1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 12:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ask him who he is lying in wait for like a creepy stalker waiting to confront his victim.
    You are simply trying too hard to be funny and it just comes across as daft and unpleasant. You sell yourself short, time and time again, robbie. 😀
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 12:251 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You are simply trying too hard to be funny and it just comes across as daft and unpleasant. You sell yourself short, time and time again, robbie. 😀
    I am not trying to be anything, when i am trying to be funny i put a smiley at the end of my sentences so that people like you who are incapable of rational thought don't try to assume anything.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 12:29
    I am not trying to be anything, when i am trying to be funny i put a smiley at the end of my sentences so that people like you who are incapable of rational thought don't try to assume anything.
    Your stuff on the Spirituality Forum about how someone engaged in a debate with someone else is "stalking" them by waiting for their response to a point that's been made is surely an attempt at being funny. It can't possibly intended to be taken seriously. It's just you trying to be funny.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 12:491 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your stuff on the Spirituality Forum about how someone engaged in a debate with someone else is "stalking" them by waiting for their response to a point that's been made is surely an attempt at being funny. It can't possibly intended to be taken seriously. It's just you trying to be funny.
    Ill let you know when i am being funny so that you can prepare your face for a smile, don't want it crackin up. As for your friend he stated that he was going to wait especially for someone to return to once again to confront them, call it how you like, it amounts to stalking, you think that's funny, then so be it.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 12:54
    Ill let you know when i am being funny so that you can prepare your face for a smile, don't want it crackin up. As for your friend he stated that he was going to wait especially for someone to return to once again to confront them, call it how you like, it amounts to stalking, you think that's funny, then so be it.
    Where you are accusing that other poster of being a "stalker" must be you trying to be funny. It just cannot be anything else.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 12:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    Where you are accusing that other poster of being a "stalker" must be you trying to be funny. It just cannot be anything else.
    Sorry FMF you are a square, every angle the same, your perspective is the only one , it cannot be anything else. Adiós.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 13:06
    Sorry FMF you are a square, every angle the same, your perspective is the only one , it cannot be anything else. Adiós.
    I think you accusing that other poster of being a "stalker" and then claiming you are being "serious" must be a kind of attempted double bluff funny, that might be depicted like this: "funny > serious [= funny]"
  8. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 18:33
    Ah but you robbie are a circle... a big circle always going round and round and round ... forever equidistant from one point - bloody miles away from it :]
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 19:261 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Ah but you robbie are a circle... a big circle always going round and round and round ... forever equidistant from one point - bloody miles away from it :]
    Indeed, all great power moves in cycles Agers!
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 21:541 edit
    ask him who he is lying in wait for like a creepy stalker waiting to confront his victim.
    The last time you accused me of stalking you also accused me of harassment and bullying and driving someone (who is still here and never left) from the site. You sleighted my username repeatedly all over the forum for several weeks. The alleged stalkee also accused me of the same thing and threatened to leave site and reported me to the site admins.

You know what happened after all your complaints and accusations and slander? Absoutely nothing. Sweet FA. I didn't even get a PM from a moderator.

You know why? Because you're a pair of numpties.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:061 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The last time you accused me of stalking you also accused me of harassment and bullying and driving someone (who is still here and never left) from the site. You sleighted my username repeatedly all over the forum for several weeks. The alleged stalkee also accused me of the same thing and threatened to leave site and reported me to the site admins.

...[text shortened]... A. I didn't even get a PM from a moderator.

Then leave the guy alone. Its really very simple. You publicly admitted that you would be waiting for him should he post again. You look at the times and frequency he plays his chess moves, the frequency with which he posts, you have mentioned them in your own posts . You can call it what you like but you appear to me to be a rather creepy and unsavoury stalker.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie to divegeester
    You can call it what you like but you appear to me to be a rather creepy and unsavoury stalker.
    You're trying too hard to play the clown, robbie. This banter about someone being a "stalker" is just flogging a dead gag.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:23
    Originally posted by divegeester

...[text shortened]... A. I didn't even get a PM from a moderator.

Actually looking at your recent posts so seem to have been directing them towards me. I would suspect that about 70 percent of your recent forum activity was directed towards me. Now I could do a statistical analysis and find out the exact percentage but you and I both know you are obsessed with Robbie. Why not give it up dude you know I am invincible?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:27
    Then leave the guy alone. Its really very simple. You publicly admitted that you would be waiting for him should he post again. You look at the times and frequency he plays his chess moves, the frequency with which he posts, you have mentioned them in your own posts . You can call it what you like but you appear to me to be a rather creepy and unsavoury stalker.
    Robbie, the thread you are talking about is my thread. If your friend chooses to engage me in debate in my thread, don't you think I'm entitled to expect him to correspond. Last time you went after me about this I had to threaten to report you to the site administration to get you to stop. I'll allow you to carry on for a while because it amuses me; but I will ask you to desist once your retarded behaviour loses it's entertainment value.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're trying too hard to play the clown, robbie. This banter about someone being a "stalker" is just flogging a dead gag.
    Man what a crashing bore , dont you have someone else you can foist your empty and meaningless opinions upon. Seriously dude they are just drool. Not an attempt at humour, honestly I dont even think you expect people to believe the slobber anymore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree