A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
But as many of the ones who do have the bad taste to disagree with you that you can get to leave the site, the better, is that right?
How on earth am I 'getting people to leave the site'? What are you on about? 🙄

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Posts that people find offensive or unacceptable for the most part can only be deleted if someone alerts them.
"Deleted" never appeared in my post. You can stop lying now.

Or can you?

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
That is only if the Mod on at the time agrees the post should be deleted. I've alerted posts that were not removed by a mod. Then alerted a few days later and it was removed. (Same post, go figure)!!! Different Mods like us have different opinions on what should be deleted.
And I've asked her for some examples of posts she alerted that didn't get deleted.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Ah ha! It seems I got to the very heart of your incoherence yet again. 😵
"What?"

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

But as many of the ones who do have the bad taste to disagree with you that you can get to leave the site, the better, is that right?

Does management share your view?
Suz,
We do know there are 3 of us he would LOVE to see leave the site!

-VR

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

"Deleted" never appeared in my post. You can stop lying now.
The word "deleted" appeared in my posts. What "inaction" were you complaining about?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
And I've asked her for some examples of posts she alerted that didn't get deleted.
Sir,
That is private between her and the Moderator, not for public discussion.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
How on earth am I 'getting people to leave the site'? What are you on about? 🙄
We're leaving. And I don't speak for the others, but for me, that the mods apparently support what you support, is just one more brick in the wall.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
One more time only: who said I was speaking of alerted posts?

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

That is private between her and the Moderator, not for public discussion.
She has entered her opinion on the "inaction" regarding certain posts into the public discussion. What posts? What inaction?

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

One more time only: who said I was speaking of alerted posts?
Suzianne: Well, with my disappointment with watching a once great site descend into mediocrity because of the bullying of a few and the inaction of those who could actually do something about it, I'd be surprised if I even finished what will probably be my last sub year here. No regrets.

What posts were you referring to? What was the "inaction" - in your view - regarding those posts?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
She has entered her opinion on the "inaction" regarding certain posts into the public discussion. What posts? What inaction?
Sir,
Again, she can not discuss that in public. She can't be specific about what posts, it is between her and the Moderator. What part of that do you find hard to understand? I've talked to Mods in private about certain posts, and they have given me an explanation on why. Not that I always agreed with it, but at least they gave me an answer.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

Again, she can not discuss that in public. She can't be specific about what posts, it is between her and the Moderator. What part of that do you find hard to understand?
What's hard to understand is how she might think there's any integrity in seeking - very much in public - to condemn the Moderators' supposed "inaction" while keeping her evidence for it secret. Maybe Suzianne was wrong - and is wrong now - and the Moderators are being unfairly maligned. Unfortunately, any substantiation Suzianne may have to offer for her condemnation seems to be secret as she now instead quibbles the word "deleted".

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
What's hard to understand is how she might think there's any integrity in seeking - very much in public - to condemn the Moderators' supposed "inaction" while keeping her evidence for it secret. Maybe Suzianne was wrong - and is wrong now - and the Moderators are being unfairly maligned. Unfortunately, any substantiation Suzianne may have to offer for her condemnation seems to be secret as she now instead quibbles the word "deleted".
FOR THE LAST TIME:

Sir,
Again, she can not discuss that in public. She can't be specific about what posts, it is between her and the Moderator. What part of that do you find hard to understand? I've talked to Mods in private about certain posts, and they have given me an explanation on why. Not that I always agreed with it, but at least they gave me an answer. Now you are fortunate if you hear anything back. There was a time you knew exactly what Moderator you were talking to. Now it just says MODERATOR!!! They have become nameless.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

Again, she can not discuss that in public. She can't be specific about what posts, it is between her and the Moderator.
But she's not keeping anything "between her and the Moderator". She is making unsubstantiated accusations in public - about both Moderators and posters - and threatening to either leave the site or at least punish Russ by withholding her money from him.