This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 06:541 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Donald Trump did not teach white supremacy, stop lying.

And in context, you know I am referring to "classroom teaching" when I say -
    "No one in America is teaching white supremacy and colonization."

Stop cluttering the thread with froo froo
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 06:57
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Now let's get down to what the WOKE liars are really doing.

"... The more we learn alongside teachers who are disrupting texts, the more we move away from continuing to give space to these voices; the more we want to decenter the male white voices completely."
    Fascist.

Again this debunked myth of a conspiracy to quieten the right by a left-wing elite being aided by the media.

Nazi-propaganda.
    Stop it.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 07:06
    If a Rapper wrote ditty in ebonics, does anyone here think they would stand a chance removing it from the curriculum?

"If you ain't black you can't understand it" - loaded statement, or what??

I'm sticking with it, at its roots, the WOKE thrust here is RACISM at its finest.
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 07:06
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Donald Trump did not teach white supremacy, stop lying.
    You are correct, he merely whistled and the dogs started howling.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 07:10
    @shavixmir said
    Fascist.

Again this debunked myth of a conspiracy to quieten the right by a left-wing elite being aided by the media.

Nazi-propaganda.
    Stop it.
    Propaganda...???

I quoted the WOKE liar right from No1's article. LOL
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 07:21
    @kmax87 said
    You are correct, he merely whistled and the dogs started howling.
    Let me ask you something, kmax, in your great wisdom...

Do you consider the leftists' use of the term "white privilege" to be disrespectful and belittling? In other words, racist. anti-White.

You can claim that Trump used invisible dog whistles, which, without proof, is
    nothing more than lies of the left. And you know better than this. All lies, no
    substance. The left has always claimed Trump "dog whistles" but nobody ever
    exposed them. why is that kmax?? Do you really think there is another species of
    human that - they alone, can hear Donald Trump.

silly wabbit
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 09:361 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Instead of your typically hysterical exaggerations and overreaction based on articles in right wing propaganda rags, going to the source might be more useful:

"Overall, we continue to affirm that there is an over-saturation of Shakespeare in our schools and that many teachers continue to unnecessarily place him on a pedestal as a paragon of what all language should be. ...[text shortened]... sness."

https://disrupttexts.org/2018/10/25/5-disrupting-shakespeare/

Sounds reasonable to me.
    The problem is if you think Shakespeare is about plots and kings and queens you’ve misunderstood Shakespeare.
    Shakespeare, and I mean all Shakespeare is about the human condition. His plays can and have been translated in the cultural sense to all corners of the globe ( no pun intended ) and they work just as well with a Nigerian mobster in place of king Lear .
    I agree that his work like all work should be critiqued and the education system should not be saturated with it, but this,
    “It is also imperative that we reflect and act to correct the messages educators and school systems send children about whose language is superior, whose stories are “universal”, and whose history should be carried into the future by means of remaining in the literary canon and thus, our societal collective consciousness."
    Strikes me as something more than that, it’s almost as if he must be eradicated from the school libraries and cultural memory simply because he is a white voice.
  9. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 10:28
    @kevcvs57 said
    The problem is if you think Shakespeare is about plots and kings and queens you’ve misunderstood Shakespeare.
    Shakespeare, and I mean all Shakespeare is about the human condition. His plays can and have been translated in the cultural sense to all corners of the globe ( no pun intended ) and they work just as well with a Nigerian mobster in place of king Lear .
    "You would not go see Macbeth to learn about the history of Scotland. You go there to learn about what a man feels when he has won a kingdom but lost his soul."

— Northrop Frye
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 15:101 edit

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 15:313 edits

12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 15:32
    @earl-of-trumps said
    No.. because they do great harm to innocent people and they will continue to.

funny, wildgrass, you object to me WAKING people to the deeds of the fraudsters
    but you don't really seem to mind the fraudsters propelling damaging fake news
    The article said these teachers want to cut Shakespeare. It didn't say they succeeded.

All we have to do, as rational adults, is say NO! We've always had crazy people like this in our society. The only difference is the way these claims and assertions are being handled by decision makers. Just ignore them and the 'harm' they do is negligible.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 15:58
    “ Eternal white fragility strikes again! The hysterical insecurity of many white
    people here toward any perceived 'racial slight' can hardly be exaggerated.”
    No it’s just that your a bigoted anti white racist duchess that fact is well established and that’s why you saw, or rather pretended to see, “white fragility” instead of a colour blind defence of Shakespeare based on his works.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 18:591 edit

15. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '21 19:221 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree