1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 10:07
    ...looks like a Sci-Fi monster, at the beginning ti is so small that you feel relaxed, and even want to caress it, and after 10 moves it becomes bigger, after 20 moves you are in trouble, Mr. Sandbag has already an advantage, and when you resign in around 30th move, you are swallowed by monstrous, abominable slimy giant, that cute little thing grew til an adult Alien, and you are dead.
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 10:15
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ...looks like a Sci-Fi monster, at the beginning ti is so small that you feel relaxed, and even want to caress it, and after 10 moves it becomes bigger, after 20 moves you are in trouble, Mr. Sandbag has already an advantage, and when you resign in around 30th move, you are swallowed by monstrous, abominable slimy giant, that cute little thing grew til an adult Alien, and you are dead.
    I'm sorry but I need someone to translate for me
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 10:16
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    It is a poetic description about the Feeling v. had when playing against a Person who was rated several hunderd Points lower and sudeenly played on a Niveau several hundred Points higher.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 10:25
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    It is a poetic description about the Feeling v. had when playing against a Person who was rated several hunderd Points lower and sudeenly played on a Niveau several hundred Points higher.
    thanks
    it is kind of poetic
  5. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 11:15
    But you didn't resign after 30 moves. You resigned after one or two. Bad sportsmanship on your part. Besides that I don't think Ulf T is sandbagging at all. His rating dropped from 2500 to 1000 after being timed-out a lot of times in August 2015. He started playing again in June 2016.

You are just a pathetic whiner.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 11:25
    Originally posted by Kegge
    But you didn't resign after 30 moves. You resigned after one or two. Bad sportsmanship on your part. Besides that I don't think Ulf T is sandbagging at all. His rating dropped from 2500 to 1000 after being timed-out a lot of times in August 2015. He started playing again in June 2016.

Fu.ck you!
    Did I ever mention anyone's name here?
    It is you who is insulting him - who ever U... might be - and your filthy accusations put under my door rug.
    Go to your cave together with your accomplice who ever You are.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 11:29
    There couldn't be more wrong statement in universe.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 12:48
    ... at the beginning ti is so small that you feel relaxed, and even want to caress it, and after 10 moves it becomes bigger, after 20 moves you are in trouble... abominable slimy giant... that cute little thing grew...
    Sounds like something familiar, but not at all alien.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 13:02
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    ... Wygląda jak potwór science-fiction, na początku ti jest tak mała, że czujesz się zrelaksowany, a nawet chcą go (to żart Google Translate nie jest bardzo śmieszne) i po 10 ruchów staje się większy, po 20 ruchów pieścić jesteś w tarapatach, pan Worków ma już przewagę, a kiedy rezygnuje się około 30 ruchu, zostanie połknięty przez potwornego, odrażającego slimy giganta, że słodkie maleństwo Alien Dorastałem til dorosłego, i jesteś martwy.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 13:33
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 15:025 edits
    There couldn't be more wrong statement in universe.
    Oh there are, there are.

"The Earth is flat''.

'Earth and the universe is 6000 years old'.

Those are two woozers.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jul '16 19:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    ... Wygląda jak potwór science-fiction, na początku ti jest tak mała, że czujesz się zrelaksowany, a nawet chcą go (to żart Google Translate nie jest bardzo śmieszne) i po 10 ruchów staje się większy, po 20 ruchów pieścić jesteś w tarapatach, pan Worków ma już przewagę, a kiedy rezygnuje się około 30 ruchu, zostanie połknięty przez potwornego, odrażającego slimy giganta, że słodkie maleństwo Alien Dorastałem til dorosłego, i jesteś martwy.
    He said someONE, not Google.
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 10:26
    Fu.ck you!
    Did I ever mention anyone's name here?
    It is you who is insulting him - who ever U... might be - and your filthy accusations put under my door rug.
    Go to your cave together with your accomplice who ever You are.
    Your game history is obvious. Cry some more.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 13:09
    Your game history is obvious. Cry some more.
    LOL...I see you're still making new friends Kegge!
    Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 13:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree