1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 07:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    The wife of the gunman was found to have declared allegiance to ISIS.

http://news.yahoo.com/pious-california-killer-showed-no-outward-signs-violence-081939530.html#

A whole thread to bash Americans while suggesting this was a right winged hit.

Hilarious.
    "Declaring allegiance" to ISIS is a far cry from working in concert with them.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 11:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Declaring allegiance" to ISIS is a far cry from working in concert with them.
    It certainly looks like they are working in concert, in parallel perhaps but in their own minds, tied to ISIS.

I want to know how and where they got their weapons and all the rest. I guess the FBI wants to know even more than I do.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Dec '15 22:51
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You are daft.
    That is the only rebuttal against me in this entire thread, if you can call it that.

Again, hilarious!
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 03:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It certainly looks like they are working in concert, in parallel perhaps but in their own minds, tied to ISIS.

I want to know how and where they got their weapons and all the rest. I guess the FBI wants to know even more than I do.
    Any further updates on the investigations?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 04:14
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Any further updates on the investigations?
    Nope.
    CNN and BBC are constantly monitoring the RHP GF for further developments.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 04:341 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Nope.
    CNN and BBC are constantly monitoring the RHP GF for further developments.
    Thanks. My interest is in hearing further insights from sonhouse.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 06:16
    Thanks. My interest is in hearing further insights from sonhouse.
    Then why ask "Any further updates on the investigations?"

You think Sonhouse is leading the investigation??
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 17:163 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Then why ask "Any further updates on the investigations?"

You think Sonhouse is leading the investigation??
    Oh, you didn't know? Jeez, are YOU behind the times. Yes, there I was, almost got to the killers but was one minute behind....

The only thing I heard lately was they said there was a $28,000 deposit into their bank account which which raises eyebrows, but further investigation revealed it was some kind of bank loan. What would be of further interest would be what was withdrawn in large amounts, which I have zero knowledge of but I bet the FBI is on that one.
    $28K in, $15K out two days later to a gun dealer or whatever, would be of interest if that had happened.

The apparently got their guns from some gun nut friend. I guess he thought they needed AK47's or whatever they were, for protection against the locals.

I also wonder if that friend knew about the pipe bombs made in their garage, amateur work or not.

Not a huge search but the one CNN report was now 6 days old so there would be more learned in that time.

I think they know now they were not radicalized a week before or some such, indications of their radicalization goes back a couple of years so they may have been planning that attack all along.

Of course that is just my speculation, time will probably tell, like what those objects recovered from that lake nearby was, was there a slightly soggy hard drive in that stuff? other weapons? Was the stuff recovered even related to the killers? I have no idea at this point in time. Recovery of the hard drive would be a key bit of evidence as to their motives and possible contacts.

Well, here is a report a bit newer, 3 days old, 11 Dec.

It seems Mr Marquez is in deep doo doo for giving them those assault weapons, even if he did cooperate with the FBI.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/12/us/enrique-marquez-san-bernardino-attacks.html?_r=0

This piece quotes the FBI saying 'he will most definitely be charged'.

Here is my take: A few years ago Farook was quoted talking about sleeper cells all over.
    Ok, maybe joking.
    But then Marquez gives them weapons anyway? Is he that stupid?
    There must be more than meets the eye in that one.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 17:25
    Oh, you didn't know? Jeez, are YOU behind the times. Yes, there I was, almost got to the killers but was one minute behind....

The only thing I heard lately was they said there was a $28,000 deposit into their bank account which which raises eyebrows, but further investigation revealed it was some kind of bank loan. What would be of further interest would b ...[text shortened]... Recovery of the hard drive would be a key bit of evidence as to their motives and possible contacts.
    Thanks, sonhouse. What's not to love about your easy in the harness sense of humor.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 17:37
    Thanks, sonhouse. What's not to love about your easy in the harness sense of humor.
    Yes, always there with a finger in the air🙂
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 17:47
    Yes, always there with a finger in the air🙂
    How's the weather in your neighborhood today?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '15 18:16
    How's the weather in your neighborhood today?
    Let's see. Wet🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree