1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 00:17
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Interesting story. If true it changes little about what ive said in this thread, the guy just moved to America last year, if he was connected with Isis you would think the US government would have discovered this. It's easy to do something in support of a particular group when you are not actually part of it. How did they get the weapons in the first place sh ...[text shortened]... nged towards guns and how easy it is to optain them. Regardless of the reasons for the shooting.
    You dolt. The terrorist did not even purchase the assault weapons.

How is changing the culture in the US going to stop that?

It would have been better had the victims be armed.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 10:10
    Who are you, again?
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    05 Dec '15 11:24
    Originally posted by whodey

You are daft.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 11:361 edit
    Just out of curiousity, what made you come to such a wrong conclusion as this?

Were you just hoping this was the case?
    Just conjecture since we didn't know the motives. We found out though. It IS terrorist activity, there is zero doubt about that. Do you dispute that?

You said the terrorists did not even purchase the weapons. If so, doesn't that point to a larger group than just the terrorist couple?

Or did you think perhaps they had a hidden 3D printer with plans to just make the weapons in a garage someplace?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 11:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just conjecture since we didn't know the motives. We found out though. It IS terrorist activity, there is zero doubt about that. Do you dispute that?

You said the terrorists did not even purchase the weapons. If so, doesn't that point to a larger group than just the terrorist couple?

Or did you think perhaps they had a hidden 3D printer with plans to just make the weapons in a garage someplace?
    mmmm 3D printers
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 17:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    mmmm 3D printers
    Guns have already been made with 3D printers.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 20:25
    Guns have already been made with 3D printers.
    yes they are amazing 😀
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 20:341 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Who hates America?
    Sure, just go ahead and distill down everything I said to just "Me, me, me". Not everything is about you.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 20:35

This is what the right-wing would have you believe.

Of course they'd rather we kill each other off. Simplifies their problem.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 20:38

Frankly all I see is a distinct case of 'domestic terrorism'.

He was at this party. He probably took offense to something that was said and came back and 'taught them a lesson'.

Even if he or most likely his wife had other plans, then they ended up shooting their wad rather early. Nice legacy to leave your six-month old.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 21:10
    Originally posted by Suzianne

He was at this party. He probably took offense to something that was said and came back and 'taught them a lesson'.

Even if he or most likely his wife had other plans, then they ended up shooting their wad rather early. Nice legacy to leave your six-month old.
    Well said.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 21:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Totally plausible. Maybe a co-worker implied that he was stealing sandwiches with other people's names on them. Or that he was the one responsible for pissing on the toilet seat.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 21:52
    If I was led to attempt to brutally massacre all my co-workers, I wonder if it would be a result of religious radicalization, mental illness or the fact that someone at a work party didn't like my salmon casserole?
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Dec '15 23:14
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Totally plausible. Maybe a co-worker implied that he was stealing sandwiches with other people's names on them. Or that he was the one responsible for pissing on the toilet seat.
    They were nutters planning some sort of attack. Evidently some insult or event
    made them go early. How else can the "work in progress" at home be explained?

Who knows what pushed them over the edge?
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 00:15
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    They were nutters planning some sort of attack. Evidently some insult or event
    made them go early. How else can the "work in progress" at home be explained?

Who knows what pushed them over the edge?
    When they saw the drill being performed that very day, they probably took it as a sign to go ahead and act on their plan.

BREAKING NEWS: Someone spoke disparagingly about one of the shooter's salmon casserole just minutes before gun fire erupted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree