Can I only do one thumb up???
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:18
    @no1marauder said
    None of your or Mott's false "whataboutisms" have any relevance to the issues in Trump's NY trial. The Judge has already denied a motion to dismiss the indictment based on "selective prosecution" stating:

"The Defendant has not overcome the presumption, that the People's prosecution of this matter was undertaken in good faith and without discrimination." https://casete ...[text shortened]... ons of PL § 175.10." p. 22. That's just in one county albeit New York which is basically Manhattan.
    Your quoted articles are tiresome. Aww man we will never know the real Marauder, you are the guy behind he curtain in Alice in Wonderland!!

Please go behind your curtain, and tell us why the trial could go forward even though the statute of ilmmitations had expired. I know, but our readers need some of your links!!!! zzzzzzzzz
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:20
    @no1marauder said
    For those too lazy to read the indictment:

The People presented evidence to the Grand Jury that between August 2015 and December 2017, Michael Cohen ("Cohen"😉, a lawyer who worked for the Trump Organization and also held the role of Defendant's Special Counsel, paid $130,000 to Stormy Daniels (also known as Stephanie Clifford hereinafter "Daniels"😉 prior to the 2016 pr ...[text shortened]... . https://www.npr.org/2018/05/02/607943366/giuliani-says-trump-did-know-about-stormy-daniels-payment
    I can't tell if he (Marauder) is a bot, or if this is Sonhouse in disguise!!!!

Sobnhouse is smart, and with all his foibles, he could indeed be wired for AI !!!!!
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:21
    @spruce112358 said
    You need to stop spamming this thread.
    Are you saying that the Biden administration has not weaponized the DOJ and FBI!?!?!?
  8. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 00:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are you saying that the Biden administration has not weaponized the DOJ and FBI!?!?!?
    Yes. They have not.
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 01:00
    @mott-the-hoople said
    did she commit felonies when she destroyed phones and c]hard drives that were under congressional subpoena?
    I don't know.

"Lock her up!" was coming from the campaign rallies of her political opponent, not the legal system.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 01:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Your quoted articles are tiresome. Aww man we will never know the real Marauder, you are the guy behind he curtain in Alice in Wonderland!!

Please go behind your curtain, and tell us why the trial could go forward even though the statute of ilmmitations had expired. I know, but our readers need some of your links!!!! zzzzzzzzz
    I answered that in the first post in this thread.

If you're too lazy to read it the short version is: the Judge ruled the Statute of Limitations has not expired under NY law.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 08:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Happy that I have 2 votes!!! Rare on the Forum. One says political, one says not.
    That doesn't mean I think the trial should be aborted. It should go ahead, and he should be convicted if the evidence indicates guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 09:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    I, AvJoe, deleted something I mistyped. Let me now file my own Issues of the NY Trial. Then all of us are free to choose. You libs have not yet taken our freedom yet, I hope. Read this, and then read Maruder's Link-style post again.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-hush-money-trial-frankenstein-case-zapped-life-turley
    I didn’t realise you did partisan legal jibberish for Fox News Joe, congrats on finding your level
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 10:492 edits
    @averagejoe1 said
    You have freely chosen a serial law breaker as your candidate, you now need to put your big boy pants on and deal with the consequences of that.
    The law cannot accommodate your cultish allegiance to a criminal
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 11:35
    @no1marauder said
    I answered that in the first post in this thread.

If you're too lazy to read it the short version is: the Judge ruled the Statute of Limitations has not expired under NY law.
    But I was asking for you to please justify, in your learned words, not that of a judge, how can action can go forward on a matter where the Statute of Limitations has expired?
    I didn't read judge's opinion, I can only picture a judge like the one who just threw the book at Trump out of hate. This judge may hate. Lets say everyone in NY hates him. How can the case go forward? The Statute of Limitations has run.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 12:40
    @averagejoe1 said
    Yes. They have not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree