1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 17:08
    Mikelom's death is the course for a lot of postive posts and people are recommending those.

A moving moment in the more cynical world of forums!
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 May '15 13:31
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think I never saw so many GF posts on the recommended posts lists' first page.
    Now we have not a single GF-thread on page one, the recommended list is dominated by "Spirituality" a good sign?
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Jul '15 15:00
    Now we have not a single GF-thread on page one, the recommended list is dominated by "Spirituality" a good sign?
    one GF post, one Chess only, rest debates and few spirituality.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Aug '15 10:49
    Congratulations to Seitse for having founded the only GF-thread currently on age one in the recommended list.

Thread 164987
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Aug '15 12:39
    Seems like the discussions on the clan forums are so heated these days that they dominate the recomended list (no GF thread there...)
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 05:26
    Seems like the discussions on the clan forums are so heated these days that they dominate the recomended list (no GF thread there...)
    Only a few days laterw e have the four top spots with GF threads and only a few hate posts from clans on page 1
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 06:40
    Congratulations to Seitse for having founded the only GF-thread currently on age one in the recommended list.

Thread 164987
    Thank you, thank you.

It wouldn't be fair not to thank my manager, manicurist, and
    gynecologist for this achievement. It's their as much as mine.

*sobs*
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Sep '15 17:14
    Mikelom's death is the course for a lot of postive posts and people are recommending those.

Unfortunately, yes.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 09:28
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Thank you, thank you.

It wouldn't be fair not to thank my manager, manicurist, and
    gynecologist for this achievement. It's their as much as mine.

*sobs*
    ...but this post would need a lot of thumbs up to achieve the same success...
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 13:581 edit
    Ponderable: Mikelom's death is the course for a lot of postive posts and people are recommending those. A moving moment in the more cynical world of forums!
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Unfortunately, yes.

You've got some cheek, Grampy Bobby, in view of how you tried to use Mike's death to troll divegeester on the Spirituality Forum. Have you forgotten?

Several posters had to implore you - repeatedly - to remove your odious posts, which you eventually did ~ although you never did apologize.

I would have kept silent about it - but this revolting pretense here now by you that you are somehow distancing yourself - retrospectively - from "the more cynical world of forums" when the hands down-easily-most-abjectly-cynical posts related to Mike's death that I saw on this web site were yours. Bar none. And you know exactly what I am referring to. You should be ashamed of yourself.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 16:051 edit
    GB, you should remember that thread and thank those of us (at least 3 or 4 posters) who implored you to take down your posts, and a few minutes before the editing window closed, you finally did, and so did we. I have sometimes since wondered if it would have better to leave them up.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 16:53
    ...but this post would need a lot of thumbs up to achieve the same success...
    gee the hounds seem to have tracked you to here dear GB, remember Farmer Micheal Hayes!

I am a bold undaunted fox that never yet was trapped or caught.
    http://www.christymoore.com/lyrics/the-pursuit-of-farmer-michael-hayes/

YouTube : Planxty
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 00:39

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby [27 Apr '15 04:35] Thread 163956

"R.I.P. Mike Lomax (mikelom)" (Page 2)
    For additional condolences, please see Only Chess Forum Thread 163942 and Spirituality Forum Thread 163957
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:311 edit

For additional condolences, please see Only Chess Forum Thread 163942 and Spirituality Forum Thread 163957
    You know exactly what happened and what you said. And you know there are other people here who know too. You've got some gall to claim any high ground now, Grampy Bobby, and pretend you do not remember how people beseeched you to take your posts down. They were the most noxious things anyone posted on any forum at that sad time. Directing people to a different thread is rank dishonesty.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 04:18

Would you like the original thread reposted? Even with the amends, and deletions it still reads like a car crash.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree