Apology

Apology

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
31 Aug 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Please stop stalking me. You have been asked twice to desist.
Corresponding on a public forum is not stalking robbie. Thinking it is, is just stupid.

rc

Moves
31 Aug 14
2 edits

For those who would like to know FMF got caught with his pants down making truth claims s he could not substatiate after this he dececended into fiction and being unable to engage in rational thought tried to fantasise his way out of it which as you can imagine ended badly for him and his sidekick friend when presented with certain incontrovertible facts..

rc

Moves
31 Aug 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Corresponding on a public forum is not stalking robbie. Thinking it is, is just stupid.
Stalking is done in private?

Moves
31 Aug 14

For those who would like to know FMF got caught with his pants down making truth claims s he could not substatiate after this he dececended into fiction and being unable to engage in rational thought tried to fantasise his way out of it which asbyou can imagine ended badly for him and his sidekick friend when presented with fact.
The only people who will read this thread are Grampy Bobby (who is probably sweating profusely by now) and your other side-kick redbadger

F

Moves
31 Aug 14

For those who would like to know FMF got caught with his pants down making truth claims s he could not substatiate after this he dececended into fiction and being unable to engage in rational thought tried to fantasise his way out of it which as you can imagine ended badly for him and his sidekick friend when presented with fact.
What will people think?

Moves
31 Aug 14

Stalking is done in private?
I'd like you to apologise or I may have to have your posts slandering me removed by a moderator.

F

Moves
31 Aug 14

I'd like you to apologise or I may have to have your posts slandering me removed by a moderator.
You could ask them to move them to the Clans Forum.

Moves
31 Aug 14

Originally posted by FMF
You could ask them to move them to the Clans Forum.
There is a lot of stalking that goes on in that forum. Stalking and sandbagging seems to be the thing.

rc

Moves
31 Aug 14

Have them removed yah grassbag, I remain remorseless.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Sep 14

Originally posted by Kewpie
This whole topic strikes me as a bit of a beat-up. We have a perfectly good IGNORE function which we can use if people send us PMs or otherwise annoy us. If we care to use greasemonkey scripts we don't even have to read their forum posts. We're all adults here folks, use the facilities, just don't keep banging on about others annoying you.
Well-said.

rc

Moves
01 Sep 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Well-said.
Is this why you ignore MacT cause he gave you a spanking in all of your games.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Sep 14
1 edit

Is this why you ignore MacT cause he gave you a spanking in all of your games.
No, it's because he keeps trying to annoy me in my games. I don't have time to listen to that crap.

BTW, are you three-ring circus freaks done with your little pissing contest? 6 pages of the purest crap I've ever seen. I'm surprised the mods let this go on this long.

rc

Moves
01 Sep 14
2 edits

No, it's because he keeps trying to annoy me in my games. I don't have time to listen to that crap.

BTW, are you three-ring circus freaks done with your little pissing contest? 6 pages of the purest crap I've ever seen. I'm surprised the mods let this go on this long.
Annoy you? by giving you a spanking, id find that annoying too.

I know I should really apologise for those that had to read it, seriously it was horrific having to read it myself. Clearly one of those goons is going through an identity crisis and the other is an attention junkie, i think if we can starve one out he may come to terms with his emotional need for attention and we can get the other to come to terms with himself, we could accomplish something meaningful.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
01 Sep 14

Agreed. Posting rubbish in the General Forum. How dare they!! 😠

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Sep 14

yawn