1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:25
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Not so quick. We don't know that nothing will be done about the collusion yet do we? Never count you chickens before they actually hatch. Good to see it will make you happy if it does happen. Just the beginning I believe of what will happen.
    Saying "Good riddance" is an RHP tradition and often ends up being said to grumpy blowhards who are pretending to be so very, very grumpy that they talk about cancelling their subscriptions in as grumpily-public a way as possible. Suzianne has been threatening to cancel her subscription for as long as I can remember. 😉
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:322 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Saying "Good riddance" is an RHP tradition and often ends up being said to grumpy blowhards who are pretending to be so very, very grumpy that they talk about cancelling their subscriptions in as grumpily-public a way as possible. Suzianne has been threatening to cancel her subscription for as long as I can remember. 😉
    Sir,
    The time may have come where she actually does it. I know I was certainly not joking or being a blowhard as you put it. I am dead serious. I've already told my Clan Leader if the collusion doesn't stop, I will be leaving the clan, not the site.

So that way he has plenty of time to be on the look out for a replacement. That is if He and others don't decide to do the same. We never know what is going to happen. Seitse certainly isn't joking, you can take that to the bank. We have already had one person in our clan not re-new his sub because of the collusion going on.

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:361 edit
    The time may have come where she actually does it. I know I was certainly not joking or being a blowhard as you put it. I am dead serious. I've already told my Clan Leader if the collusion doesn't stop, I will be leaving.
    Good riddance if you do leave, as they say. 😉
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:37
    We never know what is going to happen. Seitse certainly isn't joking, you can take that to the bank.
    Good riddance if he certainly isn't joking. 😛
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    Which are some of the posts you alerted that didn't get deleted?
    Who said I was talking about alerted posts?

You sound like you know something others don't.

Care to share it with them? No, you probably don't.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne

You sound like you know something others don't.

Care to share it with them? No, you probably don't.
    Yes, I wonder how he would have any knowledge of that? 😉

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    Good riddance if he certainly isn't joking. 😛
    Sir,
    He didn't say leaving, he said stopping his subscription. Do you see the difference there?

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    You said something about "watching a once great site descend into mediocrity because of the bullying of a few and the inaction of those who could actually do something about it". If you didn't alert the Moderators to the posts in question, and yet are complaining about their "inaction" that makes you a blowhard. 😉
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    Originally posted by FMF
    Triple good riddance! 😀
    Enjoy playing with yourself.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:43
    [Seitse] didn't say leaving, he said stopping his subscription. Do you see the difference there?
    If he leaves, then good riddance. As for whether the only gesture of his unhappiness is withholding his money from the site, I couldn't give too hoots.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:44
    How so? There are absolutely loads of people on this web site and countless people who post in the forums. 😵
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:451 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Good riddance if you do leave, as they say. 😉
    Sir,
    See my edit. I said the clan, not the site! 😉 I may just hang around for a little bit, make them some Non-sub money. Then you will have the pleasure of me conversing with you! 😉

Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    -VR
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    That's just not true.

My advice to you would be to stop the lying and I'd really appreciate it if you could stop lying about me, specifically.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:46
    Maybe a better title for the thread would have been

The New Out Crowd
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 01:47
    Suz,
    LOL.... I am afraid that went right over his head, or through it perhaps! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree