A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
But she's not keeping anything "between her and the Moderator". She is making unsubstantiated accusations in public - about both Moderators and posters - and threatening to either leave the site or at least punish Russ by withholding her money from him.
Sir,
Russ is quite aware many subscribers have not renewed their subs. What she is saying and it is true more will be doing so if the present situation is not corrected. Keep in mind if someone does not leave the site, the site still makes money from them having to watch advertisements.

I am sure they do very well on that. Subscriptions for all I know or you, may not even be that important to them. Sure they probably require a certain amount, but may have that already and more! I believe we are all pawns in the big picture.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Russ is quite aware many subscribers have not renewed their subs. What she is saying and it is true more will be doing so if the present situation is not corrected.
Maybe Russ is unimpressed by Suzianne, what she represents, what her behaviour means, what weight her self-appointed day in day out scorn-for-scorn's-sake schtick carries, and - especially in this instance - what her diagnosis is.

With such a tiny, tiny proportion of the web site's paying subscribers being forum contributors, I for one think Suzianne's diagnosis is paranoid, blowhard, self-aggrandizing nonsense.

Russ probably agrees.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe Russ is unimpressed by Suzianne, what she represents, what her behaviour means, what weight her self-appointed day in day out scorn-for-scorn's-sake schtick carries, and - especially in this instance - what her diagnosis is.

With such a tiny, tiny proportion of the web site's paying subscribers being forum contributors, I for one think Suzianne's diagnosis is paranoid, blowhard, self-aggrandizing nonsense.

Russ probably agrees.
Sir,
I've noticed you have a very bad habit of speaking on behalf of others. You have no idea what Russ opinion is, unless you have had a private conversation with him.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

I've noticed you have a very bad habit of speaking on behalf of others. You have no idea what Russ opinion is, unless you have had a private conversation with him.
When you said "Russ is quite aware many subscribers have not renewed their subs. What [Suzianne] is saying and it is true more will be doing so if the present situation is not corrected" it seemed pretty clear that such a comment by you was inviting speculation on what Russ thinks the link is between "the present situation" and the number of subscriptions, and, if Suzianne has indeed let Russ know what she thinks, it seemed to me that your comment was also inviting speculation on what Russ thinks of what Suzianne thinks. I simply obliged. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
When you said [b]"Russ is quite aware many subscribers have not renewed their subs. What [Suzianne] is saying and it is true more will be doing so if the present situation is not corrected" it seemed pretty clear that such a comment by you was inviting speculation on what Russ thinks the link is between "the present situation" and the number of subscriptions ...[text shortened]... was also inviting speculation on what Russ thinks of what Suzianne thinks. I simply obliged. 😉[/b]
Sir,
You are just talking drivel now. Russ looks after the subscriptions! Do you think he is unaware of who is renewing and who isn't? Do you think he isn't being told WHY? You are a waste of my time.
THE END!
Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

Russ looks after the subscriptions! Do you think he is unaware of who is renewing and who isn't? Do you think he isn't being told WHY?
Russ may well think that Suzianne's hyperbolic and hypocritical diagnosis - about "WHY", as you typed it - is sheer puffed-up scornful nonsense. I'd be surprised if he didn't. 😉

F

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Russ is quite aware many subscribers have not renewed their subs.
I would think that, even if all the regular forum posters who are subscribers were to cancel their subscriptions in various fits of public chest-beating pique, that it would scarcely make a dent on the many thousands of subscribers who use this site to play chess and who are probably not the slightest bit interested in - or even aware of - whatever petty slights and snubs there have been that have made Suzianne so terribly angry. I am pretty sure that Russ is quite aware of this too.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Well, with my disappointment with watching a once great site descend into mediocrity because of the bullying of a few and the inaction of those who could actually do something about it, I'd be surprised if I even finished what will probably be my last sub year here. No regrets.
It's very said for Russ to see his "once great site" decend into the horrible bullying shambles it is now; he must be so busy, deleting posts and banning all the bullies that hardly gets chance to write any new code. 🙄

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

I agree with you 100% it really is a shame to see. I too will not be re-newing my sub if something isn't done about the collusion going on. Many as you probably know, have already not re-newed their subs, and just waiting to see what is going to be done.
Have you thought of applying to be a moderator? We will welcome you into the club 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

We don't know that nothing will be done about the collusion yet do we?
What type "collusion" are you talking about, what do you expect to be done about it and to whom?

Oh, this is all the ranting in the clans forum about cheating isn't it. Yawn

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

But as many of the ones who do have the bad taste to disagree with you that you can get to leave the site, the better, is that right?

Does management share your view?
So Miss Paranoia, who has left this site because of FMF?

And how would he know what "the management" thinks?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16

We're leaving. And I don't speak for the others, but for me, that the mods apparently support what you support, is just one more brick in the wall.
When are you leaving the site?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16

Again, she can not discuss that in public.
Why can't she discuss the posts she is referring to in public, is it a matter of national security?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
But she's not keeping anything "between her and the Moderator". She is making unsubstantiated accusations in public - about both Moderators and posters - and threatening to either leave the site or at least punish Russ by withholding her money from him.
I would have thought that all this criticism of alleged bullying and threatening to cancel subscriptions, of collusion and other underhand practices, is itself a sleight on this site and if I was the owner I would step in and stop it. Seriously.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I agree he seems to have hard wired himself to the moon this time, alas! don't worry though lapdogjeester will be along to fetch his slippers for him wagging his tail behind him.
One of the interesting aspects of this latest explosion of retardation is the interaction (or lack of it) between yourself and Suzianne and Very Rusty. It is noticeable how you jump in every now and then with weak little jibes, but you never wholeheartedly support either of them.

Especially Very Rusty who is of course one of the countless people accusing you of cheating in the clans forum and a stalwart member your arch-nemesis clan Metalica. Despite your dislike of FMF and myself, you have decided not to go "all in" with your support as you did with the likes of Startreader and Ghost Hunter in the "Memo" thread at the turn of the year. Curious.