Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 00:25
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "China has a 100 rating in education" (for women). In China (as was the case in the USSR) there seems to be significantly less prejudice than in the USA against women pursuing careers (such as in science or engineering) requiring significant mathematical study.... In the USA, a mathematics professor said that, when she was growing up in the USSR, she had been universally respected, if not admired, for taking a serious interest in mathematics and being very good at it.... Hitler, who preferred that German women adhere to traditional domestic roles, might have won his war in the East."

The Best and Worst Places for Women

"Newsweek/The Daily Beast analyzed dozens of data points for 165 countries to determine which countries offer women the most expansive rights and the best quality of life.

8. USA 89.8

23. China 84.4

30. Germany 83.4

60. USSR 75.9"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/09/20/best-and-worst-countries-for-women-the-full-list.html
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 20:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 20:57
    I know who the real boss in my house is its me when she lets me.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jul '14 19:302 edits
    "How about adding this one to the list?" Duchess64

D64, abortion first or second or third term involves three parties: the mother; the state; and a viable fetus. Slightly different realm of social discourse than civility, etiquette and manners. Perhaps you could start a thread in the Spirituality Forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree