1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 12:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    Seitse, sonhouse, wolfgang59, Grampy Bobby, Ponderable, vandervelde, FreakyKBH, Kegge, huckleberryhound, apathist, divegester, Ghost of a Duke, NoEartlyReason, moonbus, and, last but not least, me.
    Ballot stuffing is not permitted. Kindly choose one name.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 12:35
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Ballot stuffing is not permitted. Kindly choose one name.
    All the people I listed have something in common that arguably qualifies them as an "in crowd". Modesty prevents me from nominating myself as their leader, but I have no doubt I will rise to the top.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 13:15
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, you're not.
    You can't read, either?
    Quite the enigma.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 13:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    Seitse, sonhouse, wolfgang59, Grampy Bobby, Ponderable, vandervelde, FreakyKBH, Kegge, huckleberryhound, apathist, divegester, Ghost of a Duke, NoEartlyReason, moonbus, and, last but not least, me.
    Either trisha80 is included, or I'm out.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 14:571 edit
    How many people does it take to officially be a crowd? Furthermore can a crowd be virtual, online, cyber-spaced...?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:051 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Seitse & Kegge can not be counted as the the "INNER CIRCLE" or "IN CROWD" They get too many forum bans....People in the "INNER CIRCLE" or "IN CROWD" get very few if ANY BANS. 😉 You also forgot to include Handy Andy! Keep in mind in order to be Leader of the "IN CROWD" or "INNER CIRCLE" you would have to be totally ban free!

Kindest Regards,
    Have a lovely day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:27
    I nominate Russ, solely in the hope that he reads this post and rewards me with free membership.

(I will then join a clan and destroy Robbie).
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:28
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Seitse & Kegge can not be counted as the the "INNER CIRCLE" or "IN CROWD" They get too many forum bans....People in the "INNER CIRCLE" or "IN CROWD" get very few if ANY BANS. 😉 You also forgot to include Handy Andy! Keep in mind in order to be Leader of the "IN CROWD" or "INNER CIRCLE" you would have to be totally ban free!

Kindest Regards,
    Have a lovely day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    You seem to be under the misapprehension that you make the rules... 😛
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:335 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You seem to be under the misapprehension that you make the rules... 😛
    Sir,
    Please don't be so silly, I've probably have had as many bans as the two of them, maybe more. They don't let me know everytime they have a ban. Do you think I would WANT to be any part of the "INNER CIRCLE" or "IN CROWD"! Get serious. Also, note my name was not metioned in the list. You should pay closer attention to threads & posts. (TO be clear I am talking abou FMF'S list of possibilities) Excuse me you did notice lemondrops silly nomination, so why even mention my name?

Kind regards,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:44
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Either trisha80 is included, or I'm out.
    LOL....Looks like ultimatums are already being made!

-VR
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:501 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I nominate Russ, solely in the hope that he reads this post and rewards me with free membership.

(I will then join a clan and destroy Robbie).
    My dear friend when will you learn that I am immortal and cannot be destroyed? What would you call your clan, Da bad ol putty cats? I don't care as long as you whup the Metaliskunks!
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:53
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    This is an election year and we need a new "In Crowd" here at Red Hot Pawn.

Nominations?
    Sir,
    By the way, does this mean you are resigning your postion? 😛

Kind Regards,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 15:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 17:58
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sir,
    Please don't be so silly, I've probably have had as many bans as the two of them, maybe more. They don't let me know everytime they have a ban. Do you think I would WANT to be any part of the "INNER CIRCLE" or "IN CROWD"! Get serious. Also, note my name was not metioned in the list. You should pay closer attention to threads & posts. (TO be clea ...[text shortened]... ly nomination, so why even mention my name?

Kind regards,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
    If you paid attention yourself you'd see that I noted your name being absent in my post on page 1
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 18:102 edits
    If you paid attention yourself you'd see that I noted your name being absent in my post on page 1
    Sir,
    READ SLOWLY THIS TIME!!!!

You seem to be under the misapprehension that you make the rules...

Sir,
    Please don't be so silly, I've probably have had as many bans as the two of them, maybe more. They don't let me know everytime they have a ban. Do you think I would WANT to be any part of the "INNER CIRCLE" or "IN CROWD"! Get serious.

Also, note my name was not metioned in the list. You should pay closer attention to threads & posts. (TO be clear I am talking abou FMF'S list of possibilities)

Excuse me you did notice lemondrops silly nomination, so why even mention my name?

This was also noted: I simply did not respond to it! 😛

Subscriber divegeester
    In the IN CROWD
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 05:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yikes!

You left out Very Rusty

Kind regards,
    Have a great day,
    Sincerely,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree