A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
See my edit. I said the clan, not the site! 😉 I may just hang around for a little bit, make them some Non-sub money. Then you will have the pleasure of me conversing with you! 😉
Good riddance if you decide to leave the site. 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You said something about "watching a once great site descend into mediocrity because of the bullying of a few and the inaction of those who could actually do something about it". If you didn't alert the Moderators to the posts in question, and yet are complaining about their "inaction" that makes you a blowhard. 😉
I suppose that makes you a "blowsoft".

How proud you must be.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Good riddance if you decide to leave the site. 🙂
Sir,
See my edit. I said the clan, not the site! I may just hang around for a little bit, make them some Non-sub money. Then you will have the pleasure of me conversing with you! 😉

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I suppose that makes you a "blowsoft".

How proud you must be.
So you you didn't alert the Moderators to the posts that have made you want to impose the only economic sanction you can against Russ, and yet are complaining about his web site's "inaction"?

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

See my edit. I said the clan, not the site! I may just hang around for a little bit, make them some Non-sub money. Then you will have the pleasure of me conversing with you! 😉
Yes, but good riddance if you decide to leave the site.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
How so? There are absolutely loads of people on this web site and countless people who post in the forums. 😵
And how many of them do you think you can twist to your way of thinking?

And who said I was talking about this website? You obviously enjoy entertaining yourself.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
So you you didn't alert the Moderators to the posts that have made you want to impose the only economic sanction you can against Russ, and yet are complaining about his web site's "inaction"?
Sir,
I didn't notice her say anything about rather she alerted posts. You asked how many of the ones she alerted actually got deleted, looking as though you have some kind of inside information to me. Now you are trying to twist the story to suit yourself.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

And how many of them do you think you can twist to your way of thinking?
I would think the people who agree with what I say and the stances I take, and those who don't, are probably split about 50:50, but there is no way of knowing for sure.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
"What?"

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

I didn't notice her say anything about rather she alerted posts. You asked how many of the ones she alerted actually got deleted, looking as though you have some kind of inside information to me. Now you are trying to twist the story to suit yourself.
Posts that people find offensive or unacceptable for the most part can only be deleted if someone alerts them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I would think the people who agree with what I say and the stances I take, and those who don't, are probably split about 50:50, but there is no way of knowing for sure.
Sir,
What makes you think it would be split 50:50? You might be proven wrong about that too.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Take a poll.
Everyone who agrees with you, thumb down FMF's last post.
Everyone who disagrees, do nothing.

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

"What?"
Ah ha! It seems I got to the very heart of your incoherence yet again. 😵

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
But as many of the ones who do have the bad taste to disagree with you that you can get to leave the site, the better, is that right?

Does management share your view?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Posts that people find offensive or unacceptable for the most part can only be deleted if someone alerts them.
Sir,
That is only if the Mod on at the time agrees the post should be deleted. I've alerted posts that were not removed by a mod. Then alerted a few days later and it was removed. (Same post, go figure)!!!
Different Mods like us have different opinions on what should be deleted.

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR