Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Oct 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I hear your Kraken testicles reach everywhere...
Well I am having a ball! 😁

Moves
21 Oct 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

Eric Cantona
Classic quote.

Moves
21 Oct 22

@divegeester said
Who would have thought what a simple underline would achieve.

F

Moves
21 Oct 22
1 edit

@trev33 said
I did, I thought it.

Moves
21 Oct 22

@fmf said
I did, I thought it.
I would have put a little dot over the comma.

Moves
22 Oct 22

@trev33 said
You mentioned the underline, an FMF idea, and you have displeased the Chamber of Floaters.

Moves
22 Oct 22

@divegeester said
Better one than none.

Moves
22 Oct 22

@trev33 said
Good thing you didn't introduce him to mimeography.

Moves
22 Oct 22

🎵 Lady in Red 🎵

Moves
22 Oct 22

@suzianne said
It is with regret that I announce to you all, that after 6965 days, I am leaving Red Hot Pawn
Another one of your fantasies 😄

Moves
22 Oct 22

@suzianne said
I tried to promote: Honesty, Fairness and Integrity.
@Suzianne said:
Someone temporarily trusted to live here took advantage of my trust, I’ve since kicked them out. Won’t happen again, honest.

So let’s get this straight…
After removing your post, you posted again to explain that a single post made by you, was actually made by someone you invited to live with you, who then accessed your laptop without your knowledge and they chose, of al things, to login to your RHP account. But rather than make a chess move they chose instead to go strains to the forums, straight to an FMF thread and make a post.

And then you kicked them out of your house, for that?

Moves
22 Oct 22
2 edits

@suzianne said
I'm leaving to pursue my other interests in life, including finishing my masters degree, and my ongoing efforts to improve the lives of the homeless in downtown Phoenix, Arizona.
I wonder how all the people who posted their sincere best wishes on pages one and two feel now, given that you’re actually still here lurking.

Moves
22 Oct 22

@divegeester said
I wonder how all the people who posted their sincere best wishes on pages one and two feel now, given that you’re actually still here lurking.
I'd much rather have @Suzianne back than have you still here.

Do you also wonder how parents of teenage kids might feel about their kids' participation on this site, with a character like you roaming around?

This is supposed to be a correspondence chess site, after all, not just @divegeester's psychotic play-castle.

Moves
22 Oct 22

@kevin-eleven said
I'd much rather have @Suzianne back than have you still here.

Do you also wonder how parents of teenage kids might feel about their kids' participation on this site, with a character like you roaming around?

This is supposed to be a correspondence chess site, after all, not just @divegeester's psychotic play-castle.
Feel free to alert any of my posts which offend your delicate little sensibilities, Salad Boy.

Moves
22 Oct 22

@divegeester

Is your chair vibrating, or are you just happy to see me?