@Suzianne

@Suzianne

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I assumed you knew who it was.
Nope. Not sure I want to, either.

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Missing the point with me, yet again.
Nope. It's you who has missed the point. Some of the blown-off steam and personal abuse I've been getting from you for years has been on account of me supposedly being a Moderator, when, of course, I am not.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Dec 16
3 edits

It is not the moderators job to take sides in squabbles so sending them PMs saying "sort this out" is silly.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Nope. It's you who has missed the point. Some of the blown-off steam and personal abuse I've been getting from you for years has been on account of me supposedly being a Moderator, when, of course, I am not.
Weren't you going around claiming to be a moderator though? You took the picture of the mod function and changed your title to moderator.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by Silverstriker
Weren't you going around claiming to be a moderator though? You took the picture of the mod function and changed your title to moderator.
I did that several years ago and received a very stern PM from a mod telling me to remove it or my posting privileges would be suspended.

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Moderators are, by design, kind of "faceless". One can rail against a position because one doesn't see any change, but railing against the person makes it "personal".
You have been railing against me and making it "personal" - partly on account of me supposedly being a Moderator and for [in that capacity] forum banning people for disagreeing with me etc. etc. ad nauseam - throughout 2016. Have you forgotten doing that already? It isn't even 2017 yet.

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Weren't you going around claiming to be a moderator though?
I have never claimed to be a Moderator.

F

Moves
23 Dec 16
1 edit

You took the picture of the mod function and changed your title to moderator.
Oh good grief. Yes, for a few days after the umpteenth time Suzianne had done one of her set-piece tirades about me being a Moderator and her paranoid claptrap like how my denials were proof that she was right etc. etc. Blimey. Have you never encountered satire? ~ "De Facto Moderator"? ~ you could not discern the silliness of such a self-proclaimed title?? Oh dear. πŸ˜›

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
You are holding that dagger by the pointy end, not the handle. ALL of my interactions with you have been the way they are because of how you insist on proving to me every day, like with this post, of your horribleness. And yes, it's become personal, but it's because of who you are as a human being, because of your inane ramblings and imaginings of my motivations, which you always get wrong in your stumbling eagerness to paint me as someone I'm not, and not because of any imagined title you may or may not have held. It's always because of who you are, and never because of who you say you are. In other words, it's because of my reality, the way you treat me, not because of your fantasies about yourself, or your fantasies about me.

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

You are holding that dagger by the pointy end, not the handle. ALL of my interactions with you have been the way they are because of how you insist on proving to me every day, like with this post, of your horribleness. And yes, it's become personal, but it's because of who you are as a human being, because of your inane ramblings and imaginings of my moti ...[text shortened]... the way you treat me, not because of your fantasies about yourself, or your fantasies about me.
So are you now claiming that you have not been going on and on and on and on ~ all year ~ about how I am supposedly a Moderator?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Oh good grief. Yes, for a few days after the umpteenth time Suzianne had done one of her set-piece tirades about me being a Moderator and her paranoid claptrap like how my denials were proof that she was right etc. etc. Blimey. Have you never encountered satire? ~ "De Facto Moderator"? ~ you could not discern the silliness of such a self-proclaimed title?? Oh dear. πŸ˜›
Ah the de facto moderator wasnt there from the beginning though πŸ˜‰

With satire, as with comedy its all about the timing

F

Moves
23 Dec 16

Ah the de facto moderator wasnt there from the beginning though πŸ˜‰

With satire, as with comedy its all about the timing
The "timing" was that it was having a bit of fun after all the paranoid nonsense from Suzianne. πŸ˜›

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
The "timing" was that it was having a bit of fun [b]after all the paranoid nonsense from Suzianne. πŸ˜›[/b]
ah i see its a kind of flirting then?

F

Moves
23 Dec 16
1 edit

ah i see its a kind of flirting then?
Huh? It was an attempt at a good-natured response to all the nonsense and scornful denunciations for (allegedly) being a Moderator that I had been subjected to for months. Do you have no antennae at all?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you have no antennae at all?
Im not an insect.

Im pulling your chain but obviously failing, my apologies. I shall leave you to carry on your mission