General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    01 Jul '16 10:07
    ...looks like a Sci-Fi monster, at the beginning ti is so small that you feel relaxed, and even want to caress it, and after 10 moves it becomes bigger, after 20 moves you are in trouble, Mr. Sandbag has already an advantage, and when you resign in around 30th move, you are swallowed by monstrous, abominable slimy giant, that cute little thing grew til an adult Alien, and you are dead.
  2. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196924
    01 Jul '16 10:15
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ...looks like a Sci-Fi monster, at the beginning ti is so small that you feel relaxed, and even want to caress it, and after 10 moves it becomes bigger, after 20 moves you are in trouble, Mr. Sandbag has already an advantage, and when you resign in around 30th move, you are swallowed by monstrous, abominable slimy giant, that cute little thing grew til an adult Alien, and you are dead.
    I'm sorry but I need someone to translate for me
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526067
    01 Jul '16 10:16
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I'm sorry but I need someone to translate for me
    It is a poetic description about the Feeling v. had when playing against a Person who was rated several hunderd Points lower and sudeenly played on a Niveau several hundred Points higher.
  4. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196924
    01 Jul '16 10:25
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    It is a poetic description about the Feeling v. had when playing against a Person who was rated several hunderd Points lower and sudeenly played on a Niveau several hundred Points higher.
    thanks
    it is kind of poetic
  5. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    96991
    01 Jul '16 11:15
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ...looks like a Sci-Fi monster, at the beginning ti is so small that you feel relaxed, and even want to caress it, and after 10 moves it becomes bigger, after 20 moves you are in trouble, Mr. Sandbag has already an advantage, and when you resign in around 30th move, you are swallowed by monstrous, abominable slimy giant, that cute little thing grew til an adult Alien, and you are dead.
    But you didn't resign after 30 moves. You resigned after one or two. Bad sportsmanship on your part. Besides that I don't think Ulf T is sandbagging at all. His rating dropped from 2500 to 1000 after being timed-out a lot of times in August 2015. He started playing again in June 2016.

    You are just a pathetic whiner.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    01 Jul '16 11:25
    Originally posted by Kegge
    But you didn't resign after 30 moves. You resigned after one or two. Bad sportsmanship on your part. Besides that I don't think Ulf T is sandbagging at all. His rating dropped from 2500 to 1000 after being timed-out a lot of times in August 2015. He started playing again in June 2016.

    You are just a pathetic whiner.
    Fu.ck you!
    Did I ever mention anyone's name here?
    It is you who is insulting him - who ever U... might be - and your filthy accusations put under my door rug.
    Go to your cave together with your accomplice who ever You are.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    01 Jul '16 11:29
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You are just a pathetic whiner.
    There couldn't be more wrong statement in universe.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    01 Jul '16 12:48
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ... at the beginning ti is so small that you feel relaxed, and even want to caress it, and after 10 moves it becomes bigger, after 20 moves you are in trouble... abominable slimy giant... that cute little thing grew...
    Sounds like something familiar, but not at all alien.
  9. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    01 Jul '16 13:02
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I'm sorry but I need someone to translate for me
    ... Wygląda jak potwór science-fiction, na początku ti jest tak mała, że czujesz się zrelaksowany, a nawet chcą go (to żart Google Translate nie jest bardzo śmieszne) i po 10 ruchów staje się większy, po 20 ruchów pieścić jesteś w tarapatach, pan Worków ma już przewagę, a kiedy rezygnuje się około 30 ruchu, zostanie połknięty przez potwornego, odrażającego slimy giganta, że słodkie maleństwo Alien Dorastałem til dorosłego, i jesteś martwy.
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    01 Jul '16 13:33
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    01 Jul '16 15:025 edits
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    There couldn't be more wrong statement in universe.
    Oh there are, there are.

    "The Earth is flat''.

    'Earth and the universe is 6000 years old'.

    Those are two woozers.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35770
    01 Jul '16 19:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    ... Wygląda jak potwór science-fiction, na początku ti jest tak mała, że czujesz się zrelaksowany, a nawet chcą go (to żart Google Translate nie jest bardzo śmieszne) i po 10 ruchów staje się większy, po 20 ruchów pieścić jesteś w tarapatach, pan Worków ma już przewagę, a kiedy rezygnuje się około 30 ruchu, zostanie połknięty przez potwornego, odrażającego slimy giganta, że słodkie maleństwo Alien Dorastałem til dorosłego, i jesteś martwy.
    He said someONE, not Google.
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    96991
    02 Jul '16 10:26
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Fu.ck you!
    Did I ever mention anyone's name here?
    It is you who is insulting him - who ever U... might be - and your filthy accusations put under my door rug.
    Go to your cave together with your accomplice who ever You are.
    Your game history is obvious. Cry some more.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421688
    02 Jul '16 13:09
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Your game history is obvious. Cry some more.
    LOL...I see you're still making new friends Kegge!
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421688
    02 Jul '16 15:041 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Sir,
    You're absolutely disgusting. Do you know what you sound like to others? NO, I don't think you are bright enough to know! Thank You for letting me know you are not even friends with yourself.
    Kind Regards,
    -VR
Back to Top