@Suzianne

@Suzianne

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I don't know.

Someone with a stick up their ass about Silverstriker.

He's one of the nicest guys I've known here.
And yet you don't spare him in any of your countless paranoid abuse-a-thon rants about the standard of moderation on this site.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
And yet you don't spare him in any of your countless paranoid abuse-a-thon rants about the standard of moderation on this site.
If you have something to say, I'd recommend spitting it out, it's obviously causing you some distress.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 Dec 16

Really? Are you a moderator? Is that why you had to create a new account to find your 'courage'?
I assumed you knew who it was.

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Dive,

What am I missing here, isn't this something all the regular posters already knew? Or are you saying this for the purpose of new people on the site, or ones who have made another acccount up?

-VR
Who is Tournn?

And suzi is a man 😡

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
There is letting off steam and then there is personal abuse.

Suzianne has never gone into the second category with me - a few have and sent me messages saying "sort this out, sort that out, you are useless at your job"

I have no clue who this returning person is but am impressed that ive wasted time of their life with holding grudges.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Dec 16

I don't know.

Someone with a stick up their ass about Silverstriker.

He's one of the nicest guys I've known here.

I wouldn't have invited him to play for the Misfits if he was morally questionable in clan play. He's worked hard at the helm of Danger Mouse and made them a Page One clan. He's managed the Prose Competition for years, turning out enj ...[text shortened]... ing out, either. I say we just let him fade back into the obscurity he's obviously insulted by.
Hear hear.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
What am I missing here...
Where to start...

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Trev33
Who is Tournn?

And suzi is a man 😡
I'm me, and I just want to mingle with people sometimes. I hope that is ok.

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Torunn
Normally yes but the people here are a bit suspect. A few probably posting from an insane asylum.

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Trev33
Normally yes but the people here are a bit suspect. A few probably posting from an insane asylum.
πŸ™‚

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Silverstriker
I just seem to have been getting a blend of the two from Suzianne for years, some of it on account of me supposedly being a Moderator. πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Torunn
What protocols should we use now that we have made contact with you? 😡

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
What protocols should we use now that we have made contact with you? 😡
Humour πŸ™‚

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Silverstriker

Suzianne has never gone into the second category with me - a few have and sent me messages saying "sort this out, sort that out, you are useless at your job"

I have no clue who this returning person is but am impressed that ive wasted time of their life with holding grudges.
Moderators are, by design, kind of "faceless". One can rail against a position because one doesn't see any change, but railing against the person makes it "personal". Apparently, you were a moderator here at one time, but I was never aware of this until very recently. I've never seen you as a moderator, much less a "faceless" one. I've only seen the person, the website user, the clan member, the clan leader, the competition organizer. And I like that person. I see no fault in that person. I have absolutely zero reason for any "personal abuse" against you, regardless of how some may attempt to paint it to fit their agenda.

And for those others to conflate the person with the position, well, I guess that is their shortcoming. And yeah, perhaps yet another attempt to take a wild swing at me because I don't measure up to what they call their "principles", but what I call their "excuses".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
I just seem to have been getting a blend of the two from Suzianne for years, some of it on account of me supposedly being a Moderator. πŸ˜‰
Missing the point with me, yet again.

It has become personal between us because you consistently bend over backwards to convince me that you are a horrible human being.

Not so with Silverstriker. Make of that what you will.