Why do liberals support Hamas?

Why do liberals support Hamas?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
208d

@rajk999 said
I think you know Im with Shav on that point of borders. Borders are really not a good thing but it will take some decades for these to come down naturally. The world aint ready for that yet.
Please elaborate. Interesting. You believe that anyone in the world should be able to travel unchecked within different societies? Let's assume that there has to be a government, or course, over all 8 Billion people.
Please tell us how that would be manageable, I am all ears. Examples, please. For example, tribes in North Africa move into the Netherlands area, the naturally hateful and combative among us move into th Lichenstein area, the .....well, you finish it.
I thought you libs don't like police authority.....man there would be 10 police on every block. You and your frieinds on this Forum are very interesting indeed. Most people read the comics, I do this!!!
Boy, if I were Kev, I would be in a rage@@##@##!!!!!

Lake Como

Moves
208d

@rajk999 said
God uses people, even vile ones like you to acheive his goals. What you are saying is in the bible but the world will not accept it yet.. Jerusalem is going to be the capital of the world. Maybe not in the way Christians or Jews think.

Maybe your point is closer to the the bible. If the UN and strong peace-keeping force is headquartered in Jerusalem there is going to be peace between the Jews and Palestinians and they will be forced to co-exist.
Instead of predicting the future of 200 years from now which goes nowhere in the Forum, totally baseless, tell us how it can POSSIBLY work that there will be no borders.

Lake Como

Moves
208d

@shavixmir said
Uhuh.

What is Israel? It’s a Jewish State. What don’t you get about that?

And yes, that on borders is exactly what I am proposing. Always have, always will.
NOT POSSIBLE!!! I hear you squeal… yet… the United States… is that not a step in such a direction? The EU… is that not a step in that direction? The UN… international treaties? Globalisation? The internet?

See? The future is developing under your very nose and yet you can’t smell it.
Of course change hs gone on for 10000 years and always will. Watchootalkin' bout?

Lake Como

Moves
208d

@shavixmir said
There is no god. It’s a fairytale.
Getting boring, Shav. Please.
Hey, I believe in God. So what? I wonder what SHouse believes in, or maybe that guy I just saw in an elevator. Geeeez. give it a rest.

Lake Como

Moves
208d

@shavixmir said
Fukking retard. Stick your god up your arse, whilst I use your bible as toilet paper.
Again, see how libs are full of anger. Talk about 'not getting' something.
Yeah, that Sonhouse makes me so mad!!! I could just scream.!!
All you libs are like babies, school girls. Did you see where Kev told Wajoma GFY? Wow. That was telling him by golly.

Moves
208d

@averagejoe1 said
Again, see how libs are full of anger. Talk about 'not getting' something.
Yeah, that Sonhouse makes me so mad!!! I could just scream.!!
All you libs are like babies, school girls. Did you see where Kev told Wajoma GFY? Wow. That was telling him by golly.
Liberals of today.....
Ashamed of nothing.
Offended by everything.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
208d

@averagejoe1 said
Of course change hs gone on for 10000 years and always will. Watchootalkin' bout?
Try 13.5 billion at least Joe

Lake Como

Moves
207d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
Try 13.5 billion at least Joe
No, Kev, the accepted date of the beginning of humans as we know them…..10,000 years. People like you and Sonhouse. 10,001 years ago, the creatures were a bit iffy. Maybe woke. Mobs, like y’all have today. And one tribe stealing the stuff that was produced by other tribes. Survival of the fittest, a concept reviled by liberals, it all began then. It begat the ancestors of Marx and Marauder,
Oh, the age of earth is 4.5 billion years. You say 13.5B. These type comments cause you to lose creds.👨‍🌾

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
207d

@averagejoe1 said
Getting boring, Shav. Please.
Hey, I believe in God. So what? I wonder what SHouse believes in, or maybe that guy I just saw in an elevator. Geeeez. give it a rest.
No. I will not give it a rest.
When people use God and the bible in an argument or for any form of justification, I will point out the blatantly obvious.

It’s like me opposing industrialisation… because of the Scouring of the Shire (chapter out Lord of the Rings).

Same, really, with your out-dated constitution, by the way.

MB

Moves
204d

@AverageJoe1

Why do republicans want to bomb Iran?

https://rumble.com/v3tm5lr-nikki-haley-spews-blatant-lies-to-push-war-with-iran.html

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
204d

@averagejoe1 said
No, Kev, the accepted date of the beginning of humans as we know them…..10,000 years. People like you and Sonhouse. 10,001 years ago, the creatures were a bit iffy. Maybe woke. Mobs, like y’all have today. And one tribe stealing the stuff that was produced by other tribes. Survival of the fittest, a concept reviled by liberals, it all began then. It begat the ancestors ...[text shortened]... he age of earth is 4.5 billion years. You say 13.5B. These type comments cause you to lose creds.👨‍🌾
10,000 years of Homo sapiens, you really are an idiot Joe
Plus you are forgetting all the changes that gave rise to the today you find your bigoted and blinkered self in.

MB

Moves
201d

@AverageJoe1
Why do all the republican candidates want to ban Tiktok?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
201d

This, from the BBC:

US says Hamas puts children 'in danger'
The White House has responded to UN Secretary-General's comments yesterday that Gaza is "becoming a graveyard for children".

"Hamas is putting these children and their families in danger," US spokesman John Kirby said.

No, no, no.
Who’s firing the bombs killing these children? The Israelis. They are responsible for the deaths of these children.

This bloody argument, “the bad guy explaining why the other party is reponsible” keeps rearing its ugly head. Like in Hollywood movies.

Yes, the cycle is systemic, but the actor holds responsibility for one’s actions.

Like a rapist saying: “It was her fault! She was dancing in that sexy dress, flaunting her goods for all to see.”
No, rapist. You did the raping, you are responsible.

Hamas is using civilians as human shields.
So? Then you have to think up a different solution to your problem, Israel.
You are responsible for killing those civilians, no matter what Hamas is doing.

And the US is thus guilty of supporting crimes against humanity.

God damn. People are moronic.

MB

Moves
201d

Hypothetical scenario:

A bank robber is surrounded by police in the bank and he takes a child as a hostage after killing the bank teller and says he will kill other people in the bank while holding a little girl as a human shield to prevent the police from shooting him.

Should the police shoot through the little girl to get the murdering bank robber?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
201d

@metal-brain said
Hypothetical scenario:

A bank robber is surrounded by police in the bank and he takes a child as a hostage after killing the bank teller and says he will kill other people in the bank while holding a little girl as a human shield to prevent the police from shooting him.

Should the police shoot through the little girl to get the murdering bank robber?
No. Of course not.