1. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 10:17
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I didn't call you, because you weren't worth calling, still not worth calling or my time.
    You are useless. I haven't drank since 1992 check when I joined....Makes you WRONG once again, Loser. I still think you are a gutless coward.
    -VR
    You are still an alcoholic. You just don't drink. And a coward. You were called out on your own words and backed out.
  2. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 10:18
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Subscription has hardly endowed you sir with a sparkling personality.
    Says the freeloading parasite.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 10:351 edit
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You are still an alcoholic. You just don't drink. And a coward. You were called out on your own words and backed out.
    Haven't drank since March 22/92. Means I have been sober since that time. You are an IDIOT, plain and simple.
    -VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 10:36
    The only parasite here is YOU!!!
    Have a great day!
    -VR
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 10:561 edit
    Damn you're daft. Do you think a chess site would survive without non-subs?

Subscribers are of course vital for the existence of RHP, but non subs not only give a greater variety of opponent, they crucially provide its future membership and ensure its survival.

I help run a chess site and know this first hand. I doubt you could run a tap.

🙄

All the best and hugs

Ghost
  6. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 13:57
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Damn you're daft. Do you think a chess site would survive without non-subs?

Subscribers are of course vital for the existence of RHP, but non subs not only give a greater variety of opponent, they crucially provide its future membership and ensure its survival.

I help run a chess site and know this first hand. I doubt you could run a tap.

🙄

All the best and hugs

Ghost
    Where did I say anything about running a chess site? Fact is you could pay for this site but chooses not to. Maqkes you a freelopading parasite, nothinhg more nothing less. This site would be beter of if all of your ilk would subscribe, no?

In othger words, you are the daft one thinking you are as valuable to this site as a subscriber is.

Now, be prepared to be ingnored.
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 14:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 14:58
    Where did I say anything about running a chess site? Fact is you could pay for this site but chooses not to. Maqkes you a freelopading parasite, nothinhg more nothing less. This site would be beter of if all of your ilk would subscribe, no?

In othger words, you are the daft one thinking you are as valuable to this site as a subscriber is.

Could you perhaps ignore me retrospectively?

Take care

Ghost
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 18:08

I hate when people ingnore me. 😕 The ingnominy of it is more than I can bear. 😞
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 23:48

Great Spelling!!!

-VR
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 00:12
    I'm curious. What makes Kegge think? I mean, what makes Kegge think having a subscription adds to his stature in these forums?
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 00:31
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'm curious. What makes Kegge think? I mean, what makes Kegge think having a subscription adds to his stature in these forums?
    I am as puzzled about that is you are. He probably doesn't quite know how things work, with the advertising, etc., etc.,
    -VR
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 00:53
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I am as puzzled about that is you are. He probably doesn't quite know how things work, with the advertising, etc., etc.,
    -VR
    Or maybe he just gets a charge out of being a prick!
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 01:061 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Or maybe he just gets a charge out of being a prick!
    He HAS been that since I had the misfortune to come across him years ago. 😉 I figure the only place he can be a tough guy is behind his keyboard.
    -VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 01:491 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree