1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 05:391 edit
    @kilroy70 said
    And when it gets right down to it, you can't even be trusted with relatively innocuous statements... you're able to mangle nearly anything said, and in full view of everyone.
    I haven't "mangled" anything or misrepresented the clear meaning of your words. As you say, it's still "in full view of everyone".

There is nothing in my posting history to suggest that I might exploit "misfortune" in your life, such as you having had relatives pass away, in order to declare it "forum gold".

There was nothing whatsoever "innocuous" about your posting starting at the top of page 32.
  2. Standard memberKilroy70
    within reason
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 06:12
    @fmf said
    I haven't "mangled" anything or misrepresented the clear meaning of your words. As you say, it's still "in full view of everyone".

There is nothing in my posting history to suggest that I might exploit "misfortune" in your life, such as you having had relatives pass away, in order to declare it "forum gold".

There was nothing whatsoever "innocuous" about your posting starting at the top of page 32.
    Playing the same stupid victim card over and over won't work. You sound like a man trying to squelch his own guilty conscience.

It's all just good wholesome fun and jocular forum banter when you are on the attack, isn't it. But heaven forbid if someone comes after you, then it's unjustifiable insinuations.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 06:161 edit
    @kilroy70 said
    Playing the same stupid victim card over and over won't work. You sound like a man trying to squelch his own guilty conscience.

It's all just good wholesome fun and jocular forum banter when you are on the attack, isn't it. But heaven forbid if someone comes after you, then it's unjustifiable insinuations.
    As I say, your insinuation that I might troll you about your relatives having died - and now also trying to insinuate that I have a "guilty conscience" - is wholly unjustified and does not constitute "fun and jocular forum banter" at all. Indeed, it's a pretty nasty brand of gaslighting.
  4. Standard memberKilroy70
    within reason
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 06:20
    @fmf said
    The references to Suzianne's reappearance have been frivolous and jocular. With your stuff insinuating that I might troll you about deceased relatives, you don't seem jocular at all. Indeed, your banter seems pretty unpleasant.
    "The references to Suzianne's reappearance have been frivolous and jocular."

You're able to call them frivolous and jocular because you were not the target.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 06:26
    @kilroy70 said
    "The references to Suzianne's reappearance have been frivolous and jocular."

You're able to call them frivolous and jocular because you were not the target.
    I am able to call them frivolous and jocular because that's what they simply are. This thread is about how she has gone for good. I posted about how she obviously hasn't.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 06:28
    @fmf said
    Someone seems to have logged on with Suzianne's account and posted on the Debates Forum, presumably, like before, without her permission.
    Here it is Kilroy70, page 27.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:13
    @kilroy70 said
    I am not Gravedigger, and Gravedigger is not me.
    No one cares who you are or were; your continued narcissistic pouting about people thinking you are a returning user is revealing of your Kevin Eleven style need for validation.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:14
    @kilroy70 said
    I'm sensing you are no longer enjoying our jocular forum banter.
    Oh yeah, you got him real good on this thread, real good.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:15
    @kilroy70 said
    The only thing I was insinuating was that I do not trust you or dive with personal information.
    What “personal information”?

You’re a boring sock puppet of a boring poster. There’s nothing interesting about you.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:16
    @kilroy70 said
    It happens. People die. But I certainly know better than to provide details to a couple of unnamed bubble heads who will pry into and try making "forum gold" from the misfortune of others.
    Well stfu about it then!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:201 edit
    @kilroy70 said
    "I’ve been at work all day"

Really? Doing what? Monitoring video feed from inside the women's restroom, ogling the new intern (male or female or..),, ogling the new intern?
    Wow you really have a boner on for me don’t you!

- Video feeds from the women’s restroom!!
    - Ogling the new intern (posted twice) !!

Well well Kilroy, what do we see about you from your post.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:23
    @kilroy70 said
    Secondly, both you and divegeester managed to disrupt a conversation I was having with Kelly Jay on a topic I was interested in pursuing.
    Oh poor you…did your once in a blue moon convo with KellyJay get interrupted by other people posting…

Take it to boohoo.com spanky!
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:282 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Hahaha,, yeah, funny.

Only I am not laughing at the "Suzianne login fiasco", I am laughing at the total fool
    that thinks this fiasco is an unbelievably significant part of anyone's life.

Get a life, for gawd's sake.
    Do you mean a life like you flirting with Toruun in the Tavern thread where you pretend it’s a real place and the two of you are having real drinks…?

Or is the sort of life where you believe there are “aliens buzzing around in the earths atmosphere” and where you hang out on “unexplained mysteries” websites and chat with other saddos about conspiracies… is that the sort of “significant” life you lead?

Bring it on Trump supporter. 😉

@Earl-of-Trumps LOL
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:502 edits
    @suzianne said
    It is with regret that I announce to you all, that after 6965 days, I am leaving Red Hot Pawn.
    Good to see you back posting with your usual quality.
    For reference here’s your post to @booger from 24 hours ago in debates:

@Suzianne said
    You are easily one of the dumbest mf-ers on this site.

And racist AF.

But I repeat myself
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '23 07:52
    (LOL Ponderable)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree