27 yr old can't reach puberty

27 yr old can't reach puberty

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
I never claimed to be. So do you have anything to say besides what you really must think are clever put downs? I did exactly what I said I did and some folks liked me talking about times in Thailand and AUTEK and 4 years in Jerusalem at Intel and doing folk music up and down Israel, my life has been interesting to me so what kind of your extremely clever put downs do you want to sling like snot at me now?
What put downs????

Old man, let's be honest, you put yourself down without the need of outside help.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Seitse
What put downs????

Old man, let's be honest, you put yourself down without the need of outside help.
Not as bad as you expose your own blathering to the other folks who read this. Do you really think you are that clever?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
That's hi[b]larious!
You openly admit what cannot be denied; bravo.
Of the billions these lying, worthless scum of an organization has spent which was stolen from people who actually work for a living, you're peddling they "accidentally" "on purpose" lost them to save money?!?
Are you seriously that far gone?[/b]
But of course you are a paragon of virtue, so any mistake NASA makes is more grist for your fantasies in your desperate attempt to come up with what you think are clever arguments when in fact you are just showing the world how much of a traitor you really are. It is people like you who held back science for a thousand years. You just pronounce "I won, you lost' as if that was supposed to be some kind of argument.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 Feb 17

Not as bad as you expose your own blathering to the other folks who read this. Do you really think you are that clever?
Why the hate speech, man?

Read a book!

Moves
05 Feb 17

Maybe he's tired of the personal invective and age bigotry being shoveled in his direction by you and your pal, Seitse.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Maybe he's tired of the personal invective and age bigotry being shoveled in his direction by you and your pal, Seitse.
Hey, Ed McMahon.
If we want the fat sidekick to say something, we'll knock the scotch out of your hand.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 Feb 17

But of course you are a paragon of virtue, so any mistake NASA makes is more grist for your fantasies in your desperate attempt to come up with what you think are clever arguments when in fact you are just showing the world how much of a traitor you really are. It is people like you who held back science for a thousand years. You just pronounce "I won, you lost' as if that was supposed to be some kind of argument.
Paragon of virtue?
Have you seen my past?

But let's not hash over good times in the rear view mirror, yes?

No matter how many times I was kicked out of the petting zoo, I had a strict code of honor with respect to this one thing, this one line I'd never cross, so matter what:
I promised myself when I was just a wee lad, I would never concoct a story about building machines which would take me to the moon, nor would I manufacture images and then pass those manufactured images off as depictions of the true shape of the world.

I know, I know: it's an oddly specific and detailed topic to make a promise about, but I took the high ground on this one... despite my life's many other failures and misgivings.

So I got that going for me.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Feb 17

Hey, Ed McMahon.
If we want the fat sidekick to say something, we'll knock the scotch out of your hand.
You're just a mean old wind-up insult machine, aren't you? Be careful not to let your little fingers get caught in the gears.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 Feb 17

You're just a mean old wind-up insult machine, aren't you? Be careful not to let your little fingers get caught in the gears.
Stay focused: commercial is coming up.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Feb 17

age bigotry being shoveled in his direction by you and your pal, Seitse.
Are you near-cadavers teaming up against us, youngsters?

I suggest you call yourselves The Death Squad.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Feb 17

You really need to do some vocabulary studies but maybe that's not possible at your old folks home you live in, I guess they are depriving you of your meds.

Saying someone is blathering and such is not hate speech.

You frigging worthless Muslim, I want to chop your head off for Christ.

THAT is hate speech.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Feb 17

Are you near-cadavers teaming up against us, youngsters?

I suggest you call yourselves The Death Squad.
Youngsters? You better check out your bosom buddy the Freak. He is old enough to be your great grandpa. Besides you are acting much younger than I peg you, what, 40? You talk more like a hormone addled 14 yo, trash talk is all you can muster with your limited intelligence.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Feb 17

Youngsters? You better check out your bosom buddy the Freak. He is old enough to be your great grandpa. Besides you are acting much younger than I peg you, what, 40? You talk more like a hormone addled 14 yo, trash talk is all you can muster with your limited intelligence.
I bet my long hair, earring, and jeans unnerve you. Us damn hippies must be
a torture to watch from your cell's window.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Feb 17

I bet my long hair, earring, and jeans unnerve you. Us damn hippies must be
a torture to watch from your cell's window.
Wow, you really can dish it out can't you. I bet you even thought that was clever and it took so long to come up with. Do you have like a thesaurus of invectives, pajoratives , and other insulting phrases you just look up the pajorative of the day club?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
05 Feb 17

Wow, you really can dish it out can't you. I bet you even thought that was clever and it took so long to come up with. Do you have like a thesaurus of invectives, pajoratives , and other insulting phrases you just look up the pajorative of the day club?
No, I don't. All I have is plenty of time to come to an anonymous chess
forums to tell people I went to the moon and won a platinum record for
my album sales.