1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '12 03:23
    Originally posted by whodey

Speaking of class, at least I never stormed the White House when Obama won and refused to leave and then defecated in public on cars and tried to have him recalled........even though I was tempted to do these things and more!! 😛
    I definitely wouldn't put it past you to be defecating in public on cars.
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    07 Jun '12 03:58
    Well I was going to thank Obama and all of his liberal cronies for the win, but because I have such class I held back these sentiments.

Speaking of class, at least I never stormed the White House when Obama won and refused to leave and then defecated in public on cars and tried to have him recalled........even though I was tempted to do these things and more!! 😛
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_protests#Reports_of_abusive_behavior
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 04:04
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I definitely wouldn't put it past you to be defecating in public on cars.
    Is Scott Walker president yet?
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '12 10:27
    In his mind, yes.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 02:27
    I never said there was a conspiracy. I said there was a plan. Can you not see the difference?
    A plan involving more than one person is a conspiracy.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 02:32
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Don't be a retard.
    I guess I can't help my retardation, but somehow I have always been more threatened by government excesses, than by those of even the largest corporations.

Local governments can spend double what people make for the same work in the private sector. If we vote the bums out, they come back with recall elections. If Bill Gates wants me to use Windows, he has to make a better product. Microsoft employees can't force money out of my pocket, in the manner that public sector union workers can and do.
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 03:181 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    *Yawn* So you really don't have a point to make do you?

Usually when someone says conspiracy they mean something along the lines of 911 truthers claims. Something I never even came close to claiming.

Walker has expressed his plans in a taped conversation with one of his rich donors that I imagine he didn't know was being taped.

I didn't express any shady undefined conspiracy and if you think I did then you should make a better attempt at somehow pointing it out.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 07:59
    Originally posted by normbenign
    So Two people planning to play each other at chess, that's a conspiracy?
  9. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 10:48
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    So Two people planning to play each other at chess, that's a conspiracy?
    Apparently. I am in an ongoing conspiracy currently with my friend to go get something for lunch on Friday.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 10:551 edit
    Apparently. I am in an ongoing conspiracy currently with my friend to go get something for lunch on Friday.
    Only if the chess that kevcvs57 wants to play or the lunch you intend to eat is illegal or going to cause injury or loss in a premeditated way to a third party.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 12:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    Only if the chess that kevcvs57 wants to play or the lunch you intend to eat is illegal or going to cause injury or loss in a premeditated way to a third party.
    Cheers Fmf I've cancelled the chess game, I'll leave it until I've landed this plane.😞
  12. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 14:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    Don't you know? "A plan involving more than one person is a conspiracy." - so says Norm and if he says it then it must be true.

There's nothing in that definition that says it must be illegal or it is going to cause injury or loss at all.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 14:59
    There's nothing in that definition that says it must be illegal or it is going to cause injury or loss at all.
    Be that as it may, but if normbenign is using "conspiracy" as hyperbole - i.e. coordination between people to do something he disagrees with - then that is for him and for us to bear in mind.
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    12 Jun '12 23:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    Thank you, I thought someone would add the necessary element. Scott Walker's policies have done no harm to his States voters, on the whole his administration has made Wisconsin a better place, sound of budget, lower unemployment, and the prospect of lower taxation. Nothing criminal in any of that, or anything harmful either.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jun '12 00:10

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree