@PuzZuLz saidOr we could elect representatives who allocate government spending according to the People's wishes.
For the slow dumb people...
In a future tax scenario, you would sit down to do your taxes like you do now.
Except you are asked to pay more for...
Foreign Aid
Foreign Wars
Immigration
Space Exploration
Etc Etc.
If you say yes, you pay for those things to happen.
If you say no, you don't pay for them to happen.
Funding for those causes would be based on ...[text shortened]... in your face.
Canada is top 5 btw and I feel like I'm taking to some sub 70 IQ people sometimes 🙄
Wait a minute ................................................
3 edits
@no1marauder saidMy point exactly,
Or we could elect representatives who allocate government spending according to the People's wishes.
Wait a minute ................................................
But not everyone has the same wishes so my idea is to let those people pick what they want to fund with their own money when they pay taxes.
I would only pay the taxes for the country, one, because I am the conservative/nationalist type and two, that is the basic flat rate.
Other people can add taxes to their expenses and yearly tax returns because they support those expenses like USAID, reparations, foreign military aid etc.
So an easy example is we both buy a steak dinner. That costs $100
My tax is 5 percent, so $105
Your tax is 15 percent because of the 5 percent flat rate and you agree with USAID and reparations which are 5 percent each. So $115 for the same steak meal.
Would you do it?
Remember, your tax rate is for everything you buy, so you will always be at 15 percent and me at 5 percent.
If you want government tax dollars for specific causes, then fund it with your tax dollars and not everyone else's.
So far all the other dems don't want to pay a cent, they just want everyone else to pay.
@PuzZuLz saidStop announcing you have no idea what the real world is.
That's basic taxes that every city has.
USAID is extra taxes
Wars are extra taxes
Immigration is extra taxes
Space exploration is extra taxes
Get it? It would mean that you only pay the taxes that you agree to.
Thus, ending foreign aid.
Ending space exploration.
Ending foreign wars.
Y'all are conservative when it means you would have to pay extra taxes to cover your woke causes. 😄
Damn, you sound like a Gen Z retard. Too much screen time and too much attention from mommy.
@PuzZuLz saidNo, only in a world like YOU want, populated by politicians YOU elect to constantly hold your hand. We are the shepherds of our world and you just want to say "F everyone else, I NEED to get what I want, dammit!"
For the slow dumb people...
In a future tax scenario, you would sit down to do your taxes like you do now.
Except you are asked to pay more for...
Foreign Aid
Foreign Wars
Immigration
Space Exploration
Etc Etc.
If you say yes, you pay for those things to happen.
If you say no, you don't pay for them to happen.
Funding for those causes would be based on ...[text shortened]... in your face.
Canada is top 5 btw and I feel like I'm taking to some sub 70 IQ people sometimes 🙄
@PuzZuLz saidYou ARE the "slow, dumb people".
For the slow dumb people...
In a future tax scenario, you would sit down to do your taxes like you do now.
Except you are asked to pay more for...
Foreign Aid
Foreign Wars
Immigration
Space Exploration
Etc Etc.
If you say yes, you pay for those things to happen.
If you say no, you don't pay for them to happen.
Funding for those causes would be based on ...[text shortened]... in your face.
Canada is top 5 btw and I feel like I'm taking to some sub 70 IQ people sometimes 🙄
@AThousandYoung saidNo sh--.
This nonsense about “basic taxes” appears to be something right wingers made up.
@PuzZuLz saidYou have GOT to be one of the dumbest people on the planet.
@AThousandYoung
So you wouldn't pay extra taxes to cover USAID, immigration, Foreign military aid etc
So far not one dem/lib would be willing to pay extra.
Yet, y'all want everyone else to pay.
Maybe y'all don't really care about those things.
Damn, AvJoe is a freaking college professor compared to you.
1 edit
@Suzianne saidI thank Canada all the time.
Why do you never comment on or thank your government for providing to you for your 15 per cent?
I even made a thread just a few days ago and vowed to never judge the country again, if possible, and I even apologized.
Canada is Great. 😉
The USA is Greater.
@Great-King-Rat
I have said thanks and I'll say it again.
Thank you Canada and Canadian tax payers 😄