A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
But she's not keeping anything "between her and the Moderator". She is making unsubstantiated accusations in public - about both Moderators and posters - and threatening to either leave the site or at least punish Russ by withholding her money from him.
So look, Mr. Potato Head.

Either ban me or shut up. Stop being a wuss.

rc

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
So look, Mr. Potato Head.

Either ban me or shut up. Stop being a wuss.
I think wussiness is just in him.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I would have thought that all this criticism of alleged bullying and threatening to cancel subscriptions, of collusion and other underhand practices, is itself a sleight on this site and if I was the owner I would step in and stop it. Seriously.
Of course. Because we disagree with you.

We're well aware of your M.O.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I think wussiness is just in him.
I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't talk to me.

You're not doing me any favors, cheater.

In fact, you're responsible for the other 50% of why I'm not renewing. If the Admins had any balls, they'd have banned you permanently a long time ago. You're making the chess side of this site into a laughing stock.

So, if you don't mind, and even if you do, leave me the hell alone.

rc

Moves
26 Jul 16
2 edits

In fact, you're responsible for the other 50% of why I'm not renewing. If the Admins had any balls, they'd have banned you permanently a long time ago. You're making the chess side of this site into a laughing stock.

no problem suzziman away. 😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Have you thought of applying to be a moderator? We will welcome you into the club πŸ˜‰
Sir,
Are you implying that you are a moderator? God forbid they didn't lose their minds and make YOU one. Please tell me it is not so!!

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Robbie,
I agree with Suz to a degree. Only on my part you are 80% of the reason I will not be renewing my subscription because of your collusion with Breaking Bad, Anti Metallica & arrow, if the points aren't rolled back. This not a threat, it is a FACT!!! People have already done so, waiting to see what Admins are going to do.

It is true we can disagree strongly with some matters and be on side with others. In your case far as I am concerned you went way over the line with the clan issues. Unfortunately I have no choice but to agree with Dive on this.

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Are you implying that you are a moderator? God forbid they didn't lose their minds and make YOU one. Please tell me it is not so!!
Fear not Rusty.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

Fear not Rusty.
Sir,
I would be more in SHOCK than fear, there is very little I fear at my age.

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

Have you thought of applying to be a moderator? We will welcome you into the club πŸ˜‰
Sir,
Your statement still has me wondering. You asked: Have you thought of applying to be moderator?" WE will welcome you into the club". Makes it appear to me that you are either a moderator or in very close with the Moderators, and already a part of their little club!!!

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jul 16

Sir,
Your statement still has me wondering. You asked: Have you thought of applying to be moderator?" WE will welcome you into the club". Makes it appear to me that you are either a moderator or in very close with the Moderators, and already a part of their little club!!!

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
Alternatively sir he was deploying a revolutionary device called sarcasm.

Have a good night
Hope the milk in your fridge doesn't sour.
Regards
Ghost of a discombobulated turtle

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Alternatively sir he was deploying a revolutionary device called sarcasm.

Have a good night
Hope the milk in your fridge doesn't sour.
Regards
Ghost of a discombobulated turtle
Sir,
You could be correct about that. Or he could be telling the truth! He has told me he is not a moderator, so I will have no choice but to take his word on it. Thank you for your sincere concern about milk going sour in my fridge. My fridge is working perfectly!! πŸ˜‰

Kind Regards,
Hope you have good nights sleep,
Sincerely,
-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jul 16

Sir,
You could be correct about that. Or he could be telling the truth! He has told me he is not a moderator, so I will have no choice but to take his word on it. Thank you for your sincere concern about milk going sour in my fridge. My fridge is working perfectly!! πŸ˜‰

Kind Regards,
Hope you have good nights sleep,
Sincerely,
-VR
Thanks. I genuinely need a good night's sleep after a shocker last night.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16

Sir,

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
Relax dude, I'm just messing with you. I am not, nor never have been, a moderator. Nor has FMF by the way.

Read a book!

Moves
26 Jul 16

Relax dude, I'm just messing with you. I am not, nor never have been, a moderator. Nor has FMF by the way.
That's what he'd have you believe.