1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 11:56
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Im not an insect.

Im pulling your chain but obviously failing, my apologies. I shall leave you to carry on your mission
    Oh well. It's all a bit moot anyway. Suzianne is definitely leaving the site soon as she made absolutely crystal clear in the message she asked Handy Andy to post on page 7 of this thread. The whole narrative that I have somehow been persecuting her and her supporters ~ in my role as a Moderator ~ will be a thing of the past. 😉
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    I just seem to have been getting a blend of the two from Suzianne for years, some of it on account of me supposedly being a Moderator. 😉
    FMF,

IF you were correct and it was because she assumed you were Moderator as you say, why no problem with Silverstriker who is or was a Moderator? She like many of us, just don't like your manner and attitude, which I don't see changing in the near future.

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How on earth did you conclude that from what I posted.
    Dive,

Because of this comment made by you.

" I'm interested in how people in here such as josephw strike up apparently deep allegiances based on the most flimsy of criteria".

That is how I came upon this conclusion. I can only go by what you say.

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:36
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Who is Tournn?

And suzi is a man 😵
    Trev,

So you've seen Suz in person? That is the only way you could make that comment.

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:481 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Moderators are, by design, kind of "faceless". One can rail against a position because one doesn't see any change, but railing against the person makes it "personal". Apparently, you were a moderator here at one time, but I was never aware of this until very recently. I've never seen you as a moderator, much less a "faceless" one. I've only seen the per ...[text shortened]... ecause I don't measure up to what they call their "principles", but what I call their "excuses".
    Suz,

Silverstriker has been a Moderator here for years. I don't know if you can recall but when the new Mods were selected, he was the only one who actually said he was one of the new Mods, the rest hid. I've always found him to be firm but fair, and willing to talk things over with people.

Always found him to treat everyone EQUALLY as I had been fighting for at the time, and I have the forum bans to prove it. Some of them I probably deserved for going over the line, others were simply because I disagreed with a Moderator.

Now keep in mind we are talking years back not something that has just happpened ( I say that more so for others than you, I am talking years ago) I don't even know if he is still a Moderator. There was a time we who knew but were not allowed to say who the old Mods were with threat of a forum ban. It was tough days back then.

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Where to start...
    Dive,

The beginning is always a good place.....

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh well. It's all a bit moot anyway. Suzianne is definitely leaving the site soon as she made absolutely crystal clear in the message she asked Handy Andy to post on page 7 of this thread. The whole narrative that I have somehow been persecuting her and her supporters ~ in my role as a Moderator ~ will be a thing of the past. 😉
    FMF,

Hopefully with those of us who have asked her to reconsider she will not leave. I am sure you will be so HAPPY to hear that!!!

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:57
    Originally posted by FMF
    Huh? It was an attempt at a good-natured response to all the nonsense and scornful denunciations for (allegedly) being a Moderator that I had been subjected to for months. Do you have no antennae at all?
    FMF,

STOP with your silly talk. I can assure you Silverstriker is one person you don't want to have as an enemy. You will not even come close in a debate with him. Just trust me on this one!

-VR
  9. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 13:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    [b]You are holding that dagger by the pointy end, not the handle. ALL of my interactions with you have been the way they are because of how you insist on proving to me every day, like with this post, of your horribleness.
    You are pretty good at proving your own horribleness every day Suzi.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 14:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    You have been railing against me and making it "personal" - partly on account of me supposedly being a Moderator and for [in that capacity] forum banning people for disagreeing with me etc. etc. ad nauseam - throughout 2016. Have you forgotten doing that already? It isn't even 2017 yet.
    FMF,

You made your bed with suzianne so to speak. Now live with the consquences of the actions you put in motion. STOP being a big baby, drop the subject, people soon forget.

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 14:01
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    You are pretty good at proving your own horribleness every day Suzi.
    CS,

You have this big brown spot on your nose you should try and wipe off....LOL... 😉

-VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 14:041 edit
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Im not an insect.

Im pulling your chain but obviously failing, my apologies. I shall leave you to carry on your mission
    Silverstriker,

He completely missed the fact you were pulling his chains, that is normal for him to miss that stuff really. I been conversing with him for longer than I should have recently. Some things just seem to float right over the top of his head for some reason. He could be on Medication I suppose.

-VR
  13. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 14:101 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    CS,

You have this big brown spot on your nose you should try and wipe off....LOL... 😉

-VR
    Must be rust lol😀
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 14:24
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Must be rust lol😀
    CS,

Might be, but I was thinking something entirely different. 😉

-VR
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Dec '16 15:02
    Originally posted by josephw
    It's all my fault. What are we talking about? 😕
    Oh boy, it you have to explain it......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree