1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 15:171 edit
    @joe-shmo said
    "There are WAY fewer flu deaths and obviously it’s not report-worthy."

There are 300k to 700k deaths from complications to influenza every year world wide. That's been happening since the flu has been around...The flu has killed a crap ton of people....
    If the establishment really believed they helped eliminate the flu they would be bragging from mountain tops. I suspect they know flu cases are being counted as C19 cases. Either that or we are close to herd immunity from SARS2 and the flu was displaced and they don't want to admit that.

Virus displacement is real. That possibility should be considered as well. That would mean most people have already had the SARS2 virus though and we are close to herd immunity and don't need the mRNA vaccine that is not a real vaccine.

What I do know is that the CDC is pushing mRNA vaccines on people that do not need them. SARS2 immunity lasts at least 3 months and they are pushing them on people who have had C19 in less than 3 months after recovering.

The CDC has a conflict of interest. Many people who work at the CDC are part owners of vaccine patents. Look it up. It is easy to confirm if you know what to look for.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 15:47
    @metal-brain said
    As good an explanation as any of the other posters so far. Kind of sad.

Why is the flu shot still being recommended if there is no flu? Maybe we should all take smallpox vaccines (sarcasm) as well.

I think critical thinking skills are endangered today. Almost nobody seems to have them.
    I think the flu as transmogrified into covid 19/20/21/22/23 etc
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 16:10
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    china covered up way more than that...

https://time.com/5811222/wuhan-coronavirus-death-toll/
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 18:45
    @metal-brain said
    But the Netherlands went without mandatory mask wearing for a long time during the pandemic. There is also Sweden. Do they have flu cases?

"If you have flu or cold like symptoms you go to a corona test-street and get tested. If positive, you have corona. If negative, you’ve caught something else."

So there is no test for the flu to verify it is the flu? All you know ...[text shortened]... n are less likely to spread the SARS2 virus and is for opening schools. That is a negligible factor.
    There are bloody flu cases you clot.

Just not as many as usual. And that’s due to the corona measures taken.

Phone your bloody health experts if you want to know exact figures.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 21:06
    Over the cuckoo’s nest?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 21:53
    @shavixmir said

evidence? or are you just speaking liberanese?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 00:02
    @shavixmir said

Provide the info if it exists.
    Show the data you say is open to everyone.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 15:08
    @metal-brain said
    Stop being a coward and state exactly where you think the flu virus has gone.
    Clearly the restrictions on travel and domestic lockdowns will have an adverse effect on the flu virus’s ability to transmit as it would in most flu seasons. This isn’t a theory anyone has to prove it’s just an obvious fact. People like you have to provide evidence regarding an alternative theory that explains the drop off.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 21:48
    @kevcvs57 said
    Stop being a coward and state exactly where you think the flu virus has gone.
    Clearly the restrictions on travel and domestic lockdowns will have an adverse effect on the flu virus’s ability to transmit as it would in most flu seasons. This isn’t a theory anyone has to prove it’s just an obvious fact. People like you have to provide evidence regarding an alternative theory that explains the drop off.
    I already stated what I thought. Go back and look.

You think the lockdowns got rid of the flu while C19 rates skyrocketed? That doesn't make any sense. There is no evidence lockdowns are effective either. Florida vs. California dude.

YouTube
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 22:01
    @mott-the-hoople said
    evidence? or are you just speaking liberanese?
    I think that sometimes, some people just think for themselves.
    If more people are wearing masks to protect themselves from COVID, they are probably contributing to the decline in flu cases.
    Sometimes people just think for themselves, even if they aren't field experts in virology.
    But you keep drinking your KoolAid.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 22:071 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    I think that sometimes, some people just think for themselves.
    If more people are wearing masks to protect themselves from COVID, they are probably contributing to the decline in flu cases.
    Sometimes people just think for themselves, even if they aren't field experts in virology.
    But you keep drinking your KoolAid.
    There is no evidence masks are effective. That is why they recently said to wear 2 masks, because 1 was proven to be ineffective.
    Hand washing and social distancing help and make a difference.

Telling people to do 3 different things at the same time doesn't prove one of them is effective even if things improve somewhat. There is not even convincing evidence any of it is very effective. California vs. Florida dude.

YouTube
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:07
    https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-do-not-control-the-coronavirus-the-evidence/
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 05:091 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Besides the fact that you’re the one disputing reality and should either provide facts and figures or be dragged out and shot for constant stupidity...

Here are Dutch stats:
    https://www.volksgezondheidenzorg.info/onderwerp/influenza/cijfers-context/sterfte

Here’s information from the UK:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/923246/National_Influenza_report_1_October_2020_week_40.pdf

Now.... PHONE YOUR BLOODY HEALTHCARE SERVICE AND ASK THEM!

Moron.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 07:08
    @divegeester said
    What normal people think is of little interest. What is of interest is what you think metal brain.

I propose that you think there is a global conspiracy at the highest levels of scientific, political and media communities to take away your freedum (sic) and control your mind with chemical and electronic implants.

Presumably you believe this because despite of prev ...[text shortened]... what lizard aliens prefer.

You can draw the line through the above cascade where you see fit ...
    A person close to me, who happens to all be conspiracy theorist, brought this “where is the flu” topic up to me in conversation last Friday.

I replied asking them “never mind the flu, when was the last time they saw anyone with a common cold?”

My point being that people with a cold don’t go to the doctors, don’t go to hospital, don’t die and don’t get lumped in with covid numbers.

Conclusion, this is evidence that social distancing and restrictions work to prevent the spread of all viruses.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 07:31
    @shavixmir said
    Besides the fact that you’re the one disputing reality and should either provide facts and figures or be dragged out and shot for constant stupidity...

Here are Dutch stats:
    https://www.volksgezondheidenzorg.info/onderwerp/influenza/cijfers-context/sterfte

Here’s information from the UK:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/at ...[text shortened]... t_1_October_2020_week_40.pdf

Now.... PHONE YOUR BLOODY HEALTHCARE SERVICE AND ASK THEM!

Moron.
    You said there were no tests for the flu virus, so how do they know? Were you mistaken?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree