1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 22:54
    So moonbats are running around saying that Trump is violating the Constitution by wanting to stop Muslim immigration to the US. Even the GOP is calling him to drop out saying he is violating the Constitution.

How so?

Unconstitutional would be locking up American Muslims only because they are Muslim when the US is at war with Muslims in the Middle East. This is what the celebrated Prog FDR did when he locked up Japanese Americans during WW2. FDR is who Obama worships.

Constitutional would be stopping immigration by non-American refugees who could be enemy combatants because they are immigrating from a region at war with the US. This is what Trump wants to do. Trump is who Obama opposes.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 22:58
    Originally posted by whodey
    So moonbats are running around saying that Trump is violating the Constitution by wanting to stop Muslim immigration to the US. Even the GOP is calling him to drop out saying he is violating the Constitution.

How so?

Unconstitutional would be locking up American Muslims only because they are Muslim when the US is at war with Muslims in the Middle East. ...[text shortened]... ng from a region at war with the US. This is what Trump wants to do. Trump is who Obama opposes.
    Trump is the only one willing to uphold the constitution with his stance on the matter.
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:03
    "Heil Donald Trump - THE ULTIMATE SAVIOR."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-neo-nazi-support_56660b92e4b079b2818fcd36
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:06
    Originally posted by vistesd
    "Heil Donald Trump - THE ULTIMATE SAVIOR."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-neo-nazi-support_56660b92e4b079b2818fcd36
    No need to bring up all the fanatics who support these politicians, unless you want me to bring up a list of those who support Hillary.

So back to the discussion, do these immigrants have a Constitutional right to be American citizens?

Judging by the establishment, the answer is yes. Non-citizens have a Constitutional obligation to be US citizens, even if the said region is at war with the US.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:09
    I say we stop all immigration. Once we get rid of Social Welfare programs, then we invite more of the world's poor to our land.
  6. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:11
    No need to bring up all the fanatics who support these politicians, unless you want me to bring up a list of those who support Hillary.

So back to the discussion, do these immigrants have a Constitutional right to be American citizens?

Judging by the establishment, the answer is yes. Non-citizens have a Constitutional obligation to be US citizens, even if the said region is at war with the US.
    . . .do these immigrants have a Constitutional right to be American citizens?

Who has argued that any immigrants have that as an automatic Constitutional right? Are you just making stuff up?

What part of Andrew Anglin said do you disagree with?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:12
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I say we stop all immigration. Once we get rid of Social Welfare programs, then we invite more of the world's poor to our land.
    Apparently we are not allowed to talk about limiting immigration in any way, or we will be declared bigots and Nazi sympathizers that was hinted at already.

The good part is, people are growing weary of this kind of bigotry and hatefulness to those who dare question the powers that be, That is why Trump is doing so well, even though he is being demonized by the PC police.

Don't get me wrong, I don't much care for Trump, but the way he is being treated here is typical and disgusting.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:13
    Apparently we are not allowed to talk about limiting immigration in any way, or we will be declared bigots and Nazi sympathizers that was hinted at already.

The good part is, people are growing weary of this kind of bigotry and hatefulness to those who dare question the powers that be, That is why Trump is doing so well, even though he is being demonized ...[text shortened]... ng, I don't much care for Trump, but the way he is being treated here is typical and disgusting.
    Your posts are positively Orwellian though you're probably too stupid to know what that means.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:161 edit
    [b]. . .do these immigrants have a Constitutional right to be American citizens?

Who has argued that any immigrants have that as an automatic Constitutional right? Are you just making stuff up?

What part of Andrew Anglin said do you disagree with?[/b]
    Hillary has recently forbidden the use of the term "illegal immigrant".

Why is that? Are they not illegal? It would appear to me that Hillary believes that such terminology is hate speech. The only way it could be hate speech, is if it were not true.

This tells me that Hillary believes that illegal immigrants in the US have a right to be US citizens. Those who oppose this do so based upon bigotry towards Hispanics or other foreign races.

Again, Hillary has no Constitutional bases for her views, but as typical with the average Prog, this does not stop her. They simply ignore laws and control people with the PC police.
  10. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:16

The good part is, people are growing weary of this kind of bigotry and hatefulness to those who dare question the powers that be, That is why Trump is doing so well, even though he is being demonized ...[text shortened]... ng, I don't much care for Trump, but the way he is being treated here is typical and disgusting.
    . . . and Nazi sympathizers that was hinted at already.

No hint. That's the Nazis that are sympathizing with you. I'm giving you an opportunity to distance yourself.

Who told you you were not allowed to talk about anything?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:18

I'm not much for Trump either, at this point I think I prefer Cruz.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    [b] . . . and Nazi sympathizers that was hinted at already.

No hint. That's the Nazis that are sympathizing with you. I'm giving you an opportunity to distance yourself.

Who told you you were not allowed to talk about anything?[/b]
    When I bring up Hitler or Nazi, I get Godwin shoved in my face.

Why is that?
  13. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    Hillary has recently forbidden the use of the term "illegal immigrant".

Why is that? Are they not illegal? It would appear to me that Hillary believes that such terminology is hate speech. The only way it could be hate speech, is if it were not true.

This tells me that Hillary believes that illegal immigrants in the US have a right to be US citizens. ...[text shortened]... ge Prog, this does not stop her. They simply ignore laws and control people with the PC police.
    This tells me that Hillary believes that illegal immigrants in the US have a right to be US citizens.

Really? Ever study any logic?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:19
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Your posts are positively Orwellian though you're probably too stupid to know what that means.
    Thanks for that.

Now try a post that addresses the issues I raise.
  15. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 23:191 edit
    When I bring up Hitler or Nazi, I get Godwin shoved in my face.

Why is that?
    No, no, no. It isn't Godwin. It's what the Nazis themselves are saying. Are they subject to Godwin's (supposed) Law?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree