A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I have had zero bans, but I would not be counted in this "circle jerk" if you paid me.
Suzianne,
I was more pulling chains than being serious. I can't blame you for not wanting to be any part of it. I NEVER did want any part of it as you know. Congratulations on not having had a single ban by the way!!!

-VR

F

Moves
25 Jul 16

I have had zero bans, but I would not be counted in this "circle jerk" if you paid me.
Wait a minute. Are you really all of a sudden talking about men ejaculating onto a cream cracker? 😲

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Jul 16
1 edit

Either you're included or you're out?

Well, of course. Duh.
Come now, Suze: aren't you the least bit curious to see, face-to-face, this comely woman who took all of your female thunder?
God knows, I am!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What cesspool is that?
"What?"

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
No. I'd like you to name it, them.
"What?"

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Suzianne,
I was more pulling chains than being serious. I can't blame you for not wanting to be any part of it. I NEVER did want any part of it as you know. Congratulations on not having had a single ban by the way!!!

-VR
Well, with my disappointment with watching a once great site descend into mediocrity because of the bullying of a few and the inaction of those who could actually do something about it, I'd be surprised if I even finished what will probably be my last sub year here. No regrets.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Come now, Suze: aren't you the least bit curious to see, face-to-face, this comely woman who took all of your female thunder?
God knows, I am!
No, she only exists in your mind. And no, I don't think anyone wants to see that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Wait a minute. Are you really all of a sudden talking about men ejaculating onto a cream cracker? 😲
"What?"

rc

Moves
25 Jul 16

"What?"
I agree he seems to have hard wired himself to the moon this time, alas! don't worry though lapdogjeester will be along to fetch his slippers for him wagging his tail behind him.

F

Moves
25 Jul 16

Well, with my disappointment with watching a once great site descend into mediocrity because of the bullying of a few and the inaction of those who could actually do something about it, I'd be surprised if I even finished what will probably be my last sub year here. No regrets.
Which are some of the posts you alerted that didn't get deleted?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
3 edits

Suz,
I agree with you 100% it really is a shame to see. I too will not be re-newing my sub if something isn't done about the collusion going on. Many as you probably know, have already not re-newed their subs, and just waiting to see what is going to be done. Money still being made from the advertising they have to see now.

They how ever will not hang around forever. Admins must be seeing by now it is not idle threats being made. Rather they really even care is another question. It may not even make a difference to them, in the bigger picture. As you said people come and go.

Sincerely,
-VR

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Jul 16

Doing my darnedest to not assume a condescending tone here, so bear with me...
You appear to point a lot of fingers without taking any blame on yourself, while there are more than a few who have gently and otherwise let you know you share some culpability in the bullying department.
The fact is, while some might share more blame than others, we are ALL guilty of varying degrees of incivility, rudeness or just (as one person put it) viciousness.
Yes, I consider myself part of the ALL.
And the guilty.

Over the eleven years of frequenting the site, I have become aware of the diminishing returns.
Some of that is a direct result of losing some incredible voices, sterling minds--- either through death or other choices.
And some of it is attributed to boredom on the part of those who remain: it takes engaged minds to keep an engaged conversation going, and many of us appear to simply be on auto-pilot, deathly resistant to ever changing from the trodden trails, wholly opposed to even consider for a moment any idea out of our wheelhouse.

We've all grown angry for our sundry reasons.
But I submit a large part of the anger stems from boredom.

So how do we break the cycle, return to an acceptable measure of civility, foster an environment wherein all would feel comfortable to chime in?

You tell me, Suzianne.
What would you like to see from me?

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I too will not be re-newing my sub...

I'd be surprised if I even finished what will probably be my last sub year here.

Originally posted by Seitse
...it is with great sorrow that I announce this: today I have canceled my subscription.
Triple good riddance! 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Doing my darnedest to not assume a condescending tone here, so bear with me...
You appear to point a lot of fingers without taking any blame on yourself, while there are more than a few who have gently and otherwise let you know you share some culpability in the bullying department.
The fact is, while some might share more blame than others, we are ALL g ...[text shortened]... uld feel comfortable to chime in?

You tell me, Suzianne.
What would you like to see from me?
Sir,
I know your question(s) were directed to suz. I just have one for you. Why did you cancel your Subscription. You use to be a paying subscriber at one time!

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Triple good riddance! 😀
Sir,
Not so quick. We don't know that nothing will be done about the collusion yet do we?
Never count you chickens before they actually hatch. Good to see it will make you happy if it does happen. Just the beginning I believe of what will happen. All 3 of us seemed to see what was coming except for you who have some kind of tunnel vision it appears.

Kindest Regards,
Have a wonderful evening,
Sincerely,
-VR