about recommendations

about recommendations

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Your stuff about "retrospective" references being "morally reprehensible" is self-serving hypocritical nonsense. You, on one hand brandishing the forum persona that you do, while on the other, lecturing others on their Christian principles, is ludicrous - and not as funny as you seem to think. 😉
I see. So you cannot tell us why you find it morally acceptable to retrospectively bring up elements from the past in order to confront, embarass and discredit other people. It cannot be to hold them responsible for their words for as has been pointed out you have already done that initially. Can we therfore ask you again what you hope to achieve by it and do you see yourself as a kind of forum judiciary?

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
A few months ago you dragged up the lynchings of black people in last century America and claimed that I was a bad as them. You posted about it for pages and pages and pages. You persistently bring up my posting past here at RHP in an effort to use it against me. So you really don't have must of a claim to this pretence of forum etiquette that you are making.
Will you answer the questions that were put to you. Second time asking. Why do you find it morally justified to bring up elements from the past in order to confront, embarras and discredit other people. What do you hope to achieve by it and do you find it consummate with the Christian principles that you profess?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
17 Sep 15

Quite an unbelievable post someone who last week called me "a son of Satan".
If you were the son of Satan I am sure he would be ashamed of you.

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Will you answer the questions that were put to you. Second time asking. Why do you find it morally justified to bring up elements from the past in order to confront, embarras and discredit other people. What do you hope to achieve by it and do you find it consummate with the Christian principles that you profess?
There is nothing for you to be morally indignat about; I and others bring up your past misdemeanours all the time and with great relish. GB is well out of order and fully deserves to be called on it. Principles, religious or otherwise, have nothing to do with it you silly man.

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

There's nothing wrong with holding people accountable for what they say in a public forum. And it doesn't matter whether it was said an hour ago or three years ago. It is not "morally reprehensible". I stand by everything I've ever posted, and if I'm embarrassed by anything I've said I'll just say so.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

There is nothing for you to be morally indignat about; I and others bring up your past misdemeanours all the time and with great relish. GB is well out of order and fully deserves to be called on it. Principles, religious or otherwise, have nothing to do with it you silly man.
But I am not morally indignant??? I am simply trying to understand your position on these issues. I make no moral judgement about you nor do I condemn you in any way. Therefore we shall try again, the questions that you have been asked are.

1. Can you tell us if you think its morally acceptable to drag elements up from the past and use them to confront, embarrass and discredit other people.
2. Can you tell us what you hope to achieve by doing so.
3. is it consummate with your professed beliefs as a Christian to do so.

If you are having trouble understanding the questions ill offer you all the assistance i can in helping you.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
There's nothing wrong with holding people accountable for what they say in a public forum. And it doesn't matter whether it was said an hour ago or three years ago. It is not "morally reprehensible". I stand by everything I've ever posted, and if I'm embarrassed by anything I've said I'll just say so.
Again no one has stated that there is anything wrong with holding someone to account for their words or actions. What we have learned is that this cannot possibly be the motivating factor in your retrospectively taking elements from the past and using them to confront, embarrass and discredit other people for surely they must have been called to account for their words initially, Can you tell us why you need to do it again and gain?

Can you tell us is why you think dragging elements up from past so as to confront, embarrass and discredit other people is morally acceptable.

Can you tell us what you hope to achieve in doing so?

Can you tell us if you see yourself in the role as a forum judiciary?

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

Again no one has stated that there is anything wrong with holding someone to account for their words or actions.
Excellent.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Excellent.
Please answer the questions

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

What we have learned is that this cannot possibly be the motivating factor in your retrospectively taking elements from the past and using them to confront, embarrass and discredit other people for surely they must have been called to account for their words initially, Can you tell us why you need to do it again and gain?
You're the expert on saying the same things over and over again and/or again and again and again. Catchphrases. Insult words. Buzz words. Cliches. Over and over and over again. Several times on the same page. Why do you say the same things over and over again? Perhaps you should tell us.

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

Can you tell us is why you think dragging elements up from past so as to confront, embarrass and discredit other people is morally acceptable.
There is no moral dimension. The consequences of taking responsibilty for what one has said falls on the head of the person who said it. If people don't want to be held responsible for saying embarrassing things, they should not say embarrassing things. If they regret them, they should just say so.

F

Moves
17 Sep 15
1 edit

Can you tell us what you hope to achieve in doing so?
I seek to participate fully on these debate and discussion forums and it's par for the course for people to say embarrassing things. There's no benefit to be had from trying inhibit free speech and the taking of proper responsibility by people for what they say with daft hyperbole about people talking on a message board being "morally reprehensible".

F

Moves
17 Sep 15

Can you tell us if you see yourself in the role as a forum judiciary?
No. Not at all. It's a silly notion. Not your best material, robbie. You are reaching. 😉

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
You're the expert on saying the same things over and over again and/or again and again and again. Catchphrases. Insult words. Buzz words. Cliches. Over and over and over again. Several times on the same page. Why do you say the same things over and over again? Perhaps you should tell us.
Please tell us why you need to hold people accountable for the same words again and again.

Please tell us what you hope to achieve by doing so.

Please tell us if you see yourself as a forum judiciary.

rc

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
No. Not at all. It's a silly notion. Not your best material, robbie. You are reaching. 😉
If you do not see yourself as a forum judiciary then why are you holding people accountable for their words?