1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Why not give it up dude you know I am invincible?
    And there I was convinced you were a toss-pot.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:321 edit
    Actually looking at your recent posts so seem to have been directing them towards me. I would suspect that about 70 percent of your recent forum activity was directed towards me. Now I could do a statistical analysis and find out the exact percentage but you and I both know you are obsessed with Robbie.
    Oh so I'm stalking you now am I?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Robbie, the thread you are talking about is my thread. If your friend chooses to engage me in debate in my thread, don't you think I'm entitled to expect him to correspond. Last time you went after me about this I had to threaten to report you to the site administration to get you to stop. I'll allow you to carry on for a while because it amuses me; but I will ask you to desist once your retarded behaviour loses it's entertainment value.
    You can do what you like the evidence is there you publically admitted to lying in wait for someone and if you think its a joke you are severely mistaken. All one needs to do is examine your comments, to whom and with what frequency and it becomes rather apparent who you are directing your activities here toward. You might think its a joke but there is nothing humorous about it. Why have seventy percent of your posts been directed towards me?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:34
    You can do what you like the evidence is there you publically admitted to lying in wait for someone and if you think its a joke you are severely mistaken. All one needs to do is examine your comments, to whom and with what frequency and it becomes rather apparent who you are directing your activities here toward. You might think its a joke but ther ...[text shortened]... is nothing humorous about it. Why have seventy percent of your posts been directed towards me?
    Look here you ridiculous little man, if you feel aggrieved about something I've done, go and raise a complaint with the site administration (again).
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:35
    Oh so I'm stalking you now am I?
    Why not simply ignore my presence here? Ill gladly ignore yours. You have nothing valid to say to me anyway and I dont want to give you anything either?
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:351 edit
    Then leave the guy alone. Its really very simple. You publicly admitted that you would be waiting for him should he post again. You look at the times and frequency he plays his chess moves, the frequency with which he posts, you have mentioned them in your own posts . You can call it what you like but you appear to me to be a rather creepy and unsavoury stalker.
    Only it isn't stalking in the sense that most people understand stalking is it?? if somehow he was able to gain root access to the rhp servers and then scouring the log files identify the IP addresses associated to this person's posts, and then upon further investigation identify his location then THAT would be stalking.

Analysing statistics about a certain poster is not stalking.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:35
    Why have seventy percent of your posts been directed towards me?
    Because they are in MY thread responding to you, you berk.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:36
    You can do what you like the evidence is there you publically admitted to lying in wait for someone and if you think its a joke you are severely mistaken. All one needs to do is examine your comments, to whom and with what frequency and it becomes rather apparent who you are directing your activities here toward. You might think its a joke but ther ...[text shortened]... is nothing humorous about it. Why have seventy percent of your posts been directed towards me?
    This attempt to be funny is not working, robbie.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:37
    Why not simply ignore my presence here? Ill gladly ignore yours. You have nothing valid to say to me anyway and I dont want to give you anything either?
    You are in the General Forum accusing me of stalking. You think I'm going to let you get away with it.
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    Because they are in MY thread responding to you, you berk.
    "Berk"!!! A golden oldie but still has some punch about it 😵
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    Man what a crashing bore , dont you have someone else you can foist your empty and meaningless opinions upon. Seriously dude they are just drool. Not an attempt at humour, honestly I dont even think you expect people to believe the slobber anymore.
    You are following a fellow poster around across multiple threads and multiple Forums calling him a "stalker" over and over and over and over again. You must be trying to be funny. It's some kind of self-parody, surely? What else could what you're doing be described as?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:38
    Look here you ridiculous little man, if you feel aggrieved about something I've done, go and raise a complaint with the site administration (again).
    Wow evidence hard to explai I see so you do what all brain dead Zombies do, you become aggressive and start to slobber and drool. How predictable and bravely spoken from the comfort of your pc.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:39
    Wow evidence hard to explai I see so you do what all brain dead Zombies do, you become aggressive and start to slobber and drool. How predictable and bravely spoken from the comfort of your pc.
    This banter of yours just isn't funny.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:40
    You are in the General Forum accusing me of stalking. You think I'm going to let you get away with it.
    Well then leave me alone. Seventy percent possibly more of your posts are directed towards me. Care to explain why? I do, you are a stalker. Its really quite simple.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 22:40
    How predictable and bravely spoken from the comfort of your pc.
    Do you have 'discomfort' at your PC?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree