Go back
Your Choice Taxes 🤔

Your Choice Taxes 🤔

Debates


@PuzZuLz said
That's basic taxes that every city has.

USAID is extra taxes
Wars are extra taxes
Immigration is extra taxes
Space exploration is extra taxes

Get it? It would mean that you only pay the taxes that you agree to.

Thus, ending foreign aid.
Ending space exploration.
Ending foreign wars.

Y'all are conservative when it means you would have to pay extra taxes to cover your woke causes. 😄
Where are you getting this “basic taxes” nonsense from?


@PuzZuLz said
No he hasn't.
Y'all don't pay anywhere near enough taxes for that stuff .

I'm Canadian. I pay 15 percent added to everything under the sun.

What do you pay?
15% of 0=0


@AThousandYoung said
Where are you getting this “basic taxes” nonsense from?
You can't possibly be that daft that you do not understand this is a hypothetical question about taxes and who is willing to pay for their woke causes?

You can't be that daft. No1 understood the question and gave an answer.

1 edit

For the slow dumb people...

In a future tax scenario, you would sit down to do your taxes like you do now.

Except you are asked to pay more for...

Foreign Aid
Foreign Wars
Immigration
Space Exploration

Etc Etc.

If you say yes, you pay for those things to happen.
If you say no, you don't pay for them to happen.

Funding for those causes would be based on enough people paying their own money instead of relying on everyone's tax money.

Good Lord you Americans are dumb.
No wonder y'all rank 30th or lower for high school.

Y'all can't even tell a hypothetical question when it's right in your face.

Canada is top 5 btw and I feel like I'm taking to some sub 70 IQ people sometimes 🙄


@YEAH-BOY said
15% of 0=0
All consumer products have 15 percent added.

Nobody can avoid the tax here.

Your old man diapers? Add 15 percent tax.
Your rash medication? Add 15 percent tax.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
All consumer products have 15 percent added.

Nobody can avoid the tax here.

Your old man diapers? Add 15 percent tax.
Your rash medication? Add 15 percent tax.
I was talking about your wallet

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
For the slow dumb people...

In a future tax scenario, you would sit down to do your taxes like you do now.

Except you are asked to pay more for...

Foreign Aid
Foreign Wars
Immigration
Space Exploration

Etc Etc.

If you say yes, you pay for those things to happen.
If you say no, you don't pay for them to happen.

Funding for those causes would be based on ...[text shortened]... in your face.

Canada is top 5 btw and I feel like I'm taking to some sub 70 IQ people sometimes 🙄
With your high ranking what happened to you. Fell between the cracks.


@YEAH-BOY said
I was talking about your wallet
Everything I buy has 15 percent added to the cost.

Everything.

I've paid three times more taxes than you my whole life.


@YEAH-BOY said
With your high ranking what happened to you. Fell between the cracks.
By choice 😉

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
By choice 😉
😆


@YEAH-BOY

Would you pay extra taxes to cover the topics I provided, or just the flat rate to protect the USA?

Vote Up
Vote Down

@PuzZuLz said
@YEAH-BOY

Would you pay extra taxes to cover the topics I provided, or just the flat rate to protect the USA?
I don't answer stupid shiit.


Readers should note that no dems or libs would pay extra taxes to cover their woke causes.

It seems they just want everyone to pay for their woke causes.

Or they are just being virtue signallers 🤷