about recommendations

about recommendations

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Sep 15

Why don't you guys, assuming that you actually are...guys I mean, just exchange email addresses or maybe like each other on facetube?

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
First morality exists on an internet chat room forum, that is why there are moderators to moderate those who overstep those bounds.
The moderators of this web site have never adjudged me to have overstepped any bounds.

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Why don't you guys, assuming that you actually are...guys I mean, just exchange email addresses or maybe like each other on facetube?
Why don't you and I exchange email addresses? I'm not sure I want any more robbie than the robbie I'm getting. ๐Ÿ˜ต

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why don't you and I exchange email addresses? I'm not sure I want any more robbie than the robbie I'm getting. ๐Ÿ˜ต
What? OK. Send me yours(via P.M.) and I'll send ya mine.

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

Please tell us why you need to hold people accountable for the same words again and again.

Please tell us what you hope to achieve by doing so.

Please tell us if you see yourself as a forum judiciary.
This is just repetition. I've answered these questions and I understand that you disagree with my answers. I really do get it. No need to repeat them.

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

What? OK. Send me yours(via P.M.) and I'll send ya mine.
Let's have a game of chess instead, when you've got a free slot. Our badnesses seem to match up.

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Let's have a game of chess instead, when you've got a free slot. Our badnesses seem to match up.
No sooner said than done.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
The moderators of this web site have never adjudged me to have overstepped any bounds.
No one has claimed that they have.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

No sooner said than done.
why do you hate us so that you need to encourage him?๐Ÿ˜› I suppose even Dick Dastardly needed encouragement.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
17 Sep 15

thank you, thank you, thank you, for having the balls to say what i've been thinking for several days now...

they sound like olde ladies at a gossip jamboree, having a go at whomever did not show up at the event...
gawd, at times i wish i could close my eyes and move on,
but,
what a lovely cesspool it is...

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by rookie54
thank you, thank you, thank you, for having the balls to say what i've been thinking for several days now...

they sound like olde ladies at a gossip jamboree, having a go at whomever did not show up at the event...
gawd, at times i wish i could close my eyes and move on,
but,
what a lovely cesspool it is...
what are you guys talkin about, you just witnessed a display of rational debate! taking FMF
apart piece by piece and putting him back together again and his flunky sidekick
Droogjeester too. If that is not the height of manliness well what is?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
17 Sep 15

Droogjeester
this, alone, disqualifies yer self-assertion of zen master...

retire to the meditation room for three months, grasshopper, and say nothing...

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by rookie54
this, alone, disqualifies yer self-assertion of zen master...

retire to the meditation room for three months, grasshopper, and say nothing...
ahhhhhhh its so true goodbye ill see you when I emerge from metamorphosis ๐Ÿ˜€

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 15

But I am not morally indignant??? I am simply trying to understand your position on these issues. I make no moral judgement about you nor do I condemn you in any way. Therefore we shall try again, the questions that you have been asked are.

1. Can you tell us if you think its morally acceptable to drag elements up from the past and use them to co ...[text shortened]... aving trouble understanding the questions ill offer you all the assistance i can in helping you.
Yes it is.

Holding each other accountable for our words

Yes it is

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Excellent.
To use a robbieism:

Not nom nom, nice toast.

Or whatever it is he says...