What I don't get

What I don't get

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
184d

@averagejoe1 said
I have never written, nor ever thought, that the rich work harder, implying that those who 'work harder' should make more money.
If I invest (risk) $20,000 into a load of clay and straw, and prepare to make bricks for sale, I have not worked very hard. Just pointed at materials, a delivery truck, and signed for the bank loan.
Then, I sit back and watch 10 employ ...[text shortened]... ziane, which would render your post impotent.
Ohhhh, I just saw,.,..you ARE Suzianne. Lucky me!
Yes that’s way to much of a return and way to low a wage. Jeezo that was a bit too easy, what’s the catch Joe.
Given the world is awash with money that’s a ridiculous return for it, much better if the government taxes billionaires and sets up a fund for a group of enterprising building tradespeople to borrow at low rates from and when they’ve sold the house they can pay back the government loan with interest and divi the profit up between them
You will have to find gainful employment though Joe, perhaps you could invest your welfare check in a broom and wheelbarrow and hire your fat ass out as a road sweeper.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
182d

@kevcvs57 said
Yes that’s way to much of a return and way to low a wage. Jeezo that was a bit too easy, what’s the catch Joe.
Given the world is awash with money that’s a ridiculous return for it, much better if the government taxes billionaires and sets up a fund for a group of enterprising building tradespeople to borrow at low rates from and when they’ve sold the house they can pay bac ...[text shortened]... ld invest your welfare check in a broom and wheelbarrow and hire your fat ass out as a road sweeper.
Why make Marxism sound so complicated, you silly fella ?
You could have just written us a poem. About being dependent on others, maybe. Oh, the pride…..

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
182d

@averagejoe1 said
Why make Marxism sound so complicated, you silly fella ?
You could have just written us a poem. About being dependent on others, maybe. Oh, the pride…..
It’s not Marxism you idiot it’s capitalism at its most efficient, no funds wasted on the lavish lifestyle of an unproductive leech

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
182d

@kevcvs57 said

much better if the government taxes billionaires and sets up a fund for a group
If the government takes money from 'those with the ability', that would be the billionaires that you mention, and set up a fund for the group you mention, ,,'each according to their needs', that is Marxism, Kev. You silly fella.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
182d

@averagejoe1 said
the pandemic was an emergency. Govt rescued those in dire straits. You cant kid a kidder. The govt even rescues corporations on occasion, which libs bitch about as you use their products, quite hypocritical.
But the 'free money' for that purpose, to assist those in distress.......that is over. Do we agree?. So, why in HELL do you leeching liberals keep pulling ...[text shortened]... government, funded by me, as I also pay for abortions, ending life. All one dispicable ball of waz.
Corporate welfare and kickbacks are the biggest welfare.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
182d

@averagejoe1 said
If the government takes money from 'those with the ability', that would be the billionaires that you mention, and set up a fund for the group you mention, ,,'each according to their needs', that is Marxism, Kev. You silly fella.
I didn’t mention individuals Joe I mentioned corporations, please restrict your critiques to what I actually say.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
182d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Given the world is awash with money that’s a ridiculous return for it, much better if the government taxes billionaires and sets up a fund for a group of enterprising building tradespeople to borrow at low rates from and when they’ve sold the house they can pay bac ...[text shortened]... ld invest your welfare check in a broom and wheelbarrow and hire your fat ass out as a road sweeper.
Sorry, Kev, you did NOT mention corporations OR individuals, herein above is your post.
I sure did like my answer to it, by the way. You have been outed, you silly Marxist, you. Is there an emoji?
Hey if you are seeking pledges for the Marx fraternity, Suzi may be ready!

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
181d

@AverageJoe1
It’s like you and Bernie meet at Starbucks, he says ‘The billionaires have the money”. Like the 1920’s bank robber who said he robs banks because that’s where the money is.
So you reply, ‘Right Bernie, let’s get their money and make it available to those in need! Like my friend AvJoe, needs a loan to build a daycare center and to buy musical instruments for a band.!”
“The men with the ability, they can give to those in need!”