A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
have a scooby snack! there's a good boy.
You finally learned how to deal with dogs, rob. Well done!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
There have been 3 or 4 posters trotting out the same "gag" day after day, across multiple threads, for over a week. It might have had a bit a forum banter humour if it had been said once or twice ~ with the "joke" being at Suzianne's expense, admittedly ~ but it's become as if the 3-4 people in question just can't think of anything else to post, but feel they must post anyway. Most peculiar. 😛
Someone's upset.

F

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Someone's upset.
Not at all. I even tossed in an 😛 to indicate the spirit in which your silliness is being perceived.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Doing my darnedest to not assume a condescending tone here, so bear with me...
You appear to point a lot of fingers without taking any blame on yourself, while there are more than a few who have gently and otherwise let you know you share some culpability in the bullying department.
The fact is, while some might share more blame than others, we are ALL g ...[text shortened]... uld feel comfortable to chime in?

You tell me, Suzianne.
What would you like to see from me?
I think it's more a black and white issue.

There is right and wrong, the truth and the lie, and there's just too many that can't tell the difference.

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by Seitse
You finally learned how to deal with dogs, rob. Well done!
Thanks but one must be ever vigilant to their puritanical ways!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Why is nearly every post you direct at me, suffixed with and "as usual"?

Why are you so filled with fear, paranoia and anger that you have become unable to take anything I say at face value?

Why do you tend to classify people here as either goodies or baddies? There is very little fringe with you is there, someone is either in, or they are out. You realise this is not good thinking don't you?
Sir,
If a persons way of thinking is not the same as yours, then in your opinion it is not good thinking. Ever stop to think a percentage of the time, you just may not be correct?

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
If a persons way of thinking is not the same as yours, then in your opinion it is not good thinking. Ever stop to think a percentage of the time, you just may not be correct?

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR
Hey sup Krusty you old burger? you are a Judas! you send me friendly text messages in private and then stab me in the back in the public forums.

Moves
27 Jul 16

Hey sup Krusty you old burger? you are a Judas! you send me friendly text messages in private and then stab me in the back in the public forums.
Surely, if it's a 'public forum', he is stabbing you in the front rather than the back?

rc

Moves
27 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Surely, if it's a 'public forum', he is stabbing you in the front rather than the back?
Do you think a man that has been stabbed cares if its front or back? The dude is a Judas!

*Btw i was talking to another person that suffered from insomnia he said that ASMR changed his life. True story!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 16
2 edits

Sir,
What friendly text messages are you talking about? I believe you are losing it!
Is it the Heat? I was being polite, as I usually am. In no way were those messages friendly, at least from my point of view. Also, it was you who messaged me first to make an inquiry about a certain person.

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
I think it's more a black and white issue.

There is right and wrong, the truth and the lie, and there's just too many that can't tell the difference.
Sir,
I agree I see everything as either black or white, there is no grey area. You are either lying or telling the truth!

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
27 Jul 16

Remember, guys, as soon as Dr. Evil gets upset, you're unto
something. And if his Quasimodo is unleashed, then it's definitely
a close call.

Read a book!

Moves
28 Jul 16

Here are your nominees for the new "In Crowd":

Very Rusty
Suzianne
josephw
divegeester
FMF

The following have been disqualified:
HandyAndy -- conflict of interest
trisha80 -- not a subscriber
Russ -- management

Additional nominations will be accepted until Midnight, July 31, 2016.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by HandyAndy
[b]Here are your nominees for the new "In Crowd":

Very Rusty
Suzianne
josephw
divegeester
FMF

The following have been disqualified:
HandyAndy -- conflict of interest
trisha80 -- not a subscriber
Russ -- management
................................................... ...[text shortened]... ..........

Additional nominations will be accepted until Midnight, July 31, 2016.
[/b]
Andy,
I respectfully decline my nomination for the new "IN CROWD". I want to be no part of a clique.

I notice you didn't put your own name as you were also nominated. What is your conflict?

Russ is not only management but #1 Moderator. He has the last say, as it should be as he co-owns the site!

Kind Regards,
Sincerly,
-VR

Read a book!

Moves
28 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Andy,
I respectfully decline my nomination for the new "IN CROWD". I want to be no part of a clique.
Duly noted.