1. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 23:50
    @kilroy70 said
    One more time, in case you missed it the 1st time...
    "I'll be looking forward to your questions and comments when that happens."

As I said in a previous post, a few recent deaths in the family and making preparations to move to another state prevent me from focusing on chess games. I anticipate starting up again sometime this Spring, after I get settled in.
    Be careful about mentioning deaths in your family. Some people on here may take offence and think you are lying.
  2. Standard memberKilroy70
    within reason
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 00:06
    @the-gravedigger said
    Be careful about mentioning deaths in your family. Some people on here may take offence and think you are lying.
    It happens. People die. But I certainly know better than to provide details to a couple of unnamed bubble heads who will pry into and try making "forum gold" from the misfortune of others.
  3. Standard memberKilroy70
    within reason
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 01:02
    @divegeester said
    An “entire day”…
    I’ve been at work all day, what are you on about?

It’s not trivial, it’s fuking hilarious 😆
    "I’ve been at work all day"

Really? Doing what?
    Hiding behind the walls of your cubicle and playing video games? Shooting spitwads at your coworkers when the floor supervisor isn't looking? Monitoring video feed from inside the women's restroom, ogling the new intern (male or female or..), looking through the forums at RHP, making chess moves, ogling the new intern?

Oh well, have a productive day 😁
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 01:29
    @kilroy70 said
    As I said in a previous post, a few recent deaths in the family and making preparations to move to another state prevent me from focusing on chess games.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've lost family members recently. I lost a few myself in the last year or so.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 01:38
    @the-gravedigger said
    I think Very Rusty's vindictiveness was targeted very specificity at me with regard to my father-in-law's death; I don't think he'll target Kilroy70 in the same way.
  6. Standard memberKilroy70
    within reason
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 02:06
    @fmf said
    I think Very Rusty's vindictiveness was targeted very specificity at me with regard to my father-in-law's death; I don't think he'll target Kilroy70 in the same way.
    "I don't think he'll target Kilroy70 in the same way."

Of course not, and it's because I haven't given him a reason to target me. If I actively worked to demean him and get under his skin then it would be a different story.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 02:14
    Anyone can get under VR's skin. 🙄
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 02:18
    @kilroy70 said
    Of course not, and it's because I haven't given him a reason to target me. If I actively worked to demean him and get under his skin then it would be a different story.
    I haven't had any exchanges with Very Rusty - I haven't addressed him or replied to any of his posts - since March 2022. The stuff about my father-in-law was late last year.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 02:21
    @kilroy70 said
    It happens. People die. But I certainly know better than to provide details to a couple of unnamed bubble heads who will pry into and try making "forum gold" from the misfortune of others.
    I'm not going to troll you about deaths in your family. There's nothing in my posting history to justify your insinuation that I would.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 02:242 edits
    @kilroy70 said
    Really? Doing what?
    Hiding behind the walls of your cubicle and playing video games? Shooting spitwads at your coworkers when the floor supervisor isn't looking? Monitoring video feed from inside the women's restroom, ogling the new intern (male or female or..), looking through the forums at RHP, making chess moves, ogling the new intern?
    You said all the above to another poster. Are you trying to "demean" him or "get under his skin"?
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 02:49
    Is @Suzianne back? We might have had one or two disagreements, but that would be nice.
  12. Standard memberKilroy70
    within reason
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 02:52
    @fmf said
    Yoo said all this to another poster. Are you trying to "demean" him?
    First of all, your close association with divegester is all that is needed for Rusty to want to bust your chops.

Secondly, both you and divegeester managed to disrupt a conversation I was having with Kelly Jay on a topic I was interested in pursuing. I haven't forgotten you were a part of that disruptive influence, which brings me to my third point.

That point being, you are not some innocent background shadowy figure when you and Dive are working together with malicious intent... in other words, you are not fooling anyone with any of your self serving self assessments.

But to answer your question, yes. I was having a bit of fun at divegeesters expense...
    so what?

Have a nice day 🤗
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 02:54
    @kilroy70 said
    First of all, your close association with divegester is all that is needed for Rusty to want to bust your chops.

Secondly, both you and divegeester managed to disrupt a conversation I was having with Kelly Jay on a topic I was interested in pursuing. I haven't forgotten you were a part of that disruptive influence, which brings me to my third point.

That point being, y ...[text shortened]... intent... in other words, you are not fooling anyone with any of your self serving self assessments.
    None of this justifies your insinuation that I would troll you about deaths in your family.
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 03:09
    @FMF

Would you feel demeaned if I opined you seem to be (to some degree) either above or below average?
  15. Standard memberKilroy70
    within reason
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 03:15
    @fmf said
    None of this justifies your insinuation that I would troll you about deaths in your family.
    Why would I think you or anyone else would troll me over deaths of family members?
    Regardless, if there are trolls ready to pounce I will not be giving out personal information. And if someone wants to keep me talking until I say something he can use, I might just humor him for awhile... until he says something I can use.

Loging out in 3... 2... 1...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree