General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    03 Feb '15 12:011 edit
    I think I never saw so many GF posts on the recommended posts lists' first page.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    03 Feb '15 12:15
    Are you wearing your glasses?
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    03 Feb '15 12:22
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Are you wearing your glasses?
    yes
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    20 Feb '15 12:55
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think I never saw so many GF posts on the recommended posts lists' first page.
    again 5 GF posts there.

    Great work folks!
  5. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    02 Mar '15 12:30
    And now we do have the first three spots 😲
  6. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    18 Mar '15 08:551 edit
    The sad thread about Harri, but last the new games by mikelom and ChessPraxis have garnered a lot of recommendations. The GF being currently the forum with most entries on page 1 of "recommended posts"
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    18 Mar '15 13:20
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think I never saw so many GF posts on the recommended posts lists' first page.
    One cannot mistake quantity for quality, boobla45 made it for goodness sake and he's like three long rainy days dull.
  8. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    18 Mar '15 15:28
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    One cannot mistake quantity for quality, boobla45 made it for goodness sake and he's like three long rainy days dull.
    Bob has you fully nailed and pants down most of the time.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    18 Mar '15 16:06
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I think I never saw so many GF posts on the recommended posts lists' first page.
    Of the 15 RHP Public Forums, the General Forum accounted for 76 of the total of 204 active threads for the past seven days or 37.3% as of March 4, 2015. Thread 163172 General Forum threads probably also receive the most Thumbs Down.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    18 Mar '15 16:22
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Are you wearing your glasses?
    Take your pick, Seitse: ~O-O~ ~O-o~ ~o-o~
  11. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    18 Mar '15 17:17
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Of the 15 RHP Public Forums, the General Forum accounted for 76 of the total of 204 active threads for the past seven days or 37.3% as of March 4, 2015. Thread 163172 General Forum threads probably also receive the most Thumbs Down.
    Actually the thumb war is normally on in the clan forum...debates and spirituality also featuring high on the recommended list (and with thumbs down).
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    18 Mar '15 23:311 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Actually the thumb war is normally on in the clan forum...debates and spirituality also featuring high on the recommended list (and with thumbs down).
    Ponderable, the Clans Forum will be included in the next update. Thanks for your insight.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    19 Mar '15 17:06
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Actually the thumb war is normally on in the clan forum...debates and spirituality also featuring high on the recommended list (and with thumbs down).
    Here's the update as promised: Thread 163172 (Page 2)
  14. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    27 Mar '15 05:52
    The GF post with most recommmendations is Russ post in Seitses tattoo thread 🙂
  15. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    27 Mar '15 08:561 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    The GF post with most recommmendations is Russ post in Seitses tattoo thread 🙂
    But his rec count should be calibrated down.

    Like Start Trek actor* who turns up at a nerds** fan convention who could turn up and say anything and get applause, so it is with the Russ.




    *I'm not comparing Russ to the Shat.
    **I'm not saying there are nerds here.
Back to Top