General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470533
    02 Jul '16 15:041 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Sir,
    You're absolutely disgusting. Do you know what you sound like to others? NO, I don't think you are bright enough to know! Thank You for letting me know you are not even friends with yourself.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    02 Jul '16 15:101 edit
    ok, I'll stop here
  3. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110914
    02 Jul '16 16:44
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    You're absolutely disgusting. Do you know what you sound like to others? NO, I don't think you are bright enough to know! Thank You for letting me know you are not even friends with yourself.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
    I wouldn't call myself disgusting, but definitely filthy.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19183
    02 Jul '16 16:59
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I wouldn't call myself disgusting, but definitely filthy.
    How about apologetic?
  5. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110914
    02 Jul '16 18:46
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    How about apologetic?
    Thanks, but you don't have to apologize for anything.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19183
    02 Jul '16 18:50
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Thanks, but you don't have to apologize for anything.
    Would it be easier for you to apologize if i gave you a countdown?
  7. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110914
    02 Jul '16 19:57
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Would it be easier for you to apologize if i gave you a countdown?
    You have this weird notion I would like to apologize for anything. What makes you think any of you idiots here deserves an apology?
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19183
    02 Jul '16 20:14
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You have this weird notion I would like to apologize for anything. What makes you think any of you idiots here deserves an apology?
    Not so much a weird notion, more a fool's hope of you being capable of regret.
  9. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110914
    02 Jul '16 20:551 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Not so much a weird notion, more a fool's hope of you being capable of regret.
    The only thing I regret is wasting time to respond to non sub scum, like you, whom hides his insults as cheap wise-cracks.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470533
    02 Jul '16 21:361 edit
    Originally posted by Kegge
    The only thing I regret is wasting time to respond to non sub scum, like you, whom hides his insults as cheap wise-cracks.
    And you hide behind your keyboard while you call a mans daughter a whore!
    You should be ashamed of yourself. ( You are still a gutless coward )
    -VR
  11. SubscriberKegge
    Drown all midgets
    Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    110914
    02 Jul '16 21:55
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    And you hide behind your keyboard while you call a mans daughter a whore!
    You should be ashamed of yourself. ( You are still a gutless coward )
    -VR
    The coward is you. Remember I gave personal info here in these forums so you could check I am who I said I am? You were the coward that didn't dare to call me. It was you who presented your daughter in these forums on the same level as a pig ... not me. It seems that your alcohol abuse has damaged your memory quite severely.
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    02 Jul '16 22:23
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You have this weird notion I would like to apologize for anything. What makes you think any of you idiots here deserves an apology?
    Now I regret I erased my previous post at the beginning of this page.
    You and your dear friend whom you are defending although no one was mentioned, you and him should go to your favourite cave or where ever you meet each other and you should jer.k off to each other.

    You liar - I never cried because of a chess defeat.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470533
    02 Jul '16 23:15
    Originally posted by Kegge
    The coward is you. Remember I gave personal info here in these forums so you could check I am who I said I am? You were the coward that didn't dare to call me. It was you who presented your daughter in these forums on the same level as a pig ... not me. It seems that your alcohol abuse has damaged your memory quite severely.
    I didn't call you, because you weren't worth calling, still not worth calling or my time.
    You are useless. I haven't drank since 1992 check when I joined....Makes you WRONG once again, Loser. I still think you are a gutless coward.
    -VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    470533
    02 Jul '16 23:161 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Now I regret I erased my previous post at the beginning of this page.
    You and your dear friend whom you are defending although no one was mentioned, you and him should go to your favourite cave or where ever you meet each other and you should jer.k off to each other.

    You liar - I never cried because of a chess defeat.
    Don't mind him (kegge), he is a NUT JOB! Trust me on that!

    -VR
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19183
    03 Jul '16 07:19
    Originally posted by Kegge
    The only thing I regret is wasting time to respond to non sub scum, like you, whom hides his insults as cheap wise-cracks.
    Subscription has hardly endowed you sir with a sparkling personality.
Back to Top